Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
The City of Newhampton Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what time is it?
  five thirty eight PM central time
  a time
  PARTY TIME!!!!! w00t!
  i cant tell time....*wah*
  nunya business, bub! now lets do this thing!
View Results

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:11 am
"I'm not that different..." Shadow looked at the ground so the man didn't see her blushing. She usually wasn't called Miss, though that was the proper title for her. People usually didn't call her anything. Maybe 'Witch' or 'Freak', but not Miss.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:45 am
Emi sighed in frustration as she tried to block out the energy presence she felt from somewhere behind her, most likely from the tabled area. It was apparent to her that something was going on and she didn't like it. The aura signatures were messing with her head and it just kept growing. There were more non-humans here than she had first sensed by the front door.

Pointedly ignoring the small group of...beings, she moved over to the shelves and pulled down a few books about butterflies and mythology, before purposely sitting down at a table other than the one where the group was, and began reading. Despite her deep concentration, she couldn't help but catch a few phrases and words as they flitted to her mind. All the same, she tried to drown them out with sentences from her book. Afterall, they had nothing to do with her.  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:07 am
Name: Syre
Species: creator
Residence: none
Title: none
History: syre has a very long history, much of which is forgotten because of the many years. She came to newhampton because of the high non-human population. she is trying to escape her older brother because he likes to control her life and often mistakes her appearance to be her actual age. she has just arrived in new hampton.
Personality:a little dull and dreary. childlike, but still very grown up.
Likes/Dislikes: likes: warmth, cats, sleeping... dislikes:children, bossy people, doctors
Picture/Description:User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:09 am
((MaMa...your piccyture does not work on my comp. why why?))  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:14 am
Stepping out of the train station, Syre looked up at the gray sky and frowned. A fat rain drop came down and plopped right onto her cheek, then came the downpour. Lifting her jacket over her head, she ran to the stoop of the nearest building and reached out with her mind to feel the amount of water contained in the clouds. Too much. She sighed a small sigh, then turned to look at the building she was sheltering herself under. huh, a public library, so i can go in, right? She grasped the handle of the door and pulled it open with a little grunt for its weight. She stepped into a warm room full with the smell of books. She saw several non-humans, and smiled happily. though she wanted to greet them, she decided to find a nice fiction to read until the rain stopped. They seemed to already be in conversation.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:15 am
((i dunno, its working on mine. maybe its cause you are using internet explorer.))  

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:19 am
The loud creak of the door woke Shadow from her slight trance. A young girl, maybe twelve or thirteen, had just come in. Her appearance surprised Shadow. At first glance, she was just another normal girl. But as she looked at her, Shadow saw that there was something very different about this child. She decided that she was curious about this child.
Another person had entered the library without Shadow noticing. Another girl was sitting at a table on the other side of the room. She was covered in accessories that were every color of the rainbow. She also had bright blue butterfly wings. Shadow stared at them and realized that they were real. She decided that they were neat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:22 am
((aah! now its not working on mine!))  

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:23 am
((you dont have photobucket pro, do you? thats why. see if you can find the pic again and just post the link))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:26 am
((actually it was the link i posted the first time, now its mine.))  

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:31 am
((i sees it now. pwetty. by the way, does Syre mean anything special?))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:38 am
Though seemingly deeply absorbed in her book, Syre was getting an eyeful of everyone in the room. There was a young vampire who looked kind and careful, a undecided looking girl who was also not paying attention to the book in front of her, an elf, a brightly dressed girl with a lovely pair of neon blue butterfly wings, a red gargoyle( a rare sight this side of the planet) and a pale, redeyed young woman who was speaking to several of the others.  

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:40 am
((from the english sire: A creator; a maker; an author; an originator.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:46 am
((interesting and very fitting. so i guess you're MaMa Syre))
Shadow stared at the table, not really hearing anything anyone was saying. All of a sudden she felt sick to her stomach. Her head buzzed and her vision became blurry. It was like she was short-circuiting. Shadow breathed slowly and tried to control herself, but she just became more and more lightheaded. Then she realized what was happening, just as her foot dissapeared.
"Umm...I have to go to the bathroom." Shadow quickly stood and tried to make her foot look like a foot. She barely managed it. She ran to the restroom as fast as she could. Once safely inside a stall, she fumbled with her things. She managed to place a bad tasting pill on her tongue. Then she downed it with a vial of strange red liquid. Shadow gasped in relief and collapsed onto the toilet as she felt her body solidify.
'That was a close one...  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

peek-a-boo sparkle

Liberal Voter

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:54 am
((jiji killed the interweb a minute ago))
Syre watched with great interest as the red eyed girl's foot disappeared and she excused herself. Wondering if any of the others had noticed, syre turned her attention to her book at last and began reading.  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games