Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Forgotten Chamber! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:46 pm
"Hm...well, Maybe his family finally did something about it..Here wait, I'll look for my book." Sam got up and grabbed the blue velvet bound book off one of the shelves. She looked up Miranda in it and then started reading. "Hey, look here. This is a photo of her the night before she died. Look at what's she's holding in her hand..." Sam pointed to the picture. Miranda was holding letter, and her eyes were not focused on the photographer at all. She was looking at someone else... Sam then continued on. "Hey, look at this also. In 1930, about a month before she bite the dust, she won a contest that was apparently popular at the time." There was a picture next to it. Miranda's seemed worried in it, and the picture showed her giving a speech. Her words were...fast, like she needed to get out of there fast.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:44 am
Kitty peered over Sam's shoulder, "Hm, curiouser and curiouser. Maybe she was afraid they were getting close to finding them? Or she saw someone while giving the speech that would recognize her? Or...well, that list just goes on and on...Oh, Katie, I would take it but between all my other classes...[[OOC- college and work]] Do you think you'll teach it again next year? If you do, I'd love to take it then."  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:26 am

::Kamalia walks into the Chamber and sees everyone around!!!:: Hey you guyes everything ok?!? Summer did you spend the whole night in here?!?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:56 am
Sam turns around to Kitty. "Yeah. The book said it was very fought after, so there could be a possibility that she thought she wasn't going to win, until she did, and they were hiding. And a month later, BAM! No more Miranda." Sam then turns to Kamalia"Yes she has. Our history is just so..interesting!" Sam said.

cocosam

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:45 pm

::Tilts head:: "Wow it sounds like it is Sam!!" ::Looks at Summer:: "You should have woken me up i wouldn't have minded coming with you hun!!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:12 pm
"Okay, Kitty. I sure hope I can teach it next year. I want to," Katie says as she goes back to reading. "Sam, have you heard of the Three Witches Colony? They sent me an application. I thought that that secluded group of witches broke up years ago." Katie asks, continuing reading.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:02 pm
Sam turns to Katie. "No, I haven't. What's it about?" Sam asked.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:06 pm
*To Sam*
Wow. How strange...what was the name of the contest? Was it mentioned, or is further research needed?
*To Kamalia*
Haha, well now I know. I came down here in the first place because I couldn't sleep and kept thinking about my great great uncle and how the date of his death varies from book to book, and how he and his wife left a 16 year old child alone when they died...
When I got here though, I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Kitty woke me up an hour ago. Next time, I will wake you, but didn't want to disturb you last night.

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:53 am
"It's a secluded colony of witches. They supposedly died out in the era of Voldemort. Basically, they are their own little school. They want me to attend. Weird.........................," Katie says. She likes Hogwarts way too much to even consider another offer, but it intrigues her still.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:36 am
Well, I'm going to the kitchens for a snack, then off to the library for awhile...
I'll check back in a bit though!

Summer_Breeze1507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:27 pm
"Actually, I think I should go too. I feel like taking a walk," Katie says. She gets up and walks out, bringing a writing pad and pencil with her. "See you later."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:15 pm
"Actually...Wait! I have heard of that! It's mentioned in a book up in my common room, the book is about all the different schools for learning wizards. I suppose the book is like the muggle's internet, it's updated magically. Some of the pages are fairly new too. I should go have a look. According to the back, there's only one copy in the world. And it's in the Common Room. And by the amount of Ravenclaws around Hogwarts, I feel like I'm the only one who has access to it." Sam then walked out of the empty room to trek her way back to the tallest tower.

cocosam

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:34 am
"Ravenclaw used to me most active with Slytherin least. That completely flipped, didn't it?" xp Kitty looked around the room, "I wonder if there's anything here that could help us figure out what happened to Madam Basore, the school nurse." Kitty bonked herself on the forehead, "Or my can't-leave-7th-year curse!" Kitty ran off to go look around.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff