Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!

Back to Guilds

If you ADORE Taylor Lautner you are welcome! we got fun contests! latest news! and pictures! come on join join join join! 

Reply Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!
~TAYLOR NEWS~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose Blackburn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:06 pm
soccerchic43
Sheema Yokumari
Musiq4luv
Sheema Yokumari
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance OMG!!!! This just in Taylor Lautner has a new girl. Who is she? No one knows. On Tv last night he was seen with a mysterious black headed chick that kissed him ON THE LIPS as she got out of the car!!! NO one knows who she is cuase when she saw the cameras she ran into the house leaving poor Taylor staring after her. What a b***h! sorry got angry for he rleaving him there. Sources told that he was dating a stranger no one knew then dumped her for the new chick. sad I'll miss him. eek Oops never mind. We want to know this and only this..... WHO THE HELL IS SHE??????????????????

User Image

WTF?!??!?!?!?!?? IF YOU'RE GONNA BE THE HOTTEST GUY ON THE PLANET'S GF, DO IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!! THAT'S A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY!! I KNOW IM NOT SAYING THAT IM NOT JEALOUS BUT OMFG!!!! THAT'S SOOO WRONG! and i thought he wasn't allowed to date? what happened???? eek

OMFG!!! I don't know! He dumped me and took out this chick. I'm a brown haired girl with blonde streaks. Last week there was a picture of me and him in a magazine I think. I called him but he just said she was a "friend" i asked him about the kiss and he just froze then hung up!! His parents are finally letting him date but they have to approve. They approved of me but not of this girl. I am so ******** mad at him! He left me for some black haried b***h???!!!!!!!!!!

ur lucky, how do u two know eacher just wondering

Well I'm Chris Weitz niece so he's my uncle and since my parents died like 4 years ago i lived with foster parents. The foster adoption shelter got ahole of him and he said he'd love to have me. I dont go out with teh cast or my uncle a lot cuase I don't deal with people staring at me or seeing me where someone can stare at me. But a week ago I went out with Taylor and i think our picture is in some newspaper. Not sure which but a few days ago he went out with a black haired b***h and when I called him he hung up on me cry I don't know why he did that. But he killed me. I am part goth and since I had a black heart Taylor turned it red oozing love and then he destroyed it. cry God I am so mad I could hate him if he wasn't so hot and sweet and an old time gentleman with me.(except for the time we kissed and he kinda tried to take off my shirt. It was kinda creepy the way his eyes looked then. They were wide and they looked a little dark. When he saw me watching him he stopped kissing my neck and let the shirt go but ever since then he acted kinda weird like he expected me to run away but it was creepy the way his eyes didn't seem like his.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:10 pm
thats interesting. he can't be like that.how long have u known him.  

Texas Chica43

Jesuses Gurl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:40 pm
o my gosh i can wait for new moon but new moon is sad crying  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:12 am
Trembled_For_My_Beloved

im curious and kinda bummed, i heard that new moon been halted bc Stephenie Meyer is dealing with a lawsuit by her roomate from college bc she claims that twilight was her idea when she did a short story similar to the movie and book...eh...it's probably false...  

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Texas Chica43

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:40 pm
Musiq4luv
Trembled_For_My_Beloved

im curious and kinda bummed, i heard that new moon been halted bc Stephenie Meyer is dealing with a lawsuit by her roomate from college bc she claims that twilight was her idea when she did a short story similar to the movie and book...eh...it's probably false...

lets hop Step wins her lawsuit. that same thing happened with the harry potter books.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:39 pm
soccerchic43
Musiq4luv
Trembled_For_My_Beloved

lets hop Step wins her lawsuit. that same thing happened with the harry potter books.

oh wait, i just checked, she said its a rumor...yay! XD new moon is still going to be filmed!  

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Texas Chica43

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:22 pm
Musiq4luv
soccerchic43
Musiq4luv
Trembled_For_My_Beloved

oh wait, i just checked, she said its a rumor...yay! XD new moon is still going to be filmed!

*JUMPING FOR JOY!!!!* biggrin XD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:19 pm
Sheema Yokumari
soccerchic43
Sheema Yokumari
Musiq4luv
Sheema Yokumari
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance OMG!!!! This just in Taylor Lautner has a new girl. Who is she? No one knows. On Tv last night he was seen with a mysterious black headed chick that kissed him ON THE LIPS as she got out of the car!!! NO one knows who she is cuase when she saw the cameras she ran into the house leaving poor Taylor staring after her. What a b***h! sorry got angry for he rleaving him there. Sources told that he was dating a stranger no one knew then dumped her for the new chick. sad I'll miss him. eek Oops never mind. We want to know this and only this..... WHO THE HELL IS SHE??????????????????

User Image

WTF?!??!?!?!?!?? IF YOU'RE GONNA BE THE HOTTEST GUY ON THE PLANET'S GF, DO IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!! THAT'S A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY!! I KNOW IM NOT SAYING THAT IM NOT JEALOUS BUT OMFG!!!! THAT'S SOOO WRONG! and i thought he wasn't allowed to date? what happened???? eek

OMFG!!! I don't know! He dumped me and took out this chick. I'm a brown haired girl with blonde streaks. Last week there was a picture of me and him in a magazine I think. I called him but he just said she was a "friend" i asked him about the kiss and he just froze then hung up!! His parents are finally letting him date but they have to approve. They approved of me but not of this girl. I am so ******** mad at him! He left me for some black haried b***h???!!!!!!!!!!

ur lucky, how do u two know eacher just wondering

Well I'm Chris Weitz niece so he's my uncle and since my parents died like 4 years ago i lived with foster parents. The foster adoption shelter got ahole of him and he said he'd love to have me. I dont go out with teh cast or my uncle a lot cuase I don't deal with people staring at me or seeing me where someone can stare at me. But a week ago I went out with Taylor and i think our picture is in some newspaper. Not sure which but a few days ago he went out with a black haired b***h and when I called him he hung up on me cry I don't know why he did that. But he killed me. I am part goth and since I had a black heart Taylor turned it red oozing love and then he destroyed it. cry God I am so mad I could hate him if he wasn't so hot and sweet and an old time gentleman with me.(except for the time we kissed and he kinda tried to take off my shirt. It was kinda creepy the way his eyes looked then. They were wide and they looked a little dark. When he saw me watching him he stopped kissing my neck and let the shirt go but ever since then he acted kinda weird like he expected me to run away but it was creepy the way his eyes didn't seem like his.)

wow ur lucki and ur lucki u got 2 meet him im dieng 2 kno how sweet he is irl xD  

maria franklin
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:42 am
Hey Taylor lovers!! sorry for the hold up! got grounded...and i was kinda busy between gaia and school and chores!! So i owe you guys some news! Even though you might already know it...again Sorry! sweatdrop anyway Many of you have heard about Taylor Lautner and selena gomez! what people call them...."Taylena" I can just clear this up. Taylor and Selena are NOT dating! If you guys saw him on "Entertainment Tonight" he said himself that He's not aloud to date untill he's 28!! (lol nice rhyme Taylor's dad!) So no need to panic if you see any rumors about him and some girl, and Taylor and Selena are just friends!! they actually look like brother and sister the way they hang out! They already went out to lunch with selena's mom paying but nothing proves that they are dating such as holding hands or that kind of stuff....plus they've been hanging out more than ya think! Like last year!! Just 2 friends catching up! Everybody can take a deep breath now and calm down! i know some people were hyperventilating saying "IT CAN'T BE!! NOOOOO!" lol just messing with ya!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this was last year...

Is everybody okay now??? calm??? Take another deep breath for just in case! hmmmm i wonder if this helps...

or this?

maybe this!

you're welcome! xd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:27 pm
Musiq4luv
Hey Taylor lovers!! sorry for the hold up! got grounded...and i was kinda busy between gaia and school and chores!! So i owe you guys some news! Even though you might already know it...again Sorry! sweatdrop anyway Many of you have heard about Taylor Lautner and selena gomez! what people call them...."Taylena" I can just clear this up. Taylor and Selena are NOT dating! If you guys saw him on "Entertainment Tonight" he said himself that He's not aloud to date untill he's 28!! (lol nice rhyme Taylor's dad!) So no need to panic if you see any rumors about him and some girl, and Taylor and Selena are just friends!! they actually look like brother and sister the way they hang out! They already went out to lunch with selena's mom paying but nothing proves that they are dating such as holding hands or that kind of stuff....plus they've been hanging out more than ya think! Like last year!! Just 2 friends catching up! Everybody can take a deep breath now and calm down! i know some people were hyperventilating saying "IT CAN'T BE!! NOOOOO!" lol just messing with ya!

this was last year...

Is everybody okay now??? calm??? Take another deep breath for just in case! hmmmm i wonder if this helps...

or this?

maybe this!

you're welcome! xd

it does help xD  

maria franklin
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:21 am
maria lautner 4ever
Musiq4luv

this was last year...

or this?

maybe this!

you're welcome! xd

it does help xD

glad it did! lol XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:10 pm
heart I love his 8 pack heart  

Texas Chica43

li RaeKa
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

9,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 7:56 am
Taylor was yet again out for lunch with Selena Gomez (that still doesnt mean anything) and running right around the corner in the rain in Vancouver, he jumps a hydrant!!! He's looks so hot jumping over stuff.... 4laugh

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:12 pm
Musiq4luv
Taylor was yet again out for lunch with Selena Gomez (that still doesnt mean anything) and running right around the corner in the rain in Vancouver, he jumps a hydrant!!! He's looks so hot jumping over stuff.... 4laugh

User Image

omt so hot -faitns-  

maria franklin
Crew

6,600 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

Rose Blackburn

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:37 am
Those pictures really helped and boy is he hot!!!! *faints*  
Taylor Lautner Fan Club!!