Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:16 pm
Joltflash ran over to Patchstar's side. She pounced on Crystalstar and pinned her down. "Me too."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:40 pm
Catherine Bronte
Spritheart gave a yowl, her scarlet blood spraying the snow, covering it with a red blanket. Growling, she bit down on Seedpaw's shoulder, clawing at his belly.

Starblood helped Lightstone over to Leafpetal, where he began licking his wounds.

Seedpaw yowled with pain and anger. He jumped away from Spiritheart, growling. He reared up on his hind legs and crashed back down on the warriors back.  

ch3shire_c4t

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:50 pm
Spiritheart let out a screech, and Longear raced over, digging his claws into Seedpaw's back and dragging him off of Spiritheart. "Do not touch my sister!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:59 am
Seedpaw hissed furiously, "What difference does it make, she hurt my sister!" He ripped himself away from Longear. He crouched down, pin-pointing where he would attack.  

ch3shire_c4t

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:43 pm
"She refused to leave the battle!" Spiritheart rasped. "My lost feace makes it hard to see where I'm clawing! I'm so sorry!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:42 pm
"My sister would never leave a battle no matter what, it's called loyalty. That's why I had to drag her back to camp. Your lucky you didn't blind her or I would have ripped you to shreds." Seedpaw growled.  

ch3shire_c4t

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:27 pm
(okay...i'm like the only SnowClan cat here....T.T I feel so loved)(Btw, we have to make this last until Wednesday...when Wednesday comes we'll retreat and I'll vanish for two weeks)
(@Patchstar: Thanks XD I ment invincible, but invisible made it sound better ^.^. MUAHAHAHA! I'm like ten times bigger than you in this thing.)

Crystalstar rolled and pushed Joltflash (awesome name) off her with her back paws. She ignored the warrior and jumped at Patchstar, "You use another warrior to fight me? You scared Patchstar?" She hissed and jumped at the tiny leader.

(Shrek 2: *Shrek jumps off stage, everyone moves, and he crushes the tiny dog* T.T lol, me and Patchstar XD)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:27 pm
grayclaw curled up against a thck bush for warmth. "man its cold." he thought. he fell asleep.  

Dairou Frost

Dairou Frost

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:35 pm
suddenly, grayclaws eyes flashed open! he surveyed the scene. he ran at joltflash. "die u moonclan scum!" he barrelled joltflash into a pile of snow.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:59 pm
((Missed the first couple pages. Did I miss much, or can Bearclaw just stroll on in?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:35 pm
((I think you can just join right in. The battle is going to last 'til Wednesday.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:06 pm
Joltflash yowled as she was bowled over. She jumped up and pounced on Grawclaw. She slashed at his eyes and pushed him back with a headbutt after she stepped back.

((thanks Crystalstar.))  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

ch3shire_c4t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:22 pm
((Hey Joltflash, aren't you in Warrior Cats of the Clans 2 guild? I pretty sure I saw your name there.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:30 am
Longear howled and clawed at Seedpaw.

Raintail shot at Bearclaw, claws out  

MADLYALICE

MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items