Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodletting

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:09 pm
Sailor_MiniMoon
*bows slightly* "nice to meet you"
"you too..." he says while sitting down on his bed  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:21 am
Bloodletting
Sailor_MiniMoon
*bows slightly* "nice to meet you"
"you too..." he says while sitting down on his bed
"yeah.....well....i'm going out now" she says while taking her stuff and changing in the restroom and then walking out the door  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:02 am
*Runs into Yuriko* excuse me milady...A thjousand apologies*looks at his books and checks that everything is alright with it*I must have gotten distracted...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:39 pm
looks at him and slightly laughs "it's alright....would you like some help?" she said looking at the books he was carrying  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:18 pm
Picks up the 3 books he was carrying."Its Ok mylady I wish not to be a burden^^."Looks at her eyes."My name is Zeramir^^"Puts his glasses in place with his index finger and smiles warmly at yuriko."I am in dorm #6"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:40 pm
"well, it's nice to meet you zeramir.....would you like me to show you to your dorm?" she said smiling brightly at zeramir  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:29 pm
"If it wouldnt impose on your time in any matter well...yes I'd be glad to have such a beautiful feline as my guide^^" The human put his glasses in place with his index finger while smiling at Yuriko.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:52 pm
she returned his smile "well, it just so happens that we're neighbors........you are dorm 6 correct?" she said looking at his enrollment paper "yep! i'm dorm 7......" she said while starting to lead him down the hall just a bit before stopping.... she then turned and smiled again "this is it." she continued to smile brightly  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:05 pm
"What can I do to make it up to you my lady? I mean you brought me till here, I must return the favor in anyway possible^^"*takes her hand gently and plantes a smoth kiss on it."Maybe sometime we could go out^^ I know of a mountain on which a Lake takes place and a beautiful garden Is very close of it. Of course this offer is valid as long you don't feel as if I was trying to disrespect you in anyway. So...what will it be?"Smiles warmly while looking deep into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:13 pm
she returns the smile and the look and says "of course......i'd love to go......" she smiled again  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:12 pm
"Well then when are you free? Tell me when and we can^^ I just came here so I don't have much to do but umpack a few things, but I can do that later. I think I have just met a new priority." Looks into her eyes still smiling just to give her a save guess of what that priority was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:32 pm
she returned his smile and said "i'm free anytime.....i don't really do much but walk around......and i don't have a roomate so......" she kind of trailed of to the side then looked back at him again  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:11 am
"I know of a place with a beautiful sight that could keep any persons eyes captured within it forever. Would you like to go now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:31 pm
"yeah sure just let me go change clothes real quick.....i just woke up like a little bit ago...." she said smiling and goes next door "you can come in and wait if you want?" she said opening the door and waiting for his response  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:09 pm
"Yes I guess that would be ok although, could a guy really hang out over here? I mean...wouldn't it bea problem for you if someone saw me over here?" He said as he entered the dorm.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff