Submit

Is Abortion Okay??
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

FullMetalLex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:41 pm
I was saying that was what many people posting here were saying, and that they're wrong. Abortion is fine anytime and must be kept legal. I'm sorry if you misunderstood.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:44 pm
That was meant for the OP, sorry to confuse you.  

Aliareana

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200

Fliegende Affen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:49 pm
Although I can't picture it being an option for myself, I'm pretty much pro-choice.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:24 pm
s**t happens. I was in this situtatiuon because i was the "lucky" 1% that got prego on birth control. Terrible situation to be in couldnt have it cuz i have kidney issues cuz of my sjogrens snydrome. And the doctors told me it would be a very dangerous pregnacy for me and the baby..i wanted to keep it.
I would have kept it if it wasnt for my abusive family. i knew it would be dangerous and it would have an awful life with me. Adoption wasnt an option cuz i wouldnt risk my life to give my baby away.((i know women do that in every birth but i could have lost my kidneys trying to go through the pregnacy))

this experiance has completely made me afraid to do the big S word and ever since has affected my relationship with the father.((whom im still with))I still cry and have nightmares, because the doctors screwed up the abortion and it had to be done AGAIN and i got an infection which might make it difficult to have kids in the future.

it was all terrible and if my child got prego i would make them have it and take care of the baby like my own, i wouldnt want anyone to go through that.  

Scorpions Glance

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:47 am
I see nothing wrong with abortions. Accidents happen even when protection is used and you can't make people stop having sex. I think its ridiculous that the OP believes that a woman should be forced to have an unwanted child as a form of punishment.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:23 pm
I am your Mord Sith
I see nothing wrong with abortions. Accidents happen even when protection is used and you can't make people stop having sex. I think its ridiculous that the OP believes that a woman should be forced to have an unwanted child as a form of punishment.

Seriously? I'd shove a crowbar up their a** and tell them to keep it up there for 9 months and see if they like it. ********.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Akarui Mizu

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:09 pm
I, personally, am against abortion. I can't take a life ( i can't even squish a bug or pull leaves off a tree) I might if it's because I know I can't take care of it. Why make the child suffer more pain when you an stop it then and there right?

However, I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions and values. Weather you want to get an abortion or not, you're choice. As long as you don't shove whatever you believe down my throat, I don't mind what you believe.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:43 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I am your Mord Sith

Seriously? I'd shove a crowbar up their a** and tell them to keep it up there for 9 months and see if they like it. ********.

I know right? People who have that kind of logic need to have that happen to them.  

Matron Mord Sith

Christizzle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:37 pm
I think that it's not any of my business what another woman does with her body.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:45 pm
Akarui Mizu
I, personally, am against abortion. I can't take a life ( i can't even squish a bug or pull leaves off a tree) I might if it's because I know I can't take care of it. Why make the child suffer more pain when you an stop it then and there right?

However, I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions and values. Weather you want to get an abortion or not, you're choice. As long as you don't shove whatever you believe down my throat, I don't mind what you believe.

Then you're pro-choice. Pro-life is basically no abortion, not now, not ever. Even if it's for the good of the child.

If you were truly pro-life, you'd agree with the OP (for the most part). Learn the facts, kid.  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Christizzle

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:15 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
Akarui Mizu

Then you're pro-choice. Pro-life is basically no abortion, not now, not ever. Even if it's for the good of the child.

If you were truly pro-life, you'd agree with the OP (for the most part). Learn the facts, kid.

I hate the label "pro-life".
They need a different name for it. I feel like it's implying that "pro-choice" people support murder or something.
Also, Akarui, Weather? Seriously? It's whether. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 pm
Christizzle
Lieutenant Shotgun
Akarui Mizu

They need a different name for it. I feel like it's implying that "pro-choice" people support murder or something.
Also, Akarui, Weather? Seriously? It's whether.:/

You're right, about pro-life. Pro-choice makes perfect sense because you agree with giving people the right to choose, but pro-life... D8 Like, pro-nochoice. (I fail.) Well, maybe it's pro-life because they impose everyone knows the meaning of pro-choice, and because pro-life would imply that everything gets to like or something?

Tee heeee. I'm so glad you noticed that. >v>  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:27 pm
Christizzle

Considering that the pro-life side views abortion as murder, I would assume that was the intent.

I also know I've heard pro-lifers say that they don't like the name 'pro-choice' for various reasons, so it's not a one-sided occurrence.

EDIT:
@Shogun: The term you're looking for is 'anti-choice'. Most pro-lifers will react badly to being labeled that way, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 pm
Zephyrkitty
Considering that the pro-life side views abortion as murder, I would assume that was the intent.

I guess you're right. That's what I was thinking, sort of. But it creates some negative implications about the pro-choice side.

ZephyrKitty
I also know I've heard pro-lifers say that they don't like the name 'pro-choice' for various reasons, so it's not a one-sided occurrence.

Oh, I haven't heard that before, but it makes sense. I would impose that the pro-life side doesn't like the term pro-choice because it makes them seem like they don't give anyone a choice. Which is true. I think their... resistance is futile. D8 In other words, I don't think they'd get anywhere complaining about the term, because it's true [that the pro-choice side actually gives people a choice and pro-life doesn't].

(I think I just repeated what I was thinking several times.)  

Lieutenant Shotgun

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:41 pm
Zephyrkitty
Christizzle

EDIT:
@Shogun: The term you're looking for is 'anti-choice'. Most pro-lifers will react badly to being labeled that way, though.

Eh, it probably is. that's what I think of pro-life--it's anti-choice. sure, the kid lives, but that doesn't mean it will live happily.

I can imagine [them reacting badly].  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces