Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
Random FMA RolePlay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:03 pm
Konata just stared...She wasn't really used to this kind of stuff. "..."
She was silent...And looked up at the ceiling; she had a very short attention span and was bored. "Man I hate waiting...Why am I so impatient?" she mumbled to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:23 pm
((I know that this is random and totally out of the blue...But....Oh nevermind! 8D))  

Tsundere Candy

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:54 pm
Luna chuckled and clapped her hands " so ill see ill meet you in my room upstairs later then..." she paused, clapping her hands cheerfully. " would any one like any thing to drink?" she smiled again.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:25 am
"I'm fine, thanks. I'm almost done here anyway." Everything that made up Ed's automail arm seemed to be back in working order.

After another squeak and turn of her wrench, Winry glanced up at Ed. "I have to connect the nerves now so... get ready." She then hung her head. She hated this part, causing him pain. "...Then we're done."  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:17 pm
luna thought edward and winry were soo adorable together-" awwww......."
she mumbled a bit as she turned to unpack the groceries- " so edward how long are you in town?" she went on puting away the groceries in the kitchen. " Hey konata are u thirsty ?? you guys should stay for dinner" she began to hum.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:15 am
Konata looked away when she said they looked cute together...."Huh? Oh...Well...I'm not really that thirsty right now...But I wouldn't mind staying for dinner. If it's not too much trouble." Konata blushed. No one had ever been so friendly.  

Tsundere Candy

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:18 am
luna leaned sideways to peer out the door- "great" she grinned. "how bout you edward" she added then paused a moment in thought " actually edward i also have a favor to ask you when winrys done with you." She added.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:34 pm
"umm....ok...." Edward gulped. bracing himself for his least favorite part...  

ll Edward EIric ll
Crew

Tsundere Candy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:23 pm
((I'm sorry if I don't post every day....My mom likes to take my laptop away. =____=))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:25 pm
Winry nodded, concentrating again as she gave a sharp twist of the wrist and clearly heard the nerves connect with automail.

"Alright," she said to Ed. "All done. You better rest for a bit and then you can try out the new automail."

She jumped up to put her tools away, then glanced at Luna. "I'll help you make dinner if you like."  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:23 pm
" did you get to konata yet?" she pointed to their new friend sitting on the bench behind edward- " she needs a new automail arm too..." she smiled sweetly at winry and kind of chuckled. " we have plenty of time- we still have to decide what we're going to have..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:13 pm
"Right, right!" Winry said excitedly. She couldn't wait to look at the different design Konata had. She whipped out a whole new line of tools. Grabbing one and twirling it again, she held out her free hand. "C'mon Konata! Your turn!" She smiled warmly.  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:58 pm
luna glanced at edwaard, thinking....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:44 pm
"Oh...Okay. The style is....Uh.....Different....And.....Uh...Sorry! I just tend to stutter...When...I don't know what to say." She put her hand behind her head and smiled.  

Tsundere Candy

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces