Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Fangirls scare me. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:02 pm
eartianwerewolf
And Robert Patterson, the guy that played Edward, atleast I think that;s his name, had really bad stubble.
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

Lololol, and that poster of him where he looks angry/constipated xD I walked around a corner in a dept. store and the first thing 'round the corner was a HUEG FRIGGIN' EDWARD CULLEN POSTER and I screamed and jumped like five meters in the air...
He was so cute in HP ;_; what happeeeened...

@Serith: lol, my best friend choked on his popcorn in that scene.

@Shard of Ronin: y'know, I've never actually seen a real ganguro girl. Only in manga (like the Wallflower), and in pictures. I'm more towards the Lolita end of the spectrum.
Maybe the fake tans are full of steroids to make them better predators?
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:30 am
S a f f r o n S u g a r
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

@Shard of Ronin: y'know, I've never actually seen a real ganguro girl. Only in manga (like the Wallflower), and in pictures. I'm more towards the Lolita end of the spectrum.
Maybe the fake tans are full of steroids to make them better predators?
- Oscar Wilde.User Image
I saw a scene in that Gals anime where a bunch of Ganguro chicks got called out fo having dark skin and then hey cut the lights and show only their lips, eyes, hair, and clothes.

I was like "WTF! That's borderline racist! scream "
Of course I don't think they thought it would seem that way to people overseas.  

Pretty Pretty Priceless

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:26 pm
I've only met one out of control yaoi fangirl and she attends my college.

She totally fits the stereotype and everything. The non-stop ranting and jumping over tables to talk about or read yaoi and everything. she scares me.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm
ah that poster where he is trying to be sexy!XDDDDDDDDDDD
Me: "WTF is he doing?"
My dad: *copies face*
Me: ahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that is exactly like it!"
dad: "yeah he has his lips all pursed out"
Me: "I know! Like he ate a lemon!"

yeah and he was hot in Harry Potter.
Me: "Cedric is fine! "
Movie: "Cedric is dead"
Me: "only cause he is better looking than Harry."

i don't know what happened to him.....  

eartianwerewolf

TwEAT_Me_417

Hilarious Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:46 pm
Tsuki Nushi
I've only met one out of control yaoi fangirl and she attends my college.

She totally fits the stereotype and everything. The non-stop ranting and jumping over tables to talk about or read yaoi and everything. she scares me.

my friend is like that and sheblack out once when we went to this yaoi festival and they were showing a play and these two hot guys where kissing and she just fell over and i couldn't help but laugh cause she came back to in like 3 minutes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:48 pm
Yaoi fangirls are pretty damn creepy.

Some friendsand I are going to Animania this year, and one of my friends is planning on dressing up as L - meaning, we decided for him since he already acts so very L-ular.

I keep scaring him by reminding him that he's sure to be mobbed by fangirls. >D

... And I'll be there with my camera. ;D  

Inexplicably Awesome

Death Lust Decay

1,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:35 am
I've had some pretty bad experiences with fangirls...I know that many girls can be spiteful and talk2hand . But it's just crazy how hateful some fangirls can be. I mean, I feel like screaming at them "get a life!" There are so many other things to do with your life and they choose to spend it obsessing and they belittle anyone or anything that they don't like. It's okay for someone to have a different opinion about stuff.
Usually, I try to stay away from fangirls because they start to infect me. hah I mean I get angry with them. For me, when you treat people badly because they don't "know as much" as you, or don't like the same things, or whatever... I don't want anything to do with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:40 pm
Inexplicably Awesome
Yaoi fangirls are pretty damn creepy.

Some friendsand I are going to Animania this year, and one of my friends is planning on dressing up as L - meaning, we decided for him since he already acts so very L-ular.

I keep scaring him by reminding him that he's sure to be mobbed by fangirls. >D

... And I'll be there with my camera. ;D

I wish him luck. O.O;; Cosplaying a popular male character is, from what I've heard, a frightening experience. I met a guy who was Sephrioth one year for Otakon, and ended up making out with a Cloud cosplayer, to the delight of a ******** of fangirls whose screams could probably be heard at Camden Yards. The first words out of his mouth when I said something to him about it were "Never again."  

EvFaerAshlynn

Sansore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:04 pm
Oh gahh.
I do not like loud fangirls..
Their screams kill my soul. XD

And also.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:23 pm
All I gotta say is that if I ever went to an anime convention I would be a total jerk.
Things you'd probably hear from me...?

"Stop saying kawaii! You're not ******** japanese?"
"Way to waste three bottles of mousse buddy."
"Get that oar away from me!"
"What am I not good enough to paddle?"

And so such and so on...blah blah blah...(geez I'm an a** rolleyes )

Pretty Pretty Priceless

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:43 pm
Sansore
Oh gahh.

And also.
User Image

THAT PICTURE, OH MY GOD. rofl
If I ever see the movie, I will crack up at that moment, I guarantee, just because of that.

@XIII falling stars: You'd probably make me cry. Although the worst I get is being really hyper and glomping people.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:59 pm
EvFaerAshlynn
Sansore
Oh gahh.

And also.
User Image

THAT PICTURE, OH MY GOD. rofl
If I ever see the movie, I will crack up at that moment, I guarantee, just because of that.

@XIII falling stars: You'd probably make me cry. Although the worst I get is being really hyper and glomping people.

It happened to me. XD
I waited for that part to happen.

Sansore

eartianwerewolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:58 pm
XDDDDDDDD
And did anyone notice how much Kirsten blinked!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh MY GOD! 5 times i a row atleast every 2 or 3 minutes- not joking. and she kept shaking her head. I didn't notice it till me and my friend were watching the corny forest scene(so we could laugh). and gosh Robert his eyebrows always glaring and his lips pursed out. gosh.

yeah i wanna go as Kurama one year and i wouldn't mind making out with a sexy Hiei!X3. course i am a chick and i would consider kissing a girl if she looked like Hiei......yesh i iz obsessive. *raises hand* iz admit it. at least i do. yeah and i would probably keep saying KawaiiXD. try to not do that so much! course when ppl ask you to do something and you get massive pressure put on you you willl do things you never thought you wouldXD.get caught up in the moment and are like- wth might as well (that rhymes!XD)  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:33 pm
@ xx__Sakura__xx

Your sig is so cute!

The scariest experience I had didn't involve me (thankfully). My friend was dressed up as Sora (from KH obvi) and her friend was dressed as Riku. There was one girl who asked to take their picture, as well as politely asking if they wouldn't mind doing a bit of fanservice. They told her they didn't mind, and as they were about to fake kiss so the girl could take their picture, a crazy fangirl screams "OH MY GOD SORA AND RIKU ARE KISSING".

I have never seen a group of girls move so fast. It was like a tsunami.

The saddest thing is the girl never ended up getting her picture because everyone else crowded in.  

civiliandata

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:41 pm
Sansore

Oh, my God, can I please have permission to steal that and use it in my signature. xd

I read this one story (I think it was in this guild, actually -- the old one) about a group of scary giggling fangirls at an anime con attacking a gay man with yaoi paddles. I kid you not. The guy was humiliated. Pitiful and utterly disrespectful neutral seriously.

I hereby make a vow to NEVER act as crazed and inhuman as any of the fangirls mentioned in this thread

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff