Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Prince of Tennis Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:38 pm
Vaiorin sneered and walked by the two girls, saying,
"Seigaku's going to lose. Fudomine is the bomb!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:21 pm
Syria just watched the other person walk by. Grr..... If i REALLY wanted to, i'd-... nevermind....... Syria thought. Then she turned to Akari. "You've never heard of tennis?" Syria asked curiously.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:11 pm
"Um...no. Don't laugh," Akari said, embarassed. "I guess I never heard of it in Italy, since I was so busy with other stuff." Just then, Fuji came around the corner. He spotted Akari with another girl at the school.
"Oh! Hey, Akari!" he greeted her. Akari jumped and turned around.
"Oh! Fuji, it's you! You scared me!" she replied back, startled.
"So, are you guys going to the tennis match tomorrow?" he asked both of them. "I'm on the team! Isn't tennis great?"
Akari thought fast, then replied. "Oh, yeah, of course! I love tennis! I'm pretty good at it, too!"
"Cool! You'll have to show me your tennis skills sometime! Maybe we could play each other!" Fuji grinned. "I'll see you guys later!" he smiled and walked away. When he left the hall, Akari slouched down and sighed.
"Oh, geez. How am I going to get myself out of this one?" she asked herself out loud, with the anime water drop on her head (You know, this: sweatdrop ).  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:16 pm
Syria watched the person named Fuji walked away. Hm.... he seems pretty nice.... Then she thought of Akari. "Hey... You ok?" Syria asked.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:41 pm
"Yeah, I'm fine," Akari said dreamily as she thought of Fuji. She suddenly shook her head to get out of the trance she was in.
"Hey, are you good at tennis?" she asked urgently.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:43 pm
((i'm making her good, ok?))

Syria nodded. "Yeah. Why?"  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:02 pm
"Would you teach me how? I REALLY need to be good! If I'm not, then Fuji might not like me..." She covered her mouth.
"Oh no...I did NOT just say that, did I?" she asked desperately.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:23 pm
"um... the fact that you just said that you like Fuji? Then yes.... you did.... And i guess i can help you learn to play tennis...." Syria said.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:28 pm
"Um, thanks... Also, promise not to tell ANYONE what I just said..." Akari whispered, blushing.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:26 pm
Vaiorin, who had heard what Akari had said, yelled, "FUJI!"  

MADLYALICE

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:34 pm
((Aww, do you REALLY have to do that? crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:07 pm
((No, trust me, something amusing will happen right when she goes to tell him))  

MADLYALICE

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:58 pm
((YAY!!! FUNNY STUFF!!!))

"Sure. I promise i won't tell anyone. So when do you want to practice?" Syria said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:34 pm
((Okay, I'll trust you with that))  

LeonWavreon

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:20 pm
Just as Vaiorin went to tell, Fuji, all of the teacher surrounded her. "You don't go to this school!" They looked angry, so Vaiorin, with a squeak of shock, turn and sprinted out of school with the teachers chasing  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff