Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
Mystistical Orphanage (always accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lordess o Purple

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:53 am
Tara shrugged it off pointing where Mel was pointing. "Whatever. Founded it, new here, ect, ect. There's always a reason to a mystery." she sighed, rubbing the back of her head. "God the silence is so ANNOYING." she complained, tapping her nails against the floor, trying to get a beat or at least some noise.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:26 pm
Mel chuckles before swinging his guitar out in front of him and begins to play. The rhythm is fast and is no particular song. Just a jam for him to show off.  

ROQ and Roll
Crew

Lordess o Purple

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:40 pm
Tara smiled, her heart fluttering slightly. Mel was one of the boys she actually liked to listen to. She didn't complain, and placed more apple slices on the scars that were visible, humming slightly to the beat Mel had picked up. He was an awesome muscian, and Tara couldn't help but like him. But just a bit. He had an attitude that just shoved certian people away.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:51 pm
Coraline slunk out of her coffin down in the basement. A little cup of coyote blood with bear meat lay on a table. They got me breakfast. How kind! Coraline thought.  

AerisSerris

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:41 pm
Safi smiled, silence was something that he hated too, "Tara, why can't you just listen to the music of the forest? It's beutiful, especially this time of year. I thank you, and take my leave," saying that, he turned and started in the direction they had pointed, changing into a fox when he was out of view. From there, he followed her scent, until he picked up the scent of the cats. He proceded from there cautiously and quietly, until he reached the clearing where they were. When he did, he lay on his belly, head on the ground, and his ears relaxed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:53 pm
Violet was about to nod off when the kittens started mewing, and the mother cat let out a growl. Violet removed the kittens from her belly and prepared to chase off the intruder. But it was only a little fox. She crawled over to it and was about to pet it when...
"Hey..." she said, leaning down to touch noses with it. "You're that fox-boy, aren't you?" She frowned then sighed. "Well, you're a fox now, so I am okay with you." She gently picked him up and carried him over to the cats. The mother hissed and spat, and the kittens mewled. But Violet pet the cats and gently introduced him to the mother and kittens. After five minutes Violet was once again covered with kittens, a mother cat close by, only this time she also had a small furry fox in the center of her chest. Violet decided to nod off, but she heard the kittens mewl again. They wanted to play. So Violet dumped them off her chest and watched as one went to its Momma for a drink and the others ganged up on the fox-boy, going for his tail.
"Play nice, all of you," Violet warned. "I am not afraid to discipline bad furries. So play nice." Then, to the fox-boy, "And let them have their fun. They're kittens, after all."  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:06 pm
Safi tried to squirm out of her grip, but didn't want to scratch her on accident, so his struggles were futile, he hated being picked up. He looked at her reproachfully, like he would really deny kittens their fun? He had fun with them too, teasing them by pulling his tail away at the last second.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:57 pm
Violet watched as the fox-boy teased and played with the kittens. Then, carefully, she pet him on the head.
"I like you, fox-boy..." she said carefully. "Even if you are a person too..."
Violet thought about her past. She had been okay with people before...then it happened...and now she didn't really like people. They betray others too much. But now that she had decided that she liked this fox-boy, and him being a person and all, Violet thought that maybe she was finally recovering.
'I might be recovering, but I'll never recover. What has been done is done and will never be un-done. But...I think it should be okay to have one friend for now...'  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

ROQ and Roll
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:46 pm
Mel slammed a power cord as Safi left and kept going. After another minute he broke into the guitar solo of Free Bird, one of his favorites. And one of the hardest. He struggled to keep the tune but managed. Finally when he was finished, Mel set his guitar on his knee. He was sweating slightly and was a little sort on breath. "So what'd ya think?" he asked with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:56 am
Tara shook her head, grabbing the guitar neck and taking it from him carefully and started to tune it, "A little out of control, and it seemed to struggled with some of the notes." She shrugged, "Otherwise, flipping awesome, but maybe some loud music isn't good for our guest?" she asked, and started to strum soft notes. She didn't know where she heard this music, but each time she played it on a pinao or a violin or a guitar (the only three things she can play) she thinks of a forest, far away from anything, and beautiful music. And a woman that looked like her, but older, more mature. And more beautiful. Singing along with the others.  

Lordess o Purple

PrincessLeafra

9,475 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:38 am
Sandry slowly got up. She really wanted to be alone. She headed for the library where she knew that most people did not go to. When she got there she curled up into a ball in a dark corner where no one could see her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:46 pm
Mel smirked and laid down with his hands behind his head. He wasn't much into slow music, but Tara had a way with it....  

ROQ and Roll
Crew

Lordess o Purple

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:54 am
Scowled as the girl left. "Yeah, no problem!" she yelled, shoving back Mel his guitar. "I'm going for a ride. I'm sick of girls not saying thank you." she grumbled, standing and walking over to the bay she brushed eariler and got a bridle, sliding it into the horses mouth and mounting the bay with out a saddle. "I'll be back later," she said, trotting from the barn and to the forest and breaking out into a canter.

As soon as the trees broke the bay rushed into gallop as the field presented its self to her and Tara. The bay slowed at the edge of a deep drop from a hill. It over looked the country side. Farms laid below and Tara could see more horses, cattle, chickens and wheat and another growth. She sighed, watching the perfectly normal humans working away at their life, destorying their youth on what 'is right' but Tara knew different. She turned her horse and walked back into the forest, but not back to the Orphanage.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:12 pm
Violet scratched the fox boy between the ears, then did the same for each of the kittens and the mama cat.
"You're all very cute..." she cooed softly. One kitten walked over to her and curled up next to her cheek. Violet gently leaned into the kitten, closing her eyes.
"So, fox-boy," she said suddenly, making the kitten jump a little. "You got a name, or are you never going to talk again?"  

The Shadow-Star
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dred Noboru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:55 pm
Safi was relaxed, he liked her, even though she treated him like a pet, "Safi," he said in response to her question, the voice coming out oddly from the mouth of a fox, "I'm a werefox,"  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games