Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
New Love (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:24 pm
While on her way to the door, Sarah smiled and blushed heavily. "Polite are we?" She kissed his cheek. "So where to now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:30 pm
John grabbed her hand in his as they started walking down the hall. "Our next class silly." He said jokingly as they got to their next class. He opened the door for her before following her in and taking his usual seat.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:08 pm
Sarah took his hand walked with him. She was happy for the first time in awhile. She went through the door and waited for him then clung to arm. She didn't want to let go but it was school. So she had no choice.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:34 am
John sat at his desk and looked at Sarah before pouting at her. He took out his poem book and began writing. He hoped their teacher would giver her a good seat.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:31 am
But it was quite opposite. She moved Jessica beside John and gave Sarah It was acroos the room. Sarah was lonely again. She pulled out her sketch book and began to draw. I group of rich 'thugs' surround that seat. One looked over her shoulder as two looked over from the side. The one in front of her turned completely around at just sat there. Sarah got cold chills that ran up and down her spine continueously. "So.... We have a new cute little kitten here with us today boys...." He must have been the 'leader'.
Sarah threw him a dirty look. "Leave me alone.... please"
"Please?... Why? We have'nt even started our little fun." He whispered lightly. "The name is Jeremia." He gave a small wink and rested his hand on hers.
"I'm sorry Jeremia... But I have a boyfriend." Sarah announced. "So leave me the hell alone." Sarah hated being the one to be shy to people, so When she was younger She was taught how to take care of herself. That included defending herself. "Take your Thug bullshit and shuve it up your a**." She stopped yelling and began to draw again ignoring all around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:15 am
John was somewhat angry because Sarah wasnt next to him but he was annoyed that Jessica wouldnt shut up. He looked over at Sarah and watched as the "Boys Club", A band of rich thugs began to mess with her. He wanted to go over and help. but his better judgement said to wait. She was handleing it pretty well. if things got out of hand he would go over there. butnot yet.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:52 pm
Sarah stayed quiet for most of class. She scrunched her body close to herself and kept to herself.
The wireless phone rang. "Hello?" The female teacher answered."Yes. Yes... Uh huh.... Yes sir, I'll be right there." She hung up the phone and turned to the class. "Sorry class, I have an emergency. I'll be back in a few...." She left in a very quick hurry, slamming the door behind her.
At that point the room got loud, and of course the drama started back up. Jeremia's hand ran up Sarah's leg. "Now baby... I can show you a real good time..." She smacked his hand away from her body.
"Don't touch me...."
He started it again. Sarah stood up and smacked him across the face. He stood up and grabbed her handas she tried to walk away. He jerked her back causing her to fall against him. He held on tight.
"Let... Me go..." She kept struggling.
"DO IT!" Jessica yelled from across the room.
He kissed her lips. She violently pushed away. "Ewww.... a*****e!!!" She slapped him across the face one last time. Sarah stomped out of the room bumping into the teacher on her way out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:21 pm
John stood quickly but was unable to get there fast enough. He moved infront of the three boys as they tried to get out the door. "What you gonna do huh johny boy." Jeremia taunted. "You know full well what the hell im gonna do Jeramia. You did something unacceptable. Now your gonna pay for it." Jeramia's cronies flanked him as the showdown began. The one on the right took a swing but John ducked and uppercutted to his stomack then to his face and sent him sprawling. The other came at him too but he dodged and spun around him kicking him into some filing cabinets. Now it was just Jeramia and John. Jeramia sent numerous punches his way but he blocked him all and sent a punch hitting him square in the chest. It knocked him back but the cronie that got sent into the filing cabinets came up behind John and got him in a lock. Jeramia grinned and landed to solid blows to John's face before John reached up with his feet and doule kicked Jeramai in the face and flipping the other cronie and hitting him in the face. John staggered out the door and used the wall for support but still managed to call out to Sarah who was already halfway down the hall.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:53 pm
Sarah hurried and wiped away her tears when she heard John's vioce. She turned around and saw a horrifying sight. "JOHN!" He looked pretty bad. She ran down the hall to him and hugged him tight. "... John Are you alright?" She slung his arm over her shoulder and helped him walk. She peered at a clock that hung from the cieling. School is almost over...
She stopped and leaned him against the wall. "Thank you..."Sarah kissed hs lips then broke the kiss. "Wanna cut out early?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:49 am
John cringed alittle as he leaned on the wall. "Son of a b***h jeramia got me good." He mumbled as he wiped a little of the blood that was coming from his mouth. He cringed again and nodded. "Lets go." He let Sarah help him out into the parking lot. When they neared his car he asked, "Can you drive?" He cringed as he was finnaly able to lean on it.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:37 pm
Sarah wanted to cry seeing him the way he was. She opened the passanger seat door and helped him in. "Of course I can drive." She grabbed the keys and got in the drivers seat. Sarah fixed the mirrors and the seat adjustments to fit her body. She was about to turn the key but just sat there. "So exactly Where are we going?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 pm
John cringed again as he sat in the passenger seat. He adjusted the seat and layed back a little before flipping on the heated seat. This was of course one of his uncles jaguars. He reached up to the little nav computer and pressed the pre imputed destination of his uncles house. "To my uncles house." John said to her as he layed back again. "Just follow the directions.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:39 pm
She stayed consintrated on the road the whole time. She didn't want to risk anything. She listened then followed the directions exactly. After about thirty minutes or so of slow and careful driving, They arrived at the house. She jumped out and headed to the other side to help John in again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:46 pm
John let Sarah help him out. He leaned on her as his uncles butler came out of the mansion that was his uncles house. "My my, master Jonathan, what have you done this time. Help me carry him miss." With the help of his butler Jeeves they got John in the house and sitting on the couch in his uncles gaint living room. "I will fetch some bandages and some ice packs." Jeeves scurried away. "Im sorry about this." John said to Sarah.  

-TehPassionateUke-

Platonic_Recluse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:53 pm
Sarah sat right beside hime and stared with worry filling her eyes. The bulter came back with bandages and an ice pack. The bulter left the room. She gently grasped his upper arm and wrapped the sores with the bandages. After that she placed the ice pack on the bandage holding it up so not alot of pressure is on it. Few minutes passed and the room was filled with silence. She took the icepack off then placed her hands on both sides of his head. She layed her forehead against his and closed her eyes. Sarah's hand stroked his cheek. 'It's okay.... I'm just happy you're okay."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff