Reply 1X1 Role Plays
SOME BODY RP WITH ME!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:22 pm
He looked at her and said in his gental tone of voice "I run an orphanage for 'guests'. They're to young to have hosts of their own, so they use me. That's why I need you. If I disappear, they will too." He opened the cage door "meet the lives you're saving." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:34 pm
Lexi got up off the bed and walked out, stopping right by the doors and watching the children again. She nodded to Hewitt and stared at the children, spotting the one from last night. "So you raise them.. Basically?" She asked quietly, finally turning to look at him. She knew that news of her disappearance would be all over the news and such.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:38 pm
He nodded and said "with much help from the elder kids, we do alright. There will be many more I'm sur. They just kind of... pop up. Some are out at work already, and a few are still in bed. I hate to wake them..." his smile was radient and he almost glowed in pride.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:49 pm
Lexi nodded and bent down, searching through her messenger bag, soon pulling out a stuffed doll. She held it out to Elenore with a friendly smile, patiently waiting for her to take it. It was all she had with her besides some paper and pens, but she wasn't sure if he wanted them to play with pens.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:53 pm
She tilted her head and took the doll with a cute awed expression. Poppy jumped from the bars of the bird cage onto her back yelling "bonzai!" and Ethan frowned displeased with her. Mila walked up and tugged on her skirt, Preston in tow and Hewitt simpley held up a Triangle. Before she knew it she was swept away in a sea of kids into a dining room somewhere down the hall she assumed (she hadn't seen much in her shock.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:56 pm
Lexi looked around the dining room then at the children, giving them a light smile. She wondered why they were so excited, considering all she knew it was is breakfast. Lexi looked over at Hewitt, wondering what he wanted her to do, if he'd need help feeding the children.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:13 pm
He clapped his hands and they all took their seats, even her, as if by magic. Then to her astonishment a full spread of fresh cooked breakfast was lain out befor her. There were even MORE children seated then she'd seen before.

juliet (14) holding her sister Wren (2):
User Image

Adam, a little dreamer (nearly 11, and wont let her forget it talking her ear off beside her)
User Image

A creepy child named Emile (only around 6)
User Image

A pretty little scholar named Molly (probably about 13)
User Image

And Sinette Who was probably close to 13
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:30 pm
Lexi stared at Hewitt, wondering how he had done that, and why he was forcing her to sit. She waited for an answer, staring at her food suspiciously, a bit on edge. She'd never eaten with a lot of people before, she had always eaten on her own and was now nervous due to that fact.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:17 pm
The children and he dug in like one bug happy family. He'd made a habbit of making them sit, he thought it rude to stand and eat during a formal meal. Maybe he was old-ffashioned but that's how he liked things done.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:58 pm
Lexi ate quietly, scarfing down her meal somewhat slowly then staring at the plate. She had mostly picked at her food, wondering why she was so drawn to Hewitt. As far as she knew, he was very mysterious, gentle, and caring, but would those three things draw her to someone so quickly? What if it was a spell? Lexi's eyes narrowed in frustration as she kept trying to figure out the situation, not glancing up from her plate as she did so.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:49 am
hewitt couldn't help but to wonder what she was thinking. He stared worridly across the child ridden table and got lost in a daydream of epic proportions, exiting only when michelle tried to kabob ethan with a spoon -_-;;. He had to handle that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:04 pm
Lexi watched the children bicker with emotionless eyes, not wanting to reveal her thoughts. She was still deep in thought so found it hard to concentrate on things so quickly and easily. She sighed and fidgetted with her hands, placing them in her lap and staring at them. Her brown hair ran down the side of her neck as she waited for an order, or for the breakfast session to end.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:22 pm
she must not be understanding that I'm not a dictator ._. he thought looking at her, picking up Elenore as the dishes, now licked clean, disappeared and the children were free to stand.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:03 pm
Lexi got up from her chair quickly, looking for a way to leave, not exactly wanting to be around so many people at the moment. Her eyes settled on Hewitt with confusion, hoping he'd show her the way back to her...... cage. She looked down at the children then back to him.  

iSupaScribble

Sally Sings Nightmares

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:27 pm
He pointed the way and the kids ran off  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items