Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
RYAN AND KELTIE=DONE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how does this make you feel?
  AWWWWW NOOOO D:
  THERE IS HOPE FOR ME YET!
  i really don't care
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:02 am
PrimeOdd

I don't agree. I think Keltie talking about Ryan the way she is...is like The Killers bashing Panic. To me, it's the same concept. She's creating drama for the whole world.

But yeah, I really wanna hear Ryan's side of the story. I wonder how he's coping.
Ugh I had a whole post here but my internet crashed gonk

I don't think it's at all the same. The Killers bashed Panic, without even listening to them, just because they didn't want another Vegas band getting as famous as them. Keltie is just venting about a breakup, on her personal blog. Lots of people would do that. I would too. But since I'm not famous, nobody would care. I don't think she should have to change the way she deals, just because Ryan's famous. It's not like she's talking to the press about it or mentioned the other girl's name. That would be inappropriate. But posting on her blog is her right.

Besides, people are being such hypocrites about it. When Hayley was mad at her dad and posted his phone number on the band's blog and told all Paramore fans to call him up and leave him a nasty message... people did it! His voicemail was full within like two hours. Everyone was like "go Hayley! That'll show him". I don't remember anyone saying it was inappropriate of her to do that... even though I think it was really immature of her and wayyy worse than Keltie telling everyone Ryan cheated on her.

But that's what's great about the internet. There are no rules. Nothing is private anymore... if people aren't okay with that, they shouldn't date or be friends with bloggers.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:22 am
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd

I don't agree. I think Keltie talking about Ryan the way she is...is like The Killers bashing Panic. To me, it's the same concept. She's creating drama for the whole world.

But yeah, I really wanna hear Ryan's side of the story. I wonder how he's coping.

I don't think it's at all the same. The Killers bashed Panic, without even listening to them, just because they didn't want another Vegas band getting as famous as them. Keltie is just venting about a breakup, on her personal blog. Lots of people would do that. I would too. But since I'm not famous, nobody would care. I don't think she should have to change the way she deals, just because Ryan's famous. It's not like she's talking to the press about it or mentioned the other girl's name. That would be inappropriate. But posting on her blog is her right.

Besides, people are being such hypocrites about it. When Hayley was mad at her dad and posted his phone number on the band's blog and told all Paramore fans to call him up and leave him a nasty message... people did it! His voicemail was full within like two hours. Everyone was like "go Hayley! That'll show him". I don't remember anyone saying it was inappropriate of her to do that... even though I think it was really immature of her and wayyy worse than Keltie telling everyone Ryan cheated on her.

But that's what's great about the internet. There are no rules. Nothing is private anymore... if people aren't okay with that, they shouldn't date or be friends with bloggers.

I don't think Keltie saw this as just posting it on her personal blog. I think she saw it as an opportuinity to make Ryan look bad because she's angry with him. And if someone cheated on me sure, I'd say how bad I felt and that we broke up but it's like she's giving fans that she KNOWS read her blog fuel to hate Ryan. If she needed to write it down she could get a journal. Obviously it's her right but it's also a personal matter that involves more than just her. Like this is Ryan's reputation as well. I don't know, I don't agree with what she did, I still think it's wrong to post so much about it, especially knowing Ryan wouldn't try to defend himself.  

jordanlaag

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:01 am
reinventxlove
I don't think Keltie saw this as just posting it on her personal blog. I think she saw it as an opportuinity to make Ryan look bad because she's angry with him. And if someone cheated on me sure, I'd say how bad I felt and that we broke up but it's like she's giving fans that she KNOWS read her blog fuel to hate Ryan. If she needed to write it down she could get a journal. Obviously it's her right but it's also a personal matter that involves more than just her. Like this is Ryan's reputation as well. I don't know, I don't agree with what she did, I still think it's wrong to post so much about it, especially knowing Ryan wouldn't try to defend himself.
If Ryan is worried about his reputation, maybe he shouldn't cheat on his girlfriend.

Even if she is pissed at him and posted all that stuff knowing fans would be upset with him... so what? It's a normal reaction. Of course she's mad. And now the tables are turned: instead of everyone talking about what a slut she is and how Ryan deserves better, they think she deserves better. That's exactly the kind of thing a person needs to hear after a breakup, can you really blame her for wanting some sympathy?

I'm not saying posting about it was the right thing to do. I just don't think it was wrong, either.

[Unless, of course, it turns out that Keltie is just a b***h and made this all up to get attention, and Ryan is actually perfectly innocent. In that case, I'd definitely think it was wrong! But I really doubt that's what happened... Like I said though, it's hard to judge without having Ryan's side of the story.]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:15 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd

When you are in the public eye, everything you ever say is said to the press. It doesn't matter where you say it, how you say it, or to whom saying it to...it's always toward the press -- purposfully or not. Hypothetically, if Keltie was the one that cheated on Ryan, would it be alright for him to stand up on stage in front of a crowd of thousands upon thousands of people and say that Keltie is an a**? Would that his place? It's the same exact thing. Just because she wrote it down on a computer screen in her own personal blog -- it doesn't make it any different than the Killers insulting Panic in a personal interview, or even myself standing in Lemonjellos under the spotlight and calling my ex boyfriend an a**. When you throw something out there like that to the public, it's for whoever hears it.

BTW, Keltie was in the public eye before she ever met Ryan. And you're right, it is her right to post in her own blog -- but it just kind of shows what kind of girl she is to say something so personal to her and Ryan in front of an endless amount of people. [[not that I'm a Keltie hater -- I love the girl.]] I feel embarressed for her that she's putting herself in such a terrible position.

I don't know how to judge the Hayley thing, because I wasn't aware of anything that happened like that. O.o That's the first time I heard of it. So, you better not think I'm a hypocrite. D=

And about that last part -- no. People shouldn't date celebrities that don't care about the amount of power they have while controlling a large fanbase. People shouldn't date those that forget that whatever they say is in the public eye.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:18 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

[Unless, of course, it turns out that Keltie is just a b***h and made this all up to get attention, and Ryan is actually perfectly innocent. In that case, I'd definitely think it was wrong! But I really doubt that's what happened... Like I said though, it's hard to judge without having Ryan's side of the story.]

I've wondered if maybe Ryan and Keltie are actually still going out -- but came up with this plan to have everyone back off of their relationship and Keltie so that she could get out of such a large spotlight. surprised That'd be so mean, though. If Ryan actually did something like that, I'd be suprised.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:09 pm
You know, I've thought about that but they never were the kind to cover up their love for eachother.
I do think that it's a officially over.

But, just because Ryan has done bad things doesnt make him a bad person.
Life's about choices. And we, as human beings, will make bad ones.
Lifes too short.  

VickyT_089

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:14 pm
Ryan cheating?

wow. just. wow.

that;s something i never expected from him. eek  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:58 pm
VickyT_089
But, just because Ryan has done bad things doesnt make him a bad person.
Life's about choices. And we, as human beings, will make bad ones.
Lifes too short.

Agreed. He might be a celebrity, but he's still human.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:00 pm
miss-mechanical
Ryan cheating?

wow. just. wow.

that;s something i never expected from him. eek

But. He's a rockstar. gonk

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:21 pm
tattoo fish

Eh? Eh? Eh?
What's going on?
I thought they loved each other!
Aww man this sucks.

tattoo fish

music is living

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:25 pm
tattoo fish
tattoo fish

Aww man this sucks.

Agreed. Btw guys, I like put all our thoughts together and put it in my journal on here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:57 pm
reinventxlove
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd

If you thought your boyfriend cheated on you, I'm pretty sure you'll be mad, too, and vent it out on a blog or whatever.

But I'm sure there is a little craving for attention and drama from Keltie on this..

GoodbyeLights

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:40 pm
GoodbyeLights
If you thought your boyfriend cheated on you, I'm pretty sure you'll be mad, too, and vent it out on a blog or whatever.

But I'm sure there is a little craving for attention and drama from Keltie on this..

One of us venting in a blog is a lot different than Keltie Colleen venting in her blog.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:30 pm
PrimeOdd
GoodbyeLights

One of us venting in a blog is a lot different than Keltie Colleen venting in her blog.

Keltie Colleen's blog is like Ashlee Simpson's blog to Panic AT The Disco Fans compared to Pete Wentz fangirls
It has a following, while our blogs, well I don't think we all have a rather large fan base following every little word we write.

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Uggh. I got into a verbal argue over this with one Keltie fan over myspace.
Needless to say she is blocked.
But she got me into a rant.
Who are we to judge other people's behavior?
Everyone makes mistakes, but you shouldn't judge people
on what one person says or thinks.
We don't know them on a personal basis to know what's going on real life.
Wasn't Keltie the one that said she liked her privacy in her relationship?
I don't remember where I saw that, but she did say it.
(I love Keltie so I'm not bashing!)
But if she really treasured the moment they had together, shouldn't she just forget about the past and move on with the future.
Its understandable that they have been together for quite some time and its hard to forget about the times they spent together, but just because he made one big mistake, it doesn't mean you should write all these s**t about him.
Yes she's angry, she's frustrated, she's clearly furious and she's hurt we get it, but if Ryan isn't talking, then she shouldn't either.

And on a Bonus note. I just checked her blog. And Hobo is with Keltie as for right now because
"
Oh and Hobo, Hobo is doing great, we have a new house and it is super cute and there are 2 other dogs and two other cats here for her to play with. For now Hobo is with me because I am just better at taking care of her. I know Ryan loves her a ton but I think he knows that he cannot give her the kind of love and attention she needs on a daily basis, the brushing, walks, baths ect, so right now she's with me. Things might change but hopefully I will get some cute shots of her soon to post. She says hi, and this morning when I woke up she was laying having me spoon her with her head on the pillow and he little paw draped over the covers like a human! too cute.
"
- Keltie's Blog

But I feel proud of Keltie also, because she is moving on, she wants to forget the past, and she's making a start to moving on, although some of the words are kinda....
"
I am feeling pretty strong, most of the time. I can say this. Time heals. You can leave me nasty messages and what you say doesn't hurt me. I have far worse hurt in my life right now. When you care about someone and then they go, it is hard, always. It doesn't matter who you are, what happened, or if you honestly want the best for the person, or if you hate their guts. Broken hearts feel broken. It takes time, and I can say this also... If you always hated me, and still hate me, then please stop coming here, it's over. You can spend your time trying to stalk the other girls now, or move on to the next big band. I have put up with you hating me for years and there is no reason to anymore, you can find him after a show try to make him your husband. This is my blog, and I am going to post about dancing, life and everything else. I have all the attention from all the right people that I need to have attention from, so you can move onto the next girl you want to hate for no reason. Seriously, I am done. Please, I give up. Leave me alone...

-Keltie's Blog.

Yes Time Heals, Time Heals all wounds, but not all scars, but she learn from those scars. But as for the you hate me, I'm not even going to pay attention to it.

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff