Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering -- February Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:33 am
"You don't give yourself enough credit Creamtail. Shadowstar WILL announce it wheather you like it or not!" Duskwind mewed as she cuffed Creamtail's ear.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:25 pm
Dewpool walked up to Creamtail and Duckwind, hearing the conversation "and if shadowstar wont, i will" she said.  

Currently Dead Account

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:43 pm
(OMG Duckwind! lol. SO....this is takin' awile, huh?)

Firesong looked sadly at Creamtail. Why did she have such a fatalistic view of things? Creamtail was reliable(when she had confidence), she was strong, and she had a lot of common sense. Shadowstar would announce that Creamtail was a warrior now, and everyone would congratulate her. Was she happy about it, though?

Firesong looked at the leaders now assembled. Were they stalling in order to avoid going back to fighting?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:52 pm
Creamtail looked at the leaders. I hope they don't wait too long. If a fight breaks out, I'm leaving, regardless of anything anyone says.  

signelchan

Gracious Gaian

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:38 pm
Cursedstar flopped over on her side as if she had just died. "Cinderstar.... I'm to tired to play. Go find some poor defence-less Fox to play with..."

Withefire ducked his head and wandered to the back of the group of cats. There he sat with his ears pricked, listening to Clan chatter hovering around the clearing.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:49 pm
"Alright~! Time to get this gathering started!" Patchstar yowled, jumping back on her root. "I'll start it off." Patchstar gave the usual report of how the prey was running and that all was well, then sat down.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:04 pm
Jaggedfox sat still and straight litening to the leaders.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:30 pm
Cinderstar flicked her tail at Cursedstars ear. "uh! whatever!!! I didn't want to talk to you either!!! gosh!" She noticed Patchstar on the plat form thingy and leaped up next to her. "I can go next" Cinderstar whispered in her ear, she then stepped forward.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:07 pm
"soon Creamtail,soon Shadowstar will announce you as a warrior to all of the clans, and im sure the news will spread quickly" she flicked Creamtail's nose with her Tail  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:33 am
Patchstar nodded to Cinderstar and took a step back, letting her former warrior give news on WoodClan.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:56 pm
Cinderstar started to chant about how Woodclan is coming along nicely, and that they were very strong even though they got attacked by Thornclan. "the prey is running well. . . and we got some more kits in our nusery!" Cinderstar concluded.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:11 am
(so...last day for the gathering. I'll wrap it up for everyone...)

Shadowstar spoke next. "We have a new warrior in FireClan...Creamtail!"
The crowd rose with the chant of the new warrior's name. "Creamtail! Creamtail!" the FireClan leader then went on to say how prey was scarcer do to leaf-bare, but they were managing. Patchstar was surprised they didnt say anything about the war with pebbleclan.

Crystalstar spoke after Shadowstar, saying how the prey was running the same and all was well. After the snowy white leader was done, it was Cursedstar's turn.

(Cursedstar wrap it up for us!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:42 am
(CURSEDSTAR WAK UP FROM YOUR NAP!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:23 pm
(hang on isn't the whole forest against Pebbleclan right now?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Akiko-infinity

Benevolent Hellraiser

21,450 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:36 pm
((Snowclan is with Pebbleclan, i think.))  
Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff