Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [6]~ Free Give ~
free glod here and items too XD Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

file reports

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 11:51 pm
I need gold for the sommoning tome  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:37 am
Creat a second account people, and put all the items you dont want hacked into that account and make it a strong password!

I do this and all my gold, my items that mean alot,l and my tickets and tokens are on that account!  

Zomb_Sithius

iiM3Lii

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:01 am
i only need is 5k
i have to buy"
i want a angel imp plushie
and i only need is 5k
thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:18 am
i need gold for coco plushie
i have kinda 50k now
if u can donate thanks so much :]  

I Little Emo Kid I

wild_nmesy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:02 pm
i need 10k 2 change my user... neutral  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:38 pm
i need a gothic veil cause it will finish my look and i dnt have enough gold 4 it :'(  

hinata_uchiha345

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

danceinthevampirebund

4,150 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:13 pm
i would like to get vampire's moon blood, silent night, lunar scythe, orinkiage, and oculus mythica. plz >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:33 pm
Yea what I need is an keytarblade please I love kingdom hearts. It moves me. Sadly brings tears to my eyes.  

Radiant_Love846

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

II S H O C K II

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 am
demon guy28
cool just sent me what you want and maybe ill buy you what you want you but dont be shelfish or other things and explain why you want cuse people just want to be rich and thats not good if you need gold really bad or the item really bad just sent me a message and ill probily buy it for you and sent a gift to you but you need to explain why and if you got hacked ill probily buy you it cause i got hacked like 4 times but hey i didnt quit so sent me a pm and write what you want and why and maybe ill sent you a present when i get it and i wont exapt anything that you pm me unless you sent me a item you want and the reson you want it/why you want it

a grunny thats all  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:57 am
Any of these; ice glacier boots, jacket, pants, gloves or beanie...please help  

Frozen_Judgement

Reaper of the valley

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:17 pm
hi im reaper and im not one of those people who beg but i really need a grunny for my dream avi and if you cant get me the grunny than just get me a tsunami ko classic mask and if you cant get that can i please have that jay blue kachina dancers wings lol and if you cant get that just give me an elegant blue satin vest and if you cant get that give me money over 10000gg the thing you should start getting first is the grunny and then the vest please get me what i want because i cant make it because i had to delete a gaia i used to have if you cant get either one of those items surprise me with a no so expensive item i know my reply is long but i really need this so bad I BELIEVE IN YOU  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:16 pm
this guy is so generous  

pyokola20

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Soul513

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:00 am
questing for katana or infernal
but still my gold is too far for this items
hope you could help
and tnx by the way  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:20 am
i really need the trendy dark skinny jeans. okay i dont need it but i want it. a lot of my friends have them and i look great in them so there is my reason why. (its not really a great reason)) but im trying anyway  

constell1992

vipermouse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:08 pm
lol i want the frog thing u have  
[6]~ Free Give ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items