Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack//atlantis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuma Hiruko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:30 pm
((Please forgive my absence, I have been busy with finishing school lately, and my computer has been less than responsive, I will attempt to get back into this later this week, please accept my apologies

-Jon))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 am
(I've had the same problem. Sorry that this is my first time posting. And since I can't remember my character's name...)
*Logs in after sorting out a virus a hacker put in her system*
"Stupid hacker," she thinks, "They're lucky I didn't loose any of my data."
It had been a pain in the neck to recover but she could still use her character on The World. That pleased her, for if her data was gone, she wouldn't have been able to enjoy The World as she had been.
Today, she was going to go out alone and increase her level in a dungon. That was her goal but first, she needed some supplies.  

KikuMizu

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:45 pm
*MaNiC just stands there*
"um...how aBOUT this..."
*MaNiC snaps her fingers and a tear form underneath the egg and is sucked into it, it closes right after it falls in*
"there that should do it..."
*MaNiC has logged off*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:54 pm
*The egg lands in Mac Anu, and cracks open, one hundred goblins pouring out of it and running through the town attacking everyone they see.*  

Seravious

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:11 pm
MaN!C, as she calls herself in real life and in "The World", is a crazy, funn loving, screw athority, make a scene type of person. You can always find her at Raves, music concerts, parties, anything where she can have fun. Just recently got out of rehab due to her drug addictions, mainly Ecstasy, joined "The World" as a way to keep herself busy. A close friend of hers help her hack and modify her account and taught her everything she needs to know about hacking and Mods. Moved to Tokyo to visit friends and try some new things.

~~
MaN!C calls her hacker of a friend and tells him about the weird egg the appeared. "Realy? chaos in "the World"? what kind? that kind huh sounds like funn."
~~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:27 pm
~~
*On his way home from the machine shop, Sam stops into a nightclub for a drink. He stops at the bar and orders a martini and a tequila sunrise, then heads over to an empty table somewhat out of the lights and sits down with his feet propped up on the table. Running a finger through his short black hair, he sighs and then says...*

"Cheers MaNiC."

*and guzzles the Tequila Sunrise.*
~~  

Seravious

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:56 pm
~~
"lets see, lets see, any good clubs i can have some fun at?..hmmm...oh joy! my favorite one is still in buisness!"
*MaNiC grabs her coat and runs out the front door and within about half an hour reaches the nightclub and heads inside*
"hmmm i wonder if that wavemaster isnt too stuffy to go to a nightclub"
*MaNiC texts him "wanna play?"*
~~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:01 pm
~~
*Sam had just gotten up to leave when his phone buzzed.*

-"If you live in Tokyo I'll hang with you. I'm at the Amber Scorpion nightclub."-
~~  

Seravious

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:04 pm
~~
*MaNiC's cell starts to have an orgasm and she reads the text and quickly replies "wow im actually at that exact clud where are you?"*
~~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:06 pm
~~
-"I'm in the darkest corner of the nightclub, furthest from the light. Could you bring me a Mojito on your way over?"-  

Seravious

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:10 pm
~~
*another orgasm escapes her phone and she spots him right away quickly running to the bar to get his drink and making her way back to him*
"just a question but do you hav a cigarette? im dying for one right now."
~~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:16 pm
~~
*pulls out a stell cigarette case with a rose engraved on it*

"Help yourself."

*looks her up and down*

"You look exactly as I expected."
~~  

Seravious

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:19 pm
~~
"oh really?"
*takes the cigarette, and lights it*
"what did you expect me to be wearing?"
~~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:22 pm
~~
"To be honest, I was expeting you to wear nothing. It seemed like your kinda style."

*shakes his head and then takes off his shirt, showing a slim build, but strong*

"What did you expect from me?"
~~  

Seravious

Selbstmord Schreie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:24 pm
~~
"hmmm"
*blow a bit of smoke in your face*
"maybe you'll get to see me in nothing...if you play your cards right...i expected a scranny pale kid with freckles and taped together large frame glasses"
~~  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces