Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:03 pm
(ok so if you like attack Chris and/or Emili you could get away)
"Oh well...uh Hi Boo I guess you're not with The Shadow..." Lek said looking at Boo and then turned to Raven. "I've had enough of this! LIGHTNING ROAR!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:07 pm
Raven dodged the attack, then disappeared again. Her voice lingered behind. "I'll deal with you later......."

((i left, but cooler. oh yeah. i rock! jk))  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:12 pm
(see the list?)

"She- shes gone" Dewpool said climbing out of the hole she made for no reason.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Boo fell to the ground and fainted, she didnt even have a chance to do anything, and she simply felt as if she was out numbered.......she remembered what it was like as a human, she hasn't been one for twelve years, she stopped growing that day, the day when she became the monster she is now. a tear ran down her cheek as she lay on the ground unconsios

(some one see the tear!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:15 pm
(COOl but i wanna create my own attacks see my name is Lek as in eLEKtric. so electric based see what i'm getting at wink
LEK
Lightning Roar - a burst of lightning comes from his mouth
Thunder Fang- when he bites the bitee his fangs emit static shocks
Static Claw- his claws are engulfed with electric energy and he swipes the energy travels in a claw shape in a striaght line
Electric Spirit - his strongest attack takes alot out of him so he'll only use it in EXTREME EMERGENCIES so description - electric energy forms around his body(like that picture Patchstar made for Flutterpaw) and he attacks like a cougar.  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:19 pm
((Lek can have up to 5 attacks right now))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:31 pm
(so one more....hmmm Electron Deflector?- a small wall of energy and is controlled by Lek is indestructable but can only be used to shield one attack then Lek will have to summon another)  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:46 pm
(gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta to go, byes.........i had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much sugar tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:50 pm
(Really? You hide it well Dewpool xd oh and i found out what Lek is He's a Gekigami! I just found that out! He's the god of thunder and carries around a bow and lightning arrows ninja )  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:27 pm
((Wait...... so if i'm going to be evil and try to kill you all every so often, what do i do inbetween each fight?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:31 pm
(erm....talk to the others on the dark side? )  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:32 pm
((um....... whose that?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:42 pm
(uh good question...I can make another character if that's okay with Dewpool)  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:37 am
(i can make others and you can choose what one you want to play Duskwind orrrrrrrrr Leafpetal you can make a cat-person so when there is nothing for you to do you can do something and be like the rest.....or most of us)

Boo woke up. she jumped up out of the hole in the roof and chased after Raven "Razor Sharp!" she called as she sent blades from her razor sharp leash as she hit Raven
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emili Climbed out of a hole and her pendent came off, she was back (the pendent comes off when a fight is over) she ran up underneath the hole in the roof, and looked up. this was the beginning of a real adventure, every boring day had just been the same for her. the real part happened there, that day. She liked it  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff