Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Looking for some Roleplaying Action! STILL LOOKING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:51 pm
I've never done a role play about an anime... I'm not much into them. The pictures are just good for references...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:59 pm
I'll look at ur ideas and i guess we could but let me look over them, and if I may ask wat r u wearing in ur siggy? It's just kinda troubling me since well I'm sure you understand my question.
Inside an ancient temple in the mountains, sixteen-year-old Zira trains in the martial arts to become a warrior priestess who can defend the faith of the Ruan people. Bearing a scar on her face from the fire that killed her parents, the orphaned Zira is taught to distrust the occupying Sedornes. Terror strikes when the forces of the tyrannical Sedorne king destroy the only home she knows. To survive, Zira must unravel the secrets of her identity, decide her people’s fate — and accept her growing feelings for a man who should be her enemy.
My fav outta ur ideas.  

Zslone2

Love Rau

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:41 pm
Hiyaaa!! are you still looking to roleplay?

Because I liked your idea:
He's a demon and is basically trying to seduce her into a dark place so he can regain his own body. Somewhere he may fall in love.

Though I dislike the picture you used as a reference xD..

If you do choose me, i’ll be happy to play the part of the guy.. just to let you know though, I haven’t RPed as a male much before..

The RP will take place in the forums. Should it get a bit more intense, we will then take it to PM’s. no hardcore stuff though ><;

I also have a mega huge plot idea but it would ruin the whole story if I said it now, so I’ll just work up to it and suprise you xD!!

Profile:
Name: Christian De Loux
Body type: Slender, tall, toned.
Hair: Black, short, with bangs that covers his eyes.
Eyes (demon form): Pure black.
Eyes (human form): Golden green.
Skin (demon form): ghostly white and can also change into a shadow.
Skin (human form): Slightly tanned skin.
Voice (demon form): An alluring, trance-like ghostly type whisper. Very seductive.
Voice (human form): Semi deep, sincere.
Personality; A very sinister type, always has a motive to his actions. Seductive, alluring, deceitful yet charming. He doesn’t show his true feeling’s.. demons don’t have feelings.
Background: Wasn’t born as a demon, but cursed. No recollection of his past or family, only the continuos struggle to break the curse of being a demon.

Any extra add-on’s are welcome!! lemme know if youd like me to continue.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:43 pm
Zslone2
I'll look at ur ideas and i guess we could but let me look over them, and if I may ask wat r u wearing in ur siggy? It's just kinda troubling me since well I'm sure you understand my question.
Inside an ancient temple in the mountains, sixteen-year-old Zira trains in the martial arts to become a warrior priestess who can defend the faith of the Ruan people. Bearing a scar on her face from the fire that killed her parents, the orphaned Zira is taught to distrust the occupying Sedornes. Terror strikes when the forces of the tyrannical Sedorne king destroy the only home she knows. To survive, Zira must unravel the secrets of her identity, decide her people’s fate — and accept her growing feelings for a man who should be her enemy.
My fav outta ur ideas.

I'm wearing a tube top XD Actually its a really long skirt that I decided to wear as a shirt razz

And I'd love to roleplay that idea. It is one of my favorites. Would you like to do it over pms or through the forums?  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

Zslone2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:47 pm
So u r naked. Well only partially naked, and idc whichever u wanna do for an rp. If u want pm then k and if u want to forum it up then lets go for it. Though Im is my favorite type of rp cause it goes fast. lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:50 pm
Love Rau
Hiyaaa!! are you still looking to roleplay?

Because I liked your idea:
He's a demon and is basically trying to seduce her into a dark place so he can regain his own body. Somewhere he may fall in love.

Though I dislike the picture you used as a reference xD..

If you do choose me, i’ll be happy to play the part of the guy.. just to let you know though, I haven’t RPed as a male much before..

The RP will take place in the forums. Should it get a bit more intense, we will then take it to PM’s. no hardcore stuff though ><;

I also have a mega huge plot idea but it would ruin the whole story if I said it now, so I’ll just work up to it and suprise you xD!!

Profile:
Name: Christian De Loux
Body type: Slender, tall, toned.
Hair: Black, short, with bangs that covers his eyes.
Eyes (demon form): Pure black.
Eyes (human form): Golden green.
Skin (demon form): ghostly white and can also change into a shadow.
Skin (human form): Slightly tanned skin.
Voice (demon form): An alluring, trance-like ghostly type whisper. Very seductive.
Voice (human form): Semi deep, sincere.
Personality; A very sinister type, always has a motive to his actions. Seductive, alluring, deceitful yet charming. He doesn’t show his true feeling’s.. demons don’t have feelings.
Background: Wasn’t born as a demon, but cursed. No recollection of his past or family, only the continuos struggle to break the curse of being a demon.

Any extra add-on’s are welcome!! lemme know if youd like me to continue.

I would love to roleplay with you! Would you like to start a thread or shall i?

Profile:
Name: Laura Pregue
Body Type: Athletic, a bit busty. Looks delicate.
Hair: Curly copper coloured locks, goes past her shoulders.
Eyes: Ocean blue
Voice: Gentle, sing songy, comforting
Personality: Very sweet and kind, wants to help people. Falls inlove easy. Easy to talk to and get along with.
Background: She's been hurt a lot. She lives with her grieving mother and father, whom are sad from the loss of babies, unborn. Her mother produced babies which died as soon as they were cut from her. She feels like she is not important to them, even though she is alive. They seem to care more about the lost than the one they have.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:52 pm
Zslone2
So u r naked. Well only partially naked, and idc whichever u wanna do for an rp. If u want pm then k and if u want to forum it up then lets go for it. Though Im is my favorite type of rp cause it goes fast. lol.

I'm not naked XD
And I prefer forums because you get to keep the roleplay. Which I like. So I dont know which to do  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:00 pm
Lies u r naked, just from the waist down probably. So we do forum rp and if anything gets intense it goes to pm so others who read wont see r dirty little secrets. lol. You got premade profiles or do we gotta make them are selves?  

Zslone2

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:02 pm
Noooo i had pants on and everything.
Sure. And no I don't have premades. So I'll make the thread, and you can start the roleplay. Well first post your profile then start.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:06 pm
But i dont wanna start it u should.  

Zslone2

Love Rau

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:06 pm
Oki cool, ill start the thread. It wil be named Christian x Laura (closed). Ill post the link to the thread here once ive made it :3

Edit: Link to Rp here  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:44 pm
DncStar
I've never done a role play about an anime... I'm not much into them. The pictures are just good for references...

Whoops. Sorry for being unclear. I meant using anime pictures as a reference. They just really annoy me for some reason...

Anyway, I liked this idea:
DncStar
**Meet Jordy. He’s on his own in New York City. Nobody to depend on; nobody depending on him. And it’s been working fine.
Until this girl comes along. She’s 18 and blond and pretty–her world should be perfect. But she’s seen things no one should ever see in their whole life–the kind of things that break a person. She doesn’t seem broken, though. She seems . . . innocent. Like she doesn’t know a whole lot. Only sometimes she does.
The one thing she knows for sure is that the world is an ugly place. Now her life may depend on Jordy proving her wrong. So they hit the road to discover the truth–and there’s no going back from what they find out.

I don't mind playing the part of Jordy.
Things you should know about me:
I'm lit-adv. lit
I'm on every other day or thereabouts.
I'd prefer to RP in the forums.
And I absolutely will not do anything hardcore.
smile

Deoxyribose-42

FaeryFae

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm
I wouldn't mind trying a roleplay with you. I like your first and sixth ideas, the one about the dancers and the Gothic school.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:34 am
Um... I realize that it's been several weeks since you last posted, but I would be very interested in RPing with you. Specifically the nerd and high school princess. Maybe I'll PM you. 3nodding  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:10 pm
Elesariin
Um... I realize that it's been several weeks since you last posted, but I would be very interested in RPing with you. Specifically the nerd and high school princess. Maybe I'll PM you. 3nodding

I am ALWAYS looking! smile  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces