Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Pokemon Academy!!! (Now open for Roleplaying!) =D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:09 pm
"oh-ok!" she called after him "i said get off my head Miki stop it get off!!!!!!"

(what about the cheese class? blaugh )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:23 pm
Edward walked down the halls looking in the class rooms then he saw a person with a dewgong next to her.

((Sure))  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:34 pm
Edward and Gible walk into the room with the girl and her Dewgong."Ummm.... I'm new here do you know where the defence class is?"He asked looking up at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:36 pm
(ok you turn left at the Tree shaped like a dog the you jump 50 feet in the air when you see the frog shaped like a cat fork and then you fall 16 feet when you see the cloud shaped like potato chips. and then you fly to the right 92 seconds and there you are, the cheese class!)

Bored again Emili sat back under the tree waiting to find out where her class was "well Miki what now, we know there is one person my age here, but he practically seems to hate us and i dont know why, we dont know where our class is and i dont feel like i belong here i should be in first grade." she sighed
bored  

Currently Dead Account

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:29 pm
Tasha walked next to Star, Razor and Hero were in their pokeballs. She noticed a small girl, to small to be here, under a tree. She walked over to her and smiled, "Are you lost?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:32 pm
((Someone please answer my previous post? Help!))  

LeonWavreon

daughter-of-the-moon1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:00 pm
(sorry...i'm not a student...but i can still answer biggrin )

Taylor spotted Tasha speaking to a little girl and walked over, Marowak close behind. "Hey, Tasha." He smiled and waved to the little girl. "You here for battle/defense class?"
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Sha sat in her class, doodling. She wasn't to thrilled about a new class, but maybe they'd be better than last years. Umbreon sat next to her, watching the door as if it were going open any second.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:11 pm
Akira turned to Nami and greeted her.
"Hi. I'm Akira. Nice to meet you." She replied."Would you like to see my pokemon?"  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:12 pm
kittiluva4
Akira turned to Nami and greeted her.
"Hi. I'm Akira. Nice to meet you." She replied."Would you like to see my pokemon?"

"Sure!" Nami replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:22 pm
"Okay."
Akira pulled the only used pokeball in her pocket. As activating it, she said these words:
"Let's go, Beauty!" Akira threw the pokeball with power, but grace aswell. Almost instantly a Kirlia appeared before Nami to greet her.  

Epic the Great
Crew

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:27 pm
"Ooh, pretty! A Kirlia!" Nami commented. She decided to show her Pokemon.
"Alright, come on out, Dolphina!" Nami's Chinchou came out of the Pokeball, looked at Nami and Akira, and then jumped into Akira's arms.
"Chou, chou!" Dolphina greeted Akira cheerfully.
"Dolphina! Come here!" Nami called. The Chinchou jumped into Nami's arms.
"Sorry about that. Dolphina really likes people..." Nami explained.
"Chinchou!" Dolphina smiled and nodded her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:05 pm
(sry)
Eli had dozed off, her head snapped up throwing her back-pack off her head. "hmm? oh. . .oh it was nothing." Eli sighed and noticed Dew was still stairing at her. "erg! Fine one quick practice and then back to class!" Dew whoofed happily. "return dew." The poke-ball around her neck glowed and dew flashed back into it. Eli got up and headed for the door, forgetting her back-pack.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:25 pm
(AH i miss a whole lot! what's happening? and where can i come in?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:23 pm
Emili stood up "oh yes im Emili and this is Miki" she pointed to her silver eevee. "we are trying to find the defence class but we dont know where to go" she looked at tasha

(act confused like you dont know what i mean by Defence class!)  

Currently Dead Account

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:02 pm
(okie doke! DRAMATIC ENTRACE ...NOW)

"What do you mean 'Defence class'?" Justine asked coming out of nowhere with her Cyndaquil, Quilly, on her head.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff