Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:11 am
(I look like my avatar)

Mosspelt stood up. "Incoming!!!"she yelled, falling down. Oh crap, how many mice did I eat last night, I cant walk! she thought. "Well i guess ill just go get a drink by that pond, and maybe ill be better."Mosspelt said to herself. She crawled to the pond, and started licking up water. A kid walked up. "Oh no!!!!" "A twoleg!!!" The only way to get away, was to jump into the water. She got up, and in her reflection was a twoleg!!!! "hat happend to me!!!!!" "She turned back around. Wait....I coudn't be. "Cinderstar?""Rowanpaw?" "Is that you?" But of course, Cinderstar was sleeping...."Rowanpaw. Do you know what happend, or just tell me where the other clans are, if they are cats?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:48 pm
Leafpetal woke up and saw another twoleg, but this one was acting strange, so she knew it was a cat. From the sound of it, she guessed it was Mosspelt. "HEY! Its me, Leafpetal of Moonclan. Sorry about Cinderstar.... She kinda got tired and fell on top of Rowanpaw...."  

Feathertail14

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 am
"Thank starclan it's you!" "Do you know whats going on?"
"And about Cinderstar, i dont want to know...."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:17 pm
"Yeah... I'm not to sure about Cinderstar.... But look. NONE of us know whats going on.... We are just all tuning into twolegs...." Leafpetal replied.  

Feathertail14

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:11 am
"Creepy..." "Well, can you lead me to the rest of Moonclan? Because i dont think we are the only cats that are humans..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:16 pm
"I can lead you to the others that i met..." Leafpetal said. Then she took Mosspelt to the others. "Hey. I found Mosspelt. What is going on though? No one knows, but this isn't normal.... what are we going to do?"  

Feathertail14

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:23 pm
(Pretend we dragged Cinderstar and Rowanpaw back to.)

"Cinderstar. Wake up!" Cinderstar didn't move. "Alright, dont get mad." Mosspelt said. She picked Cinderstar up, and dunked her into the lake.
Cinderstar woke up. "First of all, did all the clan cats turn into Twolegs? Because if they didnt, we should send patrols to warn them.
(Wich would be weird because we are not kitties anymore!)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:49 pm
Dewpool looked and didnt see one twoleg who looked like a cat from her clan "am i the only fireclanian here?" she yowled
(ok A hooman yowled!)  

Currently Dead Account

Hunter of Atermis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:12 am
"Sorry Dewpool, but you might be....But we can find the rest of your clan."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:23 am
Cinderstar rubbed her head. "you should know better then to wake a leader while she's sleeping!" She growled she then grabbed Rowanpaw by the ear before he could leave. "I don't know what's going on, but all i do know is that we should make the best of it for now." Cinderstar streached her arms in the air. She then scrathed her belly and got up. Tucking Rowanpaw under one arm she prodded Cursedstar. "Cursedstar! wake up!! We need to find out what Two-leggers eat!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:55 pm
Leafpetal walked to the lake that Cinderstar was thrown into. Then she sat on a rock that was half-way in the water and sighed sadly. What if we will never be cats again?......  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:00 pm
Cursedstar rolled her eyes and mumbled in her sleep, "Fine...... go on ahead... I'll.... catch....... up......."  

x-Angel Pyro-x
Vice Captain

Dapper Elder

2,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:33 pm
(ill make Roseflower too than!)

Dewpool Ran around "what if i never see my clan again" then she had a thought "i may be a twoleg but im still at war with Cursedstar!" an evil grin crept onto her face and she flung herself at Cursedstar.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:37 pm
Leafpetal looked up when she heard something and saw that Dewpool flung herself at Cursedstar. Hmph.... I still don't understand why they still fight.... we should be trying to figure out WHATS going on with the cats..... before we know, we are all going to be twolegs..... Leafpetal thought.  

Feathertail14

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:41 pm
"i got you!" she said joking around when her redish hair turned white and shrunk, her outfit changed, and she grew her ears back. "what happend?" she asked, she looked part herself  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff