Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Rock of Love~ (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:56 pm
He nodded before setting his guitar down and sitting on the floor with his head resting on the bed, "He was like a brother." He said as more tears began to come. "And i loved him like a brother." He gave a heavy sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:10 pm
Sophie nodded and placed one foot on the bed as she held her leg closer to her. "I know. Mikey told me. But I've been there. In high school, my best friend was like a sister to me. That is, until I found her having sex with my now ex-boyfriend." She chuckled and shook her head. "Oh well. Life moves one right?" She asked with a smile but then wiped more tears from his face. "But I know. It's hard. It just takes some time to get over."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:12 pm
John nodded as he looked up at her, he couldnt help it, he was so attracted to her, "You have the most beautiful eyes." He said softly as he gazed into them.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:21 pm
Sophie blushed. "You do too." She seemed to say but then blushed more. Her heart seemed to beat faster and faster as she stared at him. For a moment, she wanted to kiss him but then shook it off. "So," She smirked. "Are you always this soft towards your female guitarists?" She joked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:23 pm
He smirked as he got up, "Just shut up and kiss me." he said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, He pressed his lips to hers and held her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:29 pm
Sophie froze but then melted in his arms. Her lips moved with his gently as she wrapped her arms around him. Her heart was beating faster and faster. When they pulled apart, she almost wobbled as she tried to keep her balance. "Wow..." She sighed and then cleared her throat. "I see you don't like to take your time at all."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:35 pm
John smiled as he held her, "you know you wanted it." he helped her sit down on the bed before sitting next to her. "Im starting to feel better about you being in the band." He said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:43 pm
Sophie rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "You men have to be so cocky, don't you?" She asked sarcastically and then looked at him. "Yeah, I bet you're feeling better with me in the band." She chuckled and shook her head.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:45 pm
He smiled before laying back on the bed with his hands behind his head. "so miss Sophie, what shall we do with the rest of our fine evening." He asked with a smile ans he watched her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:57 pm
Sophie lied down beside him and shrugged. "I don't know. Is there anything you want to do? We could go somewhere." Their bodies were almost touching and she couldn't help but smile. Everything felt right at that moment. Her phone suddenly rang. "Sorry." She told him and answered her phone.

"Hey, where are you?" Mikey asked. "Tony and I have been looking for you."

"What are you my mother?" Sophie asked. Mkey rolled his eyes and ignored her comment.

"Tony and I have dates tonight and wondered if you and some loser want to come along." He told her.

"I'll call you back in a bit with my answer." Sophie told her cousin and hung up. She sighed and looked at John. "Want to join my cousin and his egghead buddy to go see a movie with their hot dates they may never see again?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:00 pm
He smirked, "as long as you agree that we are officially dating." He said with a laugh, "Ya lets go, hmmm, lemme guess, theyre takin them to a movie huh." He got up and grabbd his coat and made sure he had his wallet and phone.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:09 pm
Sophie sat up and paused, not really sure of the idea. "Well, um, we could say that we're officially dating but there might be a problem. My cousin. Mikey might blow a casket." She stopped as another thought came to her. "Then again, him having a date might be an advantage. But then afterward...once she's gone....then he might kill you." She shrugged and stood up as she began to grab her things.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:15 pm
John laughed at the thought, "Mickey? Hell no!" He laughed some more. "ive known Mickey for years, he wont explode, sure he may be a little mad, but he'll get over it." He led her downstairs and he cled out to his mom, "Im goin out." He opened the front door for her and then the side door of the car before he got in, "you gonna call him back?" He asked before he started the engine and headed for the theatre.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:22 pm
Sophie thanked his parents for a wonderful time and then took out her phone. "Yeah,yeah sparky. Simmer down. And you don't know my cousin like I do. You've never seen him when it comes to me. He's like my other brother and he can get pretty protective." She warned him. She called Mikey and told them that they would be coming to the movies.

"So who's your date?" Mikey asked finally. Sophie paused and bit her lip.

"John." She said with a smile. Mikey began to bombard her with questions but she just hung up the phone. "This....is going to be interesting."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:27 pm
John smiled his signature wicked smile, "Oh yeah it will." He kept driving until they got to the theatre. He got out and opened the door for her. He held out his hand for her to take it and she did and they headed off to meet up with the others inside.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff