Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vincent and Meg (Romeo and Juliet)(Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:30 pm
"Shall we go home now sir?" Gregory, his driver, asked.

Vincent started to nod, but stopped. "No, wait a bit."

He stared out the window at her, but the rain kept her blurred. He felt conflicted, and he didn't know why.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:40 pm
Meg turned bac towards the car. She opened the door again. "Are you ok? Did i forget something?" She asked with a worried tone.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:48 pm
Vincent was startled by the car door suddenly opening again.

"Uh . . . uh . . . . No! Sorry, no, you didn't forget anything. Uh . . . where's my head. Its just polite to make sure that everything is ok before driving off . . . uh . . . right Greg?"

He was relieved when the driver played along. "That's right miss, just making sure you are alright before heading home. Um, would you like an umbrella miss, its raining mighty heavily out there, and I happen to have a spare."

Vincent so much wanted to invite her back in the car again, to take her someplace dry, but he couldn't get his mouth to form the words, it was as if his lips were sabotaging him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:40 pm
Meg shook her head. "Im good, I dont need an umbrella. It would attract lightening, and that wouldn't be a good thing." She said while smiling at the driver. She turned her attention back to Vincent. "Are you sure your ok?" She asked while tilting her head to the side.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:49 pm
Vincent's head was still lost to him. Come on, idiot, say something!

"Uh, yeah, everything is fine . . . Are you ok? Nothing wrong?" He felt like such and idiot. Why couldn't he just say it. Not even something profound, just simple like "You want to come hang out at my place?" but his mouth couldn't form the words.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:14 pm
Meg's soaked black hair fell into her face as she smiled. "I am fine. I always am." She said while stepping back from the car. "Are you sure there isnt something you want to say?" She asked with sencarity in her voice.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:52 pm
Vincent opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it again, and simply smiled.

Just ask me for a ride somewhere else! Anything! He thought, Just don't walk away from me. Please!

But the words wouldn't leave his mouth. His eyes, he knew, betrayed his sadness though.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:36 pm
Meg couldnt help but feel the need to comfort him. She sat back into the car and shut the door. "Would you mind if we go back to your place so i can dry off?" She asked while moving her hair from her face to behind her ear. She smiled at him, knowing he was in pain. She wanted him to tell her what was worng but she knew he would eventually.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:37 pm
He taken totally off guard when she asked that. Back to his house? His mind raced. He couldn't do that . . . could he? Would it ruin everything?

He stammered for a moment. "I . . .I . . . I can't . . . I mean . . . I want . . . but . . . "

He looked at her, lost, unable to say anything that made sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:44 am
Meg laughed a small laugh. "Or just anywhere that is dry for that matter." She offered while bitting her lower lip to keep from laughing any more.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:32 pm
Vincent felt a rush of relief. "No, I can take you to my place. But you have to promise to keep a secret!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:45 pm
"Like anyone would believe me anyway." Meg said with a shrug while pulling her hair infront of her to keep it from dripping on the leather seats. She looked over at Vincent and smiled. "Thank you." She said with a smile.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:56 pm
Vincent blushed a moment. "Its not a problem."

They drove for a while in silence, eventually they reached is mansion. three stories high, it was about as big as the school. "We're here." Vincent said, smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:21 pm
Meg looked up in awe at his house. "Wow, its beautiful." She said while looking at it through the rain. She looked over at him and smiled a goofy smile.  

mellomeghan

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:48 pm
"That's my secret." he said. "Im rich, but I don't want to tell anyone at the school." He smiled at her, his pulse quicking a little. "You're the first person who I've shared it with."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff