Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
2000 years after sonic's time RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:49 am
Max woke with a start. "I over slept." he said as he bolted out of bed. "Wow its late probably late afternoon." said as he ran to the blacksmith. The blacksmith came into sight slowing to a walk he saw a sign on the door. "out for a 5 minute break." "Fine i'll wait." he said as he sat down leaning with his back to the store. The warm sun gently warmed him. 'What a nice day.' he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:12 pm
Shakil the guard went back to the blacksmith. He saw the sign and leaned against the wall waiting for it to open. He was carrying his normal amount of weapons which very few people could carry all at once, let alone use them all and run around with them. He saw Max but did not say anything and just looked around casually.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you think that that we need to remove the runes without removing the affects then placing another?" asked the Princess.
"If we do that then we should lessen the affect which we do not know and it will help make the place safer,"
"But wouldn't it be-" she started till she was forced to jump back as a hooded figure swung a sword, appearing as if from the walls and runes.
She managed to take the sword of her adviser and defended herself. The sword was moving so fast all she could do was defend herself. A guard came to help and managed to block some of the attacks but was knocked down. The princess then was disarmed and kicked against a wall. The sword was raised and came down but the guard managed to jump in the way and stop the blow, that was all the princess needed to get away.
When she was safe with many guards around her outside she made a up her mind.
"We will need to make increase the army size I think as this could be a dangerous threat, make it so people can go to the barracks to apply," said Hayolia.
"Are you sure? as your father was the one that stopped army growth when at a set size," the adviser said.
"We need to be able to defend against a threat," said Hayolia.
((People can now apply to the army but getting in is another story))  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:04 pm
"Today, if you want. I want you to finish those advertisement banners as soon as possible!" Kima said. "Though we should head back inside for now, we've been out here for too long." They headed back to the front of the building and saw the gaurd and Max. "Sorry! I was away longer than I thought I'd be. Follow me in gentlemen." They all went inside. Kima quickly went to the back and gently picked up Max's Naginata and the princess' sword. He went back to the front counter. "That'll be 100 for both of your repairs." Kima said. "Oh, and I'm still working on the other order mister gaurd. I'm about a quater of the way done with the rest of the swords." Kima said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:08 pm
"Right." He said. He went to the place where his sketch pad and coloring supplies were and arrived back at the shop in about two minutes flat in total. He got started on some concept ideas to present to Kima before he made them into banners.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:10 pm
"Oh, I'm Kima by the way, haha. I can't believe I forgot to introduce myself." He said to Kiba. "What's your name?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:24 pm
"I'm Kiba." He said never taking his eyes off the first concepts sketch. It had two swords in the background with the word Blacksmith going across them. Underneath the swords had the shop's slogan. "More quality for your money."  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:31 pm
"Oh and don't forget the shop's logo!" Kima said pointing at the banner he had in his shop. It was the same logo he puts on all of his custom made weapons. It was the shield with a "K" in the bottom left and a dragon on the top right breathing fire onto the "K".  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:34 pm
"Will do." He said. He scrapped the first concept. Having the two sword, plus the shield would've been a bit much. He was now working diligently. He was making quick line sketches and everything. "Hey, Kima, if you got other things to deal with, go ahead. It'll be a bit before I get the final product finished. Ok?" He said.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:07 pm
Shakil took the weapon inspecting the work and put a 500 on the counter leaving, it was clear he was tipping the work and not just a person who gave away cash for bad quality. He had seen that the damage was almost seamless which took a fair amount of skill as no one could get it so the damage did not show at all.
Then Shakil left to find the Princess hearing of the attack. He was also told that she had been cut slightly on her arm just below the shoulder and he noticed the small strip of bandage there.
"Are you ok?" he asked when he found her.
"I am compared to the guard who saved me,"she said it was clear from her expression he was extremely wounded or dead.
"How did you get attacked?" Shakil asked.
"He looked like he used the rune as a form of teleporting which means the builds are now fully usable for that and yet the runes are not usable by us it seems are enemies as they are, copying the runes would allow them to teleport to them but they do have slight changes on each, most likely i am told for attuning to the other end,"
"If we can't use them, what makes them able to use them?" asked Shakil sort of to himself.
"We don't know," she said.
"I am going to stay with you now, as the most skilled guard it is my duty," he said it was clear he was bound by his honour to not let the Princess get hurt.
"No, you need to be able to check and see if people are good enough to apply to the army, I will have a group to protect me," she said.
"Your safety is my top priority." said Shakil.
"I understand but you are a faction leader, you must be the one to check applications, your priority might be to protect me but it is important to have the army increase with worthy people to defend the kingdom against this threat." said Hayolia saying in the kindest way that he should do as he is told.
"I don't approve but I will do as ordered," said Shakil, it was clear he was not happy with it but he knew his duties.
"Don't worry, I want you to hand pick my 7 guards," she said. She trusted his judgment on this as he would pick the best in every way not just skill. They said farewells and both left, Hayolia returned to the palace and Shakil to the barracks to sort out the guards.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the streets in many places...

"People of our fair land, the Princess has issued a curfew for the current times as the rumours that have been heard are true and the temples have been attacked a few times, you are required to return to your homes by 9 at night just after dark and it ends every morning at dawn.((5 in the morning)), also the army is now allowing applications for recruitment and anyone interested should go to the barracks at any time between 3 and 6 in the afternoon starting tomorrow," said the town criers. It was repeated every half hour or so to make sure everyone knew about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:04 pm
'Nice! A 400 tip!' Thought with a smile. "Please come back again, if you need quality weapons or repair!" He told the knight before he left. "Now how about you? I think it was Max, right?" He had remembered his conversation with Kiba about his living arrangements. "That'll be 100!" Kima said, smiling.  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:06 pm
Max took his weapon and paid kima the money he owed. "Thank you." he said. Walking ou to the street he saw that no one was around. Setting himself into a fighting stance he luanched himself forward with a low sweep. Expertly twirling his naginata around his body he brought the weapon down in an arc attacking behind him. "Just like new the man knew whaqt he was doing." he said. His ears perked up as a voice came on the wind. "People of our fair land, the Princess has issued a curfew for the current times as the rumours that have been heard are true and the temples have been attacked a few times, you are required to return to your homes by 9 at night just after dark and it ends every morning at dawn.((5 in the morning)), also the army is now allowing applications for recruitment and anyone interested should go to the barracks at any time between 3 and 6 in the afternoon starting tomorrow," A smile spread inexorbaly across his face. "I'll so be there and im so going to join." he said to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:35 pm
The announcement could be heard from inside the blacksmith. "A new curfew, eh?" Kima said to himself. "And the army is starting to recruit again?" He asked himself. He had been thinking of offering his services to the army for a discounted price, but hadn't got around to telling the princess about it. He wouldn't get as much money per discounted order, but there would be a ton of them, and he would gain more money! Though he wouldn't get much sleep, and that would be the major drawback. He needed at least 6 hours of sleep to have enough energy to work the next day. Though now that he had an assistant, he would definitely consider doing it. He noticed that it was fairly dark out now and it was geting late. "Hey Kiba, it's geting late. You worked for 3 hours today, so if my math is correct, here's 450." Kima said handing Kiba his hard earned money. "Now tomorrow I'm going to be working all day, with no breaks other than restroom. I'm going to need you to work the counter, and bring me meals. I'llleave enough money on the counter for you to get yourself and me breakfast tomorrow morning. I'll be up at around 6 in the morning, but I won't expect you here until 7:30." Kima went to the back room and picked up a key. He came back to the front and handed it to Kiba. "Here is your shop key, just in case I forget to unlock the door. You can keep working on that tonight, but you should get to bed early." Kima said pointing at Kiba's rough drafts.  

x_Soah_x

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:44 am
He rubbed his watered eyes. He had been getting rough sketch after rough sketch, but just couldn't seem to get it. "Ugh, this banner's going to take longer than I thought." He said. He heard the announcement. "The army huh? Nah, what would they need a lowly scribe like me for anyhow. That's for fighters. I'm no fighter. The only thing I do with a weapon is hunt." He said to himself unaware Kima was listening.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:42 pm
"Pfft." Kima sputtered. "You'd be able to make it in easy with your skills. I'd bet you'd even be a ranked gaurd." Kima encouraged.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:23 pm
A hooded figure was running through the town at night. It was past the curfew and 3 guards were chasing them, there weapons were drawn, the outer 2 had swords with the middle one carrying a rod.
"Stop," one called out, it was ignored and the guards kept chasing. Without warning the hooded person stopped and his arms snapped outwards so they were almost forming a right angle from one another, daggers slipped out from his top and into his hands. The guards attacked in a complex teamwork style with the rod using guard and sword wielding ones taking turns in attack to disarm the figure. It was over in a blur, the hooded figure managed to disarm each guard then kill them. There bodies dropped to the ground at the same time. A note dropped and it was not long before it was found by another guard patrol. It was taken to the palace immediately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who disturbs me," said the Princess being woken up by a loud knocking on her bedroom's door as she rubbed her eyes.
"It is an emergency, someone has murdered 3 guards after Curfew," an adviser said.
"I will be down shortly," said the Princess who quickly put on some clothes and went down stairs.
A bit later ...
"So we know that the attacks are linked and that there is a group that is planning to take down the temples," Hayolia said, she had examined the note quite a few times.
"If I might suggest, I think it is important to have searches as the markings on this are very complex the scribes have told me and that it would take a long time to prepare so the culprit must have copies of these written down," said an Adviser,"a regular search means that we can have more chance of finding who is behind this,"
"I don't like invading our people's homes but I guess we must in this case, make sure that we don't cause anyone problems unless they are not co-operating with us, we must at least respect our people in these harsh events," said the Princess. She got to work on preparing the correct paper work to allow a search for certain things, she knew she was going to be busy the rest of the night and she also knew she was going to grow tired very fast if she had to keep hard at work.  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff