Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:34 pm
User Image

Jet Black

Jet did as she asked. He placed the music on and then sat next to her on the bed. He looked at her as the music played, so wishing that she would give the play one more go before dinner, or even after dinner. It didn't matter, he just wanted to kiss her again. Any excuse to hold her close, or even her hand. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:51 pm
"...How can you expect someone to love you... User Image

------Sage Green------

Sage smiled, as Take Me Down, came on over the speakers.

Take me down, to the underground
Wont you take me down, to the underground
Why oh why, there is no light
And if I cant sleep, can you hold my life
And all I see is you

Take my hand
, I lost where I began
In my heart I know all of my faults
Will you help me understand
And I believe in you
You're the other half of me
Soothe and heal...
When you sleep, when you dream, Ill be there if you need
Whenever I hear you sing...

There's a sun, it'll come, the sun, I hear them call me down
I held you once, a love that once, and life had just begun
And you're all I see...
And the trumpets blew, and angels flew to the other side
And you're all I see, and you're all I need
There's a love that God puts in your heart.

She sighed softly at parts of the song that caught her ears, for they embodied what she was feeling.
After the song ended, Sage scooped up her script, stood up and said
" Uh, let's run it again, before dinner starts." Right when she stood up, Tonight Tonight started playing. Perfect, this is a great song practice over! Sage pressed the repeat button on the player ehn, she was sure Jet wasn't looking.

..When you can't even love yourself..." User Image  

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:16 pm
User Image

Jet Black

Jet stifled a cheer and picked up his script. Looking through it once before setting it down again, he said "Ok, lets worry a little more about blocking this time, if you can. If you don't feel comfortable yet, that's fine. Keep the script near you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:36 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage set the script down on the bed, " Okay.... I'll just improvise if I forget a line..." Sage liked figuring out blocking, when Sage and Raven did a scene together Raven would let her come up with most of idea's. Now that she was more comfortable around Jet she was able to act more like herself. "Alright, I think Darian should start out sitting down, then Sheila could walk on stage from behind him and place her hand on his shoulder, before her first line. We should do this one, stop and go, meaning when one of us has a blocking idea stop the scene, share the blocking idea then implement it, sound good?" Sage pulled out Jet's computer chair and put it in place.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:12 pm
User Image

Jet Black

Wow, watch her get to work! Jet thought. She was really good at it. He let her do most of the blocking, watching and giving her answers when she asked for them. He was very impressed with everything that she came up with. And then it came time to block the kiss. "So, uh . . . what do you think about this part?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:32 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage felt her heart racing as she was put on the spot, for she didn't really know how to explain.
" Um well, let's just start and tell each other what we think they would do...I mean I'll tell you what I think Darian would do and you tell me what you think Sheila would do."
Sage moved close to Jet in preparation for the kiss.

" I think Darien would put his hand around her waist," Sage said in a soft whisper as she slowly guided Jet's hand around her body, she looked up at him as she finished her sentence.. "like this.."

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:55 pm
User Image

Jet Black

"Ok, and I think that Sheila would have her hand on my face, like this." he said, moving her hand up so that it was just aside of his face. Her hand was warm.

He looked at her, waiting for her next instructions, and noticed that he face was looking fairly flushed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:08 pm

------Sage Green------

Sages felt flush all over, she was overwhelmed by the heat that was being created between them. Sage breathed out a little has she placed her hand over his face " Oh-okay, then Darien sh-should pull her close to him." Sage pushed herself against him like she had been pulled to demonstrate, her other hand was instinctively on the back of his shoulder. " Do you like my other hand there? Uh- I mean should I move it?"

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:24 pm
User Image

Jet Black

Jet was trying to hide the fact that his breathing and heart rate had picked up. He felt hot.

He just nodded when she asked him, and he pulled slightly on her waist, keeping her close.

He reached up and put his other hand behind her reaching across her back to grab her other shoulder. "Here?" was all he could say.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:40 pm

------Sage Green------

"U-uh no..." She took her hand off of his face and guided his hand so it was halfway on her neck and halfway on her face. The touch of Jet's hand on her neck, sent a tingling feeling through out her body, she gasped slightly in spite of her self.."...there." She put her hand back on his face, and looked deeply in his eyes, Sage whispered nervously " Now you going to have to help me on this part, because..I don't really know what I'm doing." Sage could feel his heart beating against hers, they seemed to be going at the same speed. Sage decided not to dwell on it too much, he might just have a "Bubble issue" after all. There isn't any way a person as hansom as Jet could ever be attracted to someone as awkward as me.

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:37 pm
User Image

Jet Black

"Its easy." He said, "You just . . . follow . . . your . . . instincts . . . " His voice grew quieter as he closed his eyes and drew close.

His lips pressed against hers. It felt so right. This one was a much deeper, more heart felt kiss than the last. He hoped that she felt the same way he did.

He kissed her for as long as she let him, he was going to kiss her until she stopped.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:49 pm

------Sage Green------

Sage was lost in the moment, so many feelings flooded trough her body. All, of them contradicting and very confusing. Her heart felt like it was flying around in her chest dancing to the beat of the music in the background, as well as rhythm of Jet's breathing.
...Believe, believe in me, believe In the resolute urgency of now
And if you believe there's not a chance tonight Tonight, so bright Tonight...

Sage moved her lips softy against his, she moved her hand slowly across his cheek, up the back of his neck and threaded her fingers through his hair. She pushed her self closer to him, as she put more pressure on his lips breathing in his breath with every caress of his mouth...
...we'll feel it all tonight We'll find a way to offer up the night tonight The indescribable moments of your life tonight The impossible is possible tonight Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight, tonight...tonight....

Sage wanted forever to be lost in the caress of his kiss...

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:11 pm
User Image

Jet Black

Jet pulled her closer, wanting to be as close to her as he could. His fingers lightly caressed her neck. His other hand slightly tussling her clothes. He was completely lost, no thought passed his mind, he didn't know how long they had kissed, all he knew is it wasn't long enough. This was no play kiss they were sharing, this was a real kiss, a kiss of longing and of love.

Her breath was warm on his face, her heart raced in her chest. He could feel all of these things . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:46 pm

------Sage Green------

((*You should have his mom walk in*))

Sage, made a soft noise as Jet's hand softly moved across her neck, she clenched her hand on his shoulder. All his touches at once were so intense, the room felt like it was spinning underneath her feet. She tilted her head to the side to try another angle, and new feeling of pleasure mixed with euphoria rushed through her like a wave hitting the rocks in a storm. Sage gasped and smiled as she continued to move her mouth against his in soft lingering strokes.
Sage couldn't think, she could barely breath, the only tangible thought that crossed her mind was, Is the what love feels like?

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:21 pm
User Image

Jet Black

Jet was thinking white . . .

His mind was blank . . .

He felt nothing but pleasure . . .

There was a knock at the door. "Dinner's ready you two!" Jet's eyes shot open and he felt lightheaded. He toppled over his embrace pulling her on top of him, right onto the bed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff