No
  Not Sure
View Results

Shadowed Intent

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:55 pm
GilAskan
Shadowed Intent
XWraith_LordX
Well....there is one person who just maybe, just maybe.....

I have no reliable way of contacting him on Valentine's day though. sad He doesn't have a phone and checks his email twice a year, and might not even be in the country by now. (He joined the marines....)

Although I have respect for people who join the military, I will never understand why people insist on going to war for governments that don't care about them... confused

Usually, people who join the military aren't going to war "for the government", they go to war for their country. The idea of their country, that is; it's character, it's people, it's values.

I'm sure you don't believe the war in Iraq is justified.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:48 pm
GilAskan
Shadowed Intent
XWraith_LordX

I have no reliable way of contacting him on Valentine's day though. sad He doesn't have a phone and checks his email twice a year, and might not even be in the country by now. (He joined the marines....)

Although I have respect for people who join the military, I will never understand why people insist on going to war for governments that don't care about them... confused

Usually, people who join the military aren't going to war "for the government", they go to war for their country. The idea of their country, that is; it's character, it's people, it's values.

Well, that or, they do it for themselves. I know quite a few people who joined the army (here in Canada) just to become stronger, because you get excellent training that can land you a great job when you're out, among other things... Not that I am for any wars, it's just what I've observed and what people have told me. Some people get real fulfilment from it...  

trampyre

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:57 pm
Shadowed Intent
GilAskan
Shadowed Intent
XWraith_LordX

Guys!

Before you start tearing into eachother.........

I've analyzed this.

He joined for some complex reasons, origionally I had written two paragraphs for this, but I decided it would be best just to say it: I believe he has an underlying wish, because of experiences for the first 15 years of his life, to challenge his existence. It's something that will either end up a suicide mission or an opening, enlightening, (and traumatic) experience that will, he hopes, make his outlook on his own existance more positive.

He's a good guy, but there's this whole mess inside of him that hasn't been cleaned up and a voice inside that he isn't listening to even though he needs to. I've really been trying to help him, he's even come to me for it, and I have been helping him, but this....*puts head in hands and sighs sadly*

What do you do when two people care about eachother, but one doesn't care about themself and feels they are...undeserving? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:14 am
XWraith_LordX
Shadowed Intent
GilAskan
Shadowed Intent
XWraith_LordX

Guys!

I've analyzed this.

He joined for some complex reasons, origionally I had written two paragraphs for this, but I decided it would be best just to say it: I believe he has an underlying wish, because of experiences for the first 15 years of his life, to challenge his existence. It's something that will either end up a suicide mission or an opening, enlightening, (and traumatic) experience that will, he hopes, make his outlook on his own existance more positive.

He's a good guy, but there's this whole mess inside of him that hasn't been cleaned up and a voice inside that he isn't listening to even though he needs to. I've really been trying to help him, he's even come to me for it, and I have been helping him, but this....*puts head in hands and sighs sadly*

What do you do when two people care about eachother, but one doesn't care about themself and feels they are...undeserving? confused

My apologies, I always get sucked into starting arguments about this sort of thing.  

Shadowed Intent

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:57 am
Shadowed Intent
XWraith_LordX
Shadowed Intent
GilAskan
Shadowed Intent
XWraith_LordX

Guys!

I've analyzed this.

My apologies, I always get sucked into starting arguments about this sort of thing.
It's okay, no one here knew.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:06 pm
i kinda like this day... i guess its cuz i have some one to shar it with.... but then again why should one have to give a gift to show u there love.... i guess i love and hate that day .. idk just a thught  

XoX_Sexy_Seductress_XoX

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:11 pm
Unsuprisingly I spent Valentines Day in the depths of the computer lab.....

I also discovered yet another "plot" by one company to make another one look bad. ninja Windows vs Linux....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:33 pm
oh so Extravagant...

Valentine's Day was fine for me.
-shrug-
I think people make too much of a big deal of it all.

User Image

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comrade

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:47 pm
Oh yah. I got a brownie and a loli-pop. That was the most exciting thing that happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:20 pm
I just got inebriated with a friend (his b-day is on v-day) and flirt around.

Can anybody guess the outcome of my irresistible charm ?
I
I
I
V
catastrophic  

the_underworks

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:11 am
I sat home all day and blasted music, its what I've been doing all week on my paid vacation, other then band practice that is.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:45 pm
I made a model of a lamp and had it swivel around in the dark, and I turned the lamp on and off.

Those are the fruits of my labours on valentines day.

How exciting.

I turned them in and scrapped the file. -_-

Stupid lamp...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Twisted Maggot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:03 pm
Digital Malevolence
I sat home all day and blasted music, its what I've been doing all week on my paid vacation, other then band practice that is.

I did the same thing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:59 pm
nah hallmark holiday I say
but I did get a whole cup full of baby puke all over me
best present ever..
ninja  

LaMort

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash