Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Outside my comfort zone (Romance RP: Tir Malice and DNCStar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:34 am
Marley's mother, bags in tow carried by a very sad looking Marley, rushed out to the limo. The driver then took the bags from Marley and stuffed them in the trunk. Marley stood by the window and pleaded for her mother to stay. But of course couldn't. The limo soon drove away, leaving Marley looking down at her feet sadly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:40 pm
Madison walked up the driveway, carrying bags of Chinese food. He watched the limo drive off. When he reached Marley, he extended one of the bags to her.

"Here, I brought you something, as a thanks for helping . . . "

He then noticed the look on her face. "Hey, is something wrong?"  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:47 am
Marley looked up and just shook her head sadly. "Come on. We'll go up to my room." She mumbled and turned leading the way into the house. She gently kicked off her shoes then climbed the large marble staircase.

"Alright. What would you like to learn first?" She asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:48 am
Madison knew that tone from others too well . . . it meant "Don't ask any questions" to him. He kicked his shoes off next to hers and followed her quietly.

"You decide . . . Umm . . . do you want the food upstairs too?" He asked, ignoring the urge to ask again if everything was alright.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:30 am
Marley just nodded. "Sure. Bring it up. I'm sure you're hungry. Boys always seem to be hungry." She wiped her eyes quickly and looked down at a book chewing her lip. "Math is good I guess." She mumbled and soon went to the large whiteboard and began writing out some simple equations.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:57 am
Madison saw her wiper her eyes. He set the food down and walked over to her, putting his hand on her arm.

"Hey . . . something's wrong, I can tell. Care to tell me about it?"  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:24 am
Marley shook her head. "It's nothing. We're supposed to focus on your learning. You don't want to be here and I don't want to keep you miserable here. So we'll just learn quickly and you can return to your life." She muttered and handed the marker to him. "These must be put into Y=MX+B format please."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:33 am
Madison took the pen and stared stupidly at the board. "Uh . . . "

He shook his head a moment. "Wait . . . who said I didn't want to be here anyway?"

He handed the pen back. "And . . . I can't . . . " He gave his best disarming smile.  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:35 am
Marley rolled her eyes. "Like you'd really want to be stuck inside with me doing work. I'm sure you'd rather be off making out with your girlfriend somewhere." She sighed and shook her head.

"This is simple. You merely rearrange it so you have Y over to the left and everything else on the right."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:42 am
Madison followed her instructions. When he finished he stepped back. "Wow . . .easier than I thought." He looked at Marley.

"Well, maybe I kinda like hanging out with you. I'm mean, I can tell you are a good person. Otherwise you wouldn't be helping me . . . especially if you didn't think I wanted to be here."  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 am
Marley shrugged. "Yeah. Everything is easier when it sounds simple. But then you get into Trig and you go OMG!" She smiled a bit and shook her head.

"Well I am. But I also know doing work for anyone who finds it hard is even harder. You just don't like it..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:24 pm
"Well, maybe so . . . but . . . I wasn't lying when I implied that I do enjoy your company." He laughed and made a face. "So long as we aren't yelling at each other."  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:48 am
Marley sighed softly. "Fine. I was wrong." She shrugged. "I can admit such." She smiled a bit and turned back to the board and erased the equations to put up new ones. "Same thing."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:27 pm
Madison did as she asked, it was easier this time, now that he actually understood it. "Hey! this is the first time any of thise actually made sense!"

He smiled. "Thanks! You rock, Marley!"  

Tir Malice

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:27 pm
Marley laughed and nodded her head with a grin. "I know." She smirked and erased the board moving on to harder equations.

She chewed on her lip. "I knew you could do it. You're probably just lazy. That's what I find with most people I tutor. They just don't want to because they think its too hard."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff