Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Nintendo's Critters
The New Crittendo Logo - This is your chance to contribute! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moleje

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:48 am
-S t o o p i d i t y- XD
Koopa72
-S t o o p i d i t y- XD
Koopa72
Check this out. It's my favorite gif yet. It's really small and dark but I'm thinking of increasing the size and brightening it up. I'm really proud of it! A cookie to who ever can get the reference! 4laugh

User Image

We must worship the all mighty monolith.

Isnt that the Space Odyssey?
I remember that movie! Its relle long xD

CORRECT! Wow I didn't expect anyone would get it so quickly! eek
Here's your cookie! *Hands ya a cookie*

I must go now, up-up and away! *flys off into the sunset*

Lol, I know alot of tidbits. Mainly a bunch of usless info, but it comes in handy during certain social situations >_>

That was great. Is there any sound *turns speakers on* sweatdrop

Well regardless I started to hear the 2001 Space Odessey music right away, that was awsome.

Seriously it is darn right unamerican not to have watched that! *chuckles*

Okay I'm not good at using the word serious. xd

I keep forgetting to ask, but what program are you using to make the animation images? I want to have a look at using it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:13 pm
Deleted by Koopa72  

The_Original_Chaplin

The_Original_Chaplin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:24 pm
Deleted by Koopa72  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:36 am
You're out of control Koopa scream and I love it! heart  

Moleje

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:32 am
KOOPA!!

You're the bizz blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:39 pm
Deleted by Koopa72  

The_Original_Chaplin

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:42 pm
THAT ROCKS!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:41 pm
After reading Nunatak's post earlier in this topic I've realized that I've been using this topic incorrectly. It's suppose to be a LOGO topic and instead I've been using it to post potential banners. But not anymore, from now on I'll only use this topic for posting logos. That's why I'm deleting all my old post in this topic.  

The_Original_Chaplin

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:12 pm
It was a little hard for me to kill your excitement when you were making such awesome banners, Koops. ^_^;

But yes, this was originally meant for logos. That said, I'm definitely gonna have a little talk with you for awesome animated banners when the new logo has been chosen.

We do have a tiny guild banner (the one you see in the registry) that needs some updating, after all... -.o  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:54 pm
Nunatak
It was a little hard for me to kill your excitement when you were making such awesome banners, Koops. ^_^;

But yes, this was originally meant for logos. That said, I'm definitely gonna have a little talk with you for awesome animated banners when the new logo has been chosen.

We do have a tiny guild banner (the one you see in the registry) that needs some updating, after all... -.o

Yeah, I did go a bit overboard. sweatdrop But I've learned my lesson. I'll try to whip up some logo thingys!  

The_Original_Chaplin

Moleje

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:36 am
Anyone else have ideas for a Logo? ATM I'm stumped.

When I saw all of Koopa's delted messages I had this scare like he was leaving us! gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:27 pm
a moving 8-bit.
or the intro to some of the greatest nitendo games put toget her.
like a brawl opener  

xX-EroticEmo-Xx

The_Original_Chaplin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:29 pm
xX-EroticEmo-Xx
a moving 8-bit.
or the intro to some of the greatest nitendo games put toget her.
like a brawl opener

Those are more of a banner suggestions than logo suggestions. But regardless thanks for contributing! smile As for your 8-bit idea I've already made a few of those which I haven't posted because I didn't think they were all that good. A Brawl opener is a great idea but maybe difficult too pull off. If we want to do it well then we would have to animate the character's themselves rather than there image. If not then it becomes just a glorified slide show, which is something I refuse to do! That's way to amateur and lame, I can do better than that. I suppose if I get some high-res clips from Brawl it might work. After adding some shading and adjusting certain aspects such as hue, contrast, brightness ect. it could really have a nice smooth stylish look to it. But that would require me to individually edit each frame which would take forever! And the end result would be a HUGE gif file. Perhaps I could convert it into a video file and upload it on youtube or something. I'm actually kinda interested in this idea but doubt it would be of much use to the guild. Which is kinda ashame it would have been fun to make. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:41 am
What's going to happen here Nunatak? My steam is out btw.  

Moleje

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 4:29 pm
I got one lets have a bulls eye like cercle with mr.game and wach and above him have

nintendos growing

and in every bulls eye section we have charicters as thay looked in that generation (like in the second we have eight bit mario and others, while in like the 4th we have there N64 look) and below it have the bulls eye

so are we

p.s. does any one know where I can get a free spell chek, the one at the top of the screan disapeared  
Nintendo's Critters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff