Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
"Beginnings" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winry_Rockbell026

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:47 pm
She smiled, "Well if we get close to the river I could easily get us back." she said with a determined look on her face. She didn't care too much how she got home as long as she got there safely.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:15 pm
" alright that sounds like a plan! Who wants to ride with me?" she said with determination.  

Mundi Mortem
Crew

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:12 pm
"I don't mind riding alone," Starr said. She looked at Newton and Lillian. She'd never seen creatures quite like them where she lived; it was impressive.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:59 pm
at the site of the children lillian ( the siamese feline) began to purr happily.
" here you can ride lillian, shes a doll.. come here and pet her and I'll help you up." luna smiled as she rubbed lillians large head, scratching behind her ears as well. " youll be suprised at what else they can do. I've known them forever." she smiled again, waiting for starr to come forward. lillian knelt down.

Mundi Mortem
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:25 pm
Envy jumped off of the running sin's back and walked up to Winry's house and saw Alphonse playing out front "Can I play with you???",she asked him shyly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:55 pm
"Hi there, Lillian" Starr said softly, taking step closer and giving her a pat.
She thanked Luna as she was helped onto Lillian's back.  

xxcelestialstarxx

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:30 pm
luna held out a hand to winry. " ready winni." she smiled. " dont worry, they know where to go.." ahe added.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:40 am
Winry took her hand and nodded, "Yea I'm ready" She smiled. She was just glad to be able to go home.  

Winry_Rockbell026

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:06 pm
Luna helped winry into newtons back, then jumped on herself."hold on tight girls!" she encouraged. and they bound through the forest and followed the river to winrys house.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:48 pm
Starr was unprepared for the sudden burst of speed that Lillian gave and for a split second thought she was going to be thrown off, but managed to hang on. The rate at which Lillian ran was incredible. Starr could see Newton running just ahead of them. At first Starr hung on tight without a word, trees whipping past, her mind reeling. But after awhile a laugh escaped her, the feeling was amazing.  

xxcelestialstarxx

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:46 pm
It seemed as though they reached winrys house in no time. the felines came to a screeching halt in front of winrys house.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:56 pm
Envy and Alphonse were playing together in front of Winry's yard.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Mundi Mortem
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:01 pm
just short of winrys yard, luna recognized the green little palm tree homunculus i winrys yard with alphonse... she looked at starr hoping she was seeing it too....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Starr's eyes widened as she hopped down from Lillian's back. Was she seeing things? What did that.. that... palm tree want here? She clenched her fist.

Glancing quickly at Winry, worried, she then turned to Luna. Seeing her look, Starr said through gritted teeth, "Why's a homunculous here?"  

xxcelestialstarxx

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:51 pm
Envy giggled and waved good-bye to Alphonse as she left and headed towards the grave area. 'Its the only place I can call home for now....',she though grimly to herself.  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff