Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Friends or Love? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:13 pm
"I don't like being called a wuss." He said rolling over, his back to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:21 pm
"I....I" Natalie said then bit her lip. She stood up from her chair. She turned toward the door but stopped short. She turned and glared at his back. "I love you and that will never change. You kept backing out of telling people. I said that to give you full to tell them for once, not so you would of yourself. It kills me to know that i was what caused you to do this." She said her voice breaking and a new batch of tears flowing down her face.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:22 pm
"N...natalie don't..." He said choking up. "Don't leave me I'm sorry." He told her. And guess who called her at that moment? None other than the guy she was flirting with last night.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:32 pm
Natalie looked at her phone a threw it on the ground. That guy from last night was calling her. She looked Jason in the eyes. "You made me do things to get a ride last night, you scare me to death and all you can say is you are sorry and for me not to go?" She asked him with pain written all over her face. "You think throwing yourself off a cliff would make me hurt. Well your wish is granted. I really do hope you are happy." She said while bending down and picking up her phone.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:33 pm
Jason lay there quietly not speaking at all. "I told them." Was all he said. He sniffed a little. "I don't blame you for anything you did. If you want to ignore me, act like we never liked...no loved each other than do so. I ain't stopping you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:44 pm
Natalie looked at him this time with pleading eyes. "Why? Why wont you stop me?" She asked in a small voice.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:47 pm
"Because I love you." He simply said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:52 pm
"I would think that if you truly did then you would fight for me not let me go." She said and walked out of the door. She went back to school and faced her friends. She didnt deny anything and she put up with the dirty looks. She made sure everyone knew that these wernt lies that it was all true. She walked the halls facing all of this alone and she didnt even know if he would still want her.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Jason returned to school the next day. He didn't look at anybody. His closet friend was carrying his stuff since he was on crutches now. One of the popular jocks ran up and pushed Jason over. He feel on his broken leg. "AHHHHHH!" He screamed, tears welling up in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:15 pm
Natalie saw what happened and ran over to him. He pushed her away and so she just looked at the guy who pushed him. "If you have a problem talk about it. Dont push someone around just because you can." She fummed and turned back to Jason. "I guess all is lost with us isnt it." She said while turning and heading towards the front of the school to leave, even though she had three more hours left. She couldnt stand this. She wanted him so bad but its like he didnt want her at all. She wanted him to tell her to come back or to stop. She wanted him to act like he cared.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:21 pm
Jason chased after her, falling three times and making his head bleed. "NATALIE!" He shouted. He feel behind her, ten feet away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:24 pm
Natalie turned and ran to his side. She picked him up in her arms and kissed him. Everyone had stopped at this point to watch them. "Dont ever do that to me again." She said when she pulled back.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:25 pm
"I'm sorry." He said, laying his head on her for support. "I'm a stupid emo kid. What can ya do?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:33 pm
"You are not stupid." She told him while standing and helping him up. She looked around at the crowd. "What? You never have seen a girlfriend help up her boyfriend?" She asked them, well more like yelled at them. "Scram!" She said forcefully and quite loudly.  

mellomeghan

Rakashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:42 pm
Jason smiled. "What she said!" He yelled.

(gtg)  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces