Reply Thread Archive {Hot topics}
Clothing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:57 pm
Or maybe this whole thing is one's overreaction to being jealous of someone's physique due to one's own (perceived) physical inferiority.

I'm just putting this out there, since it keys so much into our primal desires to possess mating rights over a particular partner, to be more attractive than the competition in order to increase chances of finding a mate, etc.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:28 pm
Last time somebody told me about "God Approved Clothing" I had to listen to a preachy sermon from some Campus Crusade For Christ nutcase explaining how Women should not wear pants, only skirts, dresses, and other clothes that are feminine for appropriate.

I do take issue with revealing clothing, and those "Butt Text" pants as I call them... But the issue is that seems to be all there is these days. If people want to parade themselves like that, heck if I care. I've put worse displays to screen, and will probably go even farther by the end of my career, if it even fully begins.

I'm actually very conservative when it comes to how I believe people should ideally dress, but that's less out of moral outrage and more out of style.

Really can't be upset about people wearing things so revealing when I have a short film in the works that requires the lead actress to be nude for about 1/4 of the script.... (Shamelessplug... Halfishmovie.com should be up by the end of next month)  

Matt Pniewski

Thread Archive {Hot topics}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces