JKR is Getting Obvious: Regulus is R.A.B. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JewelWoods

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:08 pm
THANK THE GODS ABOVE!!!!

there ARE other people who aren't completly retarted when it comes to reading the words Jo writes, or the things she says...

R.A.B. IS REGULAS BLACK...she all but said it in her 1st Mugglenet interview after the 6th book was released.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:11 pm
p.s. can we speak ENGLISH, or at least provide and English translation for what you people are saying...I'M SO CONFUZZLED!!!! sweatdrop  

JewelWoods

Basil Musible

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:17 pm
Here is something I though should be archived here:
According to the knew release of the Black Family tree (in a little piece, arrggg!) there is an Articus in the Black line, so that makes it seem less likely that the lexicon was just making it up when they said Regulus was R.A.B.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:12 am
Quote:
The name of the brightest star in the Alpha Leo (lion) constellation. Although this might seem odd at first, considering he was not a Gryffindor - lions in mythology are often used to symbolise those fierce or pure of heart (pureblood?). Means "prince" and "heart of the lion."

From mugglenet
Pure of heart? Maybe he did mean to destroy the Horcrux.  

Ivy Took

JewelWoods

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:12 pm
maybe...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:59 pm
i was just thinking of something. maybe its not as much as she is getting obvious, but we have 6 books of random seeming tid-bits to look on. what i'm saying is, there are a lot of things she put in along the way leading up to the fact the he is RAB. the things in the earlier books seemed more shocking cause there werent as many facts to look on about... yea. i hope this makes sense. im not in the best state of mind to be putting together thoughts.... hehehehe razz razz razz  

KarenA3391

Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces