Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
what are you going to be for halloween? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

puppies?
  puppies!! ^_^
  <.<;;
View Results

[Fraggle]

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:21 am
Last halloween I was Jack Skellington.... I don't know about this year though. On Gaia..... confused  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:20 pm
I might go as a witch (Like I always do almost every single year sweatdrop ).  

TempusBliss

Thieving Tactician

10,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100

HairySarriBerryPie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:29 pm
Thinking of Halloween again already? *is amused*

And Mort, your costume from last year is simply beautiful.

Aah, I don't know what I want to be for Halloween yet. Reading through this thread has made me want to go to prom this year, though.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:26 pm
Aeris_Souhait
im totally curious... because i dont know what to be!! crying

maybe if you all tell me what you ish going to be... then i'll think of sumthiN!! 3nodding

i dont know about you but this samhein im goin to try to find some wiccans so that i can take part in the festivale of samhein.  

darkrock64

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:39 pm
I don't know yet...it is a bit early....Maybe I could do my make-up like The Crow...and walk around in my trenchcoat....I know at least 30 people who would be freaked out by that... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 5:51 pm
HairySarriBerryPie
Thinking of Halloween again already? *is amused*

And Mort, your costume from last year is simply beautiful.

Aah, I don't know what I want to be for Halloween yet. Reading through this thread has made me want to go to prom this year, though.

Aww. Thank ye very much. ^_^ I wanted to make the apron/pinafore myself, but I couldn't. So I know a lady who sews a lot and she made it for me. I bloodied it meself. Some is fake and some is real. 3nodding The rest I just had. so it wasn't too hard of a costume to do.

MortSanglant

HairySarriBerryPie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:01 pm
Deranged Alice
Aww. Thank ye very much. ^_^ I wanted to make the apron/pinafore myself, but I couldn't. So I know a lady who sews a lot and she made it for me. I bloodied it meself. Some is fake and some is real. The rest I just had. so it wasn't too hard of a costume to do.

Aah, how nice.

Hope it wasn't too much (real)blood. Doesn't look like it, but...

How nice of her. Maybe you could take up sewing? Classes aren't usually hard to find?

Darkrock: Good luck with finding some other [wiccans] to celebrate Samhain with. That would be so beautiful at a bonfire. Make sure to be safe. If you can't find others though, it might be relaxing to just meditate and celebrate the new season yourself?  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:15 pm
HairySarriBerryPie
Deranged Alice
Aww. Thank ye very much. ^_^ I wanted to make the apron/pinafore myself, but I couldn't. So I know a lady who sews a lot and she made it for me. I bloodied it meself. Some is fake and some is real. The rest I just had. so it wasn't too hard of a costume to do.

Aah, how nice.

Hope it wasn't too much (real)blood. Doesn't look like it, but...

How nice of her. Maybe you could take up sewing? Classes aren't usually hard to find?

Haha nah it wasn't too much. And it's not really that I couldn't do it, if i had really wanted to make the apron I could have, I just figured it'd get done faster with kay doing it for me. ^_^  

MortSanglant

HairySarriBerryPie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:42 pm
Mort
Haha nah it wasn't too much. And it's not really that I couldn't do it, if i had really wanted to make the apron I could have, I just figured it'd get done faster with kay doing it for me. ^_^

Good good. Don't want to be too injured.
Aah, good plan. XD

So any ideas for this years costume? *can't remember if you already said, and too lazy to check... besides, you might have changed your mind since then*  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:48 pm
HairySarriBerryPie
Mort

Good good. Don't want to be too injured.
Aah, good plan. XD

So any ideas for this years costume? *can't remember if you already said, and too lazy to check... besides, you might have changed your mind since then*

Well I'm considering Squall Leonhart. But I don't know. To really do it well I'd have to cut my hair. Unless I did the KH version of him. Or I'm thinking of Aerith. Maybe FFAC Tifa. I'm on a FF kick if you couldn't tell. haha. If I don't do that I'll just do something of the nature of a zomie or something. 3nodding you?  

MortSanglant

HairySarriBerryPie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:28 pm
Miss Mort
Well I'm considering Squall Leonhart. But I don't know. To really do it well I'd have to cut my hair. Unless I did the KH version of him. Or I'm thinking of Aerith. Maybe FFAC Tifa. I'm on a FF kick if you couldn't tell. haha. If I don't do that I'll just do something of the nature of a zomie or something. you?

XD Fun. Do you really like your hair? Or do you think you'd really mind the change? You could always use a wig..
Zombies are always fun. Zombie Squall (any particular reason you choose him first)? *waggles eyebrows*
Whiten up your hair and you could be Sephiroth. 3nodding

Sigh. I wish people didn't mind so much if we dressed up more. Costumes are so much fun. <3<3

Well, I'm going to use this coming Halloween as an excuse to finally make myself a Renaissance dress, I think. I keep putting it off..x.x.. But if inspiration strikes for something else, then.. Let it be. These things flow as they should, I think.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:46 pm
HairySarriBerryPie

XD Fun. Do you really like your hair? Or do you think you'd really mind the change? You could always use a wig..
Zombies are always fun. Zombie Squall (any particular reason you choose him first)? *waggles eyebrows*
Whiten up your hair and you could be Sephiroth. 3nodding

Sigh. I wish people didn't mind so much if we dressed up more. Costumes are so much fun. <3<3

Well, I'm going to use this coming Halloween as an excuse to finally make myself a Renaissance dress, I think. I keep putting it off..x.x.. But if inspiration strikes for something else, then.. Let it be. These things flow as they should, I think.

I love my hair. That's why. And I have way too much to fit it under a wig. I would NEVER attempt to be Sephiroth. I love him too much to destroy his image with a shoddy imitation. I'm very opinionated when it comes to anyone dressing up or cosplaying as Sephiroth. That's why I move onto others I love. I would do Vincent. But he's just the same. Can't ruin him. I might say the same for Squall. Aerith though, that's okay. I can do her easily anyway. The Renaissance thing sounds cool ^_^  

MortSanglant

HairySarriBerryPie

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:58 pm
Miss Mort
I love my hair. That's why. And I have way too much to fit it under a wig. I would NEVER attempt to be Sephiroth. I love him too much to destroy his image with a shoddy imitation. I'm very opinionated when it comes to anyone dressing up or cosplaying as Sephiroth. That's why I move onto others I love. I would do Vincent. But he's just the same. Can't ruin him. I might say the same for Squall. Aerith though, that's okay. I can do her easily anyway. The Renaissance thing sounds cool ^_^

Aah, that makes sense. It'd be fun to try all the same. >.>

<.< It's lame, but... I'm growing out my hair just because I love Duo (from GW) so much -.-''

Go with Aerith then. <3 She'd be cute. And what better excuse would there to wear pink? xd

Eeh, kind of. >.> I'll probably end up combing costumes.  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:57 pm
Jack Spicer *points to sig*

Because he's awesome and I look enough like him to get away with it. Crossplay is great.  

Amayizzle

Quetzakotale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:52 pm
I'm being Samara Morgan from The Ring. twisted I already have my costume ready.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff