Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
Vampire/Romance/War Roleplay: *When Angels Fall* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

exciteme123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:24 pm
"um ok" she said " um were should i sleep?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:27 pm
"Anywhere u like"he said and went to his room and blew out the candel  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

exciteme123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:30 pm
well that was nice she thought and looked around found a blanket for herself even tho he said not to stay near the window i will sleep there she thought

(hey im not so great at speeling do u mind tht?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:34 pm
(Its ok) A few hours later he awoke to a sound so he got his gun and headed to the living room.He saw a shadow with red eyes standing in the window and he shot at it and it dissapeared.H turned on the light to the girl laying at the window.He went over and said"I told u not to stay by the window they can smell u".  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

exciteme123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:36 pm
breathing heavely she said loudly almost screaming cuz she was scared " what was that??"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:42 pm
"One of them"he said.He went t the window and saw blood."I wounded it,would u like to come with me and hunt it down?"he asked while geting his cloths on and grabing his wepons.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

exciteme123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:43 pm
"yes" she said she wanted to find out what it was.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:46 pm
He ran out the door and headed in the way of the blood trail.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

exciteme123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 pm
she ran right behind him trying to cover the wound on her neck  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:02 pm
He stoped and stood still."Where are you"he said to himself.All of a sudden he ran to the cemetary and pulled out his gun.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

exciteme123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:05 pm
after she was done covering up the wound she looked around for him she couldent find him she thought oh great i dont even know were i am so she walked around trying to find him and she to the grave yard, then she felt someone watching her she looked around no one was there  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:11 pm
He grabed her from behind and coverd her mouth and said"Shhh"and pointed to a shadowy figure in the mist by a gravstone.He feelt her neck and notice blood and lookked in shock."Your bit "he said silently and then he reached for something in his pocket and gave her a vial of blue liquid."Drink that if u wan to live"he said silentaly.He pulled out his gun and fired at the shadowand ran to finnish it off.  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

exciteme123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:14 pm
she looked down at the blue liquid and drank it of course she wanted to live so she drank it it tasted bad but she had to drink it and looked for ed with questions in her eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:16 pm
He ran over to it and shot it in the head."Come look and you will thank me later."  

xXxRandom CrapxXx

exciteme123

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:20 pm
wide eyed she said " you just killed a human! what did he have to do with this??"  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff