Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
I see your leggings, but where are your pants?!?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNightRose14Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:15 pm
<3 psh most of the girls in my skool wear only leggings rolleyes there not pants ppl xP <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:27 pm
Everybody I know does it and it is disgusting. It looks like you haven't bothered to dress.

Seeing as most of the are fat or have horribles asses. I don't want to have to see that everywhere I go.

u nd i

Onyx Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 pm
OMG...I so agree....Its horrible....

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:10 pm
If my shirt is long enough to cover my hiney,
like on the verge of being a dress,
then yes, I'll wear just leggings.

But if my shirt isn't long enough, then no. I won't.

Seawicket

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:51 pm

・・・・・★
─┼──────┼─

And when i think of the future, what lies ahead, and when i don't see myself where i want...

well mini dresses, skirts (mini skirts in my case), dresses, long shirts that tighten around the legs around the thighs like theres a rubber band there. i have this long button blouse that goes down pretty long and its supposed to be like that it's gray i wear red leggings with them. i wear leggings with shorts, under long jeans if it's cold out.

you get used to them after awhile i didnt like them either until my sister got me a pair, and now im addicted and got my own style know how i like to wear them and what not.

...my heart drops down to my rib cage passed the locks and keys with it's wings chained up to the bars of my body.
─┼──────┼─
★・・・・・

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:54 pm
leggings and skirts are amazing to wear  

Lord VampireGodess

crazyanimefan

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:45 pm
If the shirt covers your butt, then pairing it with leggings good. Leggings =/= pants. No one wants to see crack or camel toe. D: But the cropped leggings make legs look wider, so please go for the ones that come to the ankle-ish area.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:56 pm
i once saw a guy wearing leggings with nothing covering his hiney. i thought it was werid, but i overlooked it because he's really nice. but i was screaming "My eyes!!!!!!" in my head burning_eyes if whatever you are wearing on top doesn't cover your hiney, then it does not belong with leggings.  

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

miss-monotony

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:49 pm
I honestly don't mind too much. The only ways I start getting overly shocked is when girls wear them (shirt or skirt) in the winter. Okay tuts? You can't try to look pretty while freezing your butt off in the middle of a Canadian winter.. you just look.. well, pretty desperate. Oh and I remember a girl who tried to start a new trend (I give her props for being courageous) by cutting of one pant leg of her jeans and having tights underneath. I was THE STRANGEST thing I had seen in my life, and trust me, I've seen a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:42 pm
xazn_pridex
I honestly don't mind too much. The only ways I start getting overly shocked is when girls wear them (shirt or skirt) in the winter. Okay tuts? You can't try to look pretty while freezing your butt off in the middle of a Canadian winter.. you just look.. well, pretty desperate. Oh and I remember a girl who tried to start a new trend (I give her props for being courageous) by cutting of one pant leg of her jeans and having tights underneath. I was THE STRANGEST thing I had seen in my life, and trust me, I've seen a lot.
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

I'm a Canadian, and i wear short skirts and leggings in winter.
I'm in Northerneastern Ontario, too.
I just don't get cold.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Widdly Scuds

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:42 pm
Wearing with shorts/skirts/dresses = ^w^
Wearing with nothing overtop = OxO;;

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:53 pm
I'm not really into fashion, like, at all (at least not when it comes to names and types and "what's in" and whatnot) so I always call my yoga pants leggings. You know, those tight, stretchy, comfy material that you do yoga in? They hug my legs, so my mom called them leggings when I was young, and I automatically call them leggings today.

Then I hear everyone say "leggings should not be worn as pants!" and I get all confused, because I can't very well do yoga while wearing these "leggings" and a skirt, you know?

So, just a little background info on why I find this funny xP

Yeah, in my opinion, one should never wear anything sheer unless they have something not sheer under it or over it. And panties/underwear do not count. I mean like a tank top under a sheer T-shirt or something is fine.

Katie Sea

Profitable Prophet

Fallen Mermaid

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:24 am
My younger sisters (all 4) wear the kids leggings.

The ten year old gets in trouble because she'd sneak out the house and play in only her leggings and T-shirt. We try to tell her how trashy it is but oh well.

I wear them, but only in winter because I live in Florida and its HAWT!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:11 pm
I think it's ok if the shirt is fairly long and the leggings are NOT see-through.

I saw what I might describe as the hottest chick in the world here one time... with a normal, cute shirt and sheer leggings. What's that? Oh yes, a WHITE THONG. You could see right through it and you could tell it wasn't intentional.

NOOOOO, no longer the hottest chick in the world. razz  

tehmiminator

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:21 pm
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

I could have sworn I posted in here before...but I guess not...
Anyway...it really bugs me when the overweight girls wear them with like a short shirt or something. 'Specially the ones with nasty cellulite. I mean, I know it's rude to say...but cover it up...
I know I'm not the skinniest girl, but I wear leggings with long shirts and skirts. The ones I wear aren't sheer, see-through, or anything like that (they feel like a stretchy t-shirt-type cotton) and they're usually black. And my bum is covered up because I'm really self-conscious about that are of my body xD
But I especially hate it when they have them yanked so high up that they have a double wedgie stressed

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff