Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Love Kills Slowly (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:27 pm
"It is too fair!" he grinned, rolling over so she was in the water. "We never set the rules, so there's no rules to break."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:41 pm
Natalie laughed and bit her lower lip when he moved her. She had a sudden urge to kiss him. 'It must be the setting.' She thought as she smiled. "You are right we never did set rules." She said while fliping him over so he had his back in the water and she was ontop of him, pinning him down.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:45 pm
"Nope!" he nodded, sitting up a bit. He was a few inches away from her lips, but he wasn't trying to be romantic or anything. "Anything could happen in this game."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:55 pm
Natalie rasied her eye brow and smiled. "Really now?" She asked him while leaning forward so their forheads touched. She had no idea what she was doing but she didnt really care. She was having the time of her life and Brad didnt mean a thing to her in this moment.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:06 pm
"Really," he smiled, meeting her eyes. He rather liked this, it was much better than anything he'd done with Beth. Even if his pants were soaked through and he was sitting in chilly water.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:22 pm
Natalie leaned in closer but stopped when thier lips were only inches apart. "Is that the best you can do with no rules?" She asked in her sexy voice with a smile. They were really close right now but it felt good. It didnt even bother her that he was going to marry that Beth chick.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:23 pm
Vick leaned in a bit closer, not caring whether he was engaged or not. He kissed her softly, closing his eyes and placing his hand on the back of her neck.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:02 pm
Natalie pressed her body to his and kissed him back with equal force. She pulled back and smiled, while pushing his back down to the bottom of the fountian. The fountian wasnt that deep so the only thing under the water was the back of his head. She kissed his lips with aggression.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:24 pm
He held her close, not that she wasn't already pressed against him as tightly as possible. He closed his eyes, matching her aggression and passion. He wasn't sure if she was doing it as a rebound, but he didn't mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:51 pm
Natalie pulled back and looked ashamed. "I cant do this. Im sorry, you have a fiance and i wouldnt want you to make a big mistake. Espacially with someone like me." She said while sitting up.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:52 pm
He put his hands on her back, "It's not a mistake," he said to her, then let go. "But fine." he got up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:14 pm
"Not a mistake? How can it not be a mistake?" She asked him with a perplexed expression on her face. "I am a screw up and i just practicaly threw my self onto you." She said while turning her eyes to the grownd.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:20 pm
"I pulled you down," he replied, stepping out of the fountain. "You're not a screwup." he said softly, looking at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:27 pm
Natalie smiled and gave a small laugh. "Thank you." She said while holding out her hand for her to help him up.  

mellomeghan

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:40 pm
He took her hand, getting up. "It's no problem," he put his hands in his pockets. "If you need anything, just swing by the cafe."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff