Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Buying True Love~ (Literate Only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:13 am
Ember gasped and the man behind the counter left, seeing that they needed to be alone. The ring was beautiful. In the center of the ring was a simple diamond that was surrounded by other small diamonds. At first she was speechless and struggled to find the right words. "It's beautiful." She said and then cleared her throat. "I mean, it looks believable." Without him saying anything he took her hand and placed the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit. As she stared at the ring, Brian payed for the rings.

His ring still sat on the counter. She grabbed the box and took out his ring. His was more simple and manly for him. Ember took the ring and looked at Brian who was curiously watching her. She gently took his hand and placed the ring on his finger. "There. Now we can fool anybody."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:34 am
Brian was belighted by her reaction. He went to pay for them and came back to find her looking at his ring. "Yes we can. Now all we have to do is have our story ready and i am beging you not to burn anything tonight." He said jokingly but by the look in her eyes it hurt her. He regrated it amidiatly and lead Ember to one of his favorite place's to eat. He walked into the Ihop and said they needed a table for two. As they sat down he pulled out the menu and gave it to her. "This place has the best pancakes in the world." He said while ordering himself a coffee. "Ok so here is what we are going to tell everyone. We found eachother while i was mountian climbing. You were taking one of the same classes i was in. We both feel for each other the moment we looked into the others eyes. We couldnt wait to get married so we went to city hall and got hitched. Does that sound believeable?" He asked her while taking a sip of his coffee.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:43 am
The waitress came back to their table and the two of them ordered pancakes with eggs, sausage and Ember ordered a soda with her food. The waitress left and Ember turned back to Brian and nodded. "Almost sounds like Dharma and Greg." She said referring to the TV show. "Except they saw each other on the subway." Brian looked at her curiously as he sipped his coffee. "Nevermind forget. Yeah it sounds believable. So how long have we been married? A few days? A week?" She asked not really knowing how long it had been since he had seen his buddies.

The waitress came back with their food and smiled at them as she loved how cute they looked together. Ember and Brian thanked her and they began to eat their food. A few times they both looked at each other and, at one point, Ember even smiled at him before taking a sip of her drink.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:47 pm
Brian smiled at Ember when she smiled at him. "Well it has been years since i have seen my friends so lets say about a year and a half." He said to her in referance to her question. He dug into his pancakes like they he was a fat kind infront of cake. He watched Ember who was staring at him eating. "Wha?" He said with his mouth full of pancakes.

((Sorry this is short the next will be longer my mom is yelling for me to get off the computer so she can use it.))  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:17 pm
(That's fine.)

Ember laughed as his mouth was full of food. "Hungry much?" Brain, still with a mouth full of food, smiled like a child. "Maybe you should take smaller bites." She laughed. Ember cut a small piece of her pancake and raised it to show him. "See? Like this." She ate the food and looked back at him. "I think a year and half sounds good. That was we can say that we dated for a few weeks and then decided to get married. Or I guess we could just say that we got married right away." She shrugged.

Several more people walked in the restaurant and Ember couldn't help but notice that several couples walked in. One in particular looked more in love than the other. Ember looked back at Brian and tried not to think about it much. "So," She said as she continued eating her food. "I'm just asking but why am I going along? I mean isn't a bachelor party only supposed to be for boys only?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:18 pm
Brian rolled his eyes as Ember told him how he should eat. "Well, my friends havnt been the type to do anything normal. The guy getting married wants to make it a couples bachalor party." He tried to explian. "You see i didnt know that i was to bring a date and i didnt want to be forced to have a paid date. So when they called i told them i was bringing my wife." He said while looking down at his food. Just for fun he picked up a pancake with his fork and shoved it all in his mouth. He smiled and swallowed. "Ow." He complianed as it went down.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:35 pm
Ember rolled her eyes and shook her head. "If you choke, I won't say I told you so." She told him and continued to eat their food. They finished their meals and walked out hand in hand. They needed to keep the image of them being actually married in case they bumped into one of hie friends. They walked through the mall, not really going into any store.

"So, what do you plan on doing with me after this party of yours? Fake a divorce? Tell them I cheated on you or something? I mean, do you even plan on keeping me?" She asked. The words stung her as the thought of him throwing her out on the streets came to her mind. Ember became aware that the ring was still on her on her finger. It felt good to know that she was his. At least on the outside.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:03 pm
Brian was slightly stung by her words. He couldnt even think about giving her up. "Not unless you want to go. After the bachelor party you are free to come and go as you please. I wasnt kidding when i told you that i treat everyone as an equal." He said while walking into a store that carried more clothes for Ember. He strode over to the counter girl and told her Embers sizes and told him that he was looking for something sexy but subtal.

They sat in silence as the girl went to look for what Brian had asked for. When she came back she had a black dress in her hands and a few shirts and skirts over her sholder. She grabbed Ember and took her back to the changing rooms.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:29 am
Ember tried on all the clothes but couldn't get what he said out of her mind. He would let her go? Just like that? And to think she actually thought he didn't have a heart. Maybe there was hope. There was only one problem. Not only did she not have a place to go, but she didn't want to go.
There was something about him that made her want to stay with him. Maybe it was the ring on her finger, or the fact that she had a warm bed, food on the table or maybe it was his eyes. Something was giving her that wanting to stay.

Ember walked out every time with something new on, saving the dress for last. Each time, Brian nodded in agreement that he approved and thought the clothes looked nice on her. Finally, Ember came out in the dress. It fit her like a glove and showed off ever curve of her body. She didn't know what the occasion was for but she liked the dress. But more importantly, all of a sudden, she wanted to know what he thought of it. Now, she needed to know his opinion about everything she wore. For some reason, his opinion was more important then anyone else.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:53 am
Brian watched Ember parade around infront of him with her soon to be new clothes. Everything looked stunning on her and he would nod in agreement because he couldnt seem to find words that would bescride how he felt about the clothes. He loved the way she looked in general and he was not use to thes feelings.

When Ember walked out of the dressing room Brian's eyes grew wide. "Wow, you look amazing." He said while standing up and walking over to her. He stood behind her as she looked in the mirror. He put his hands on her hips and held her infront of him. He didnt know why he was doing this but it felt right. He kissed the back of her head. "I think we should get this for you." He said then quickly pulled away from her. He walked back to his chair and sat down. He had to clear his head of all thoughts so he could keep his hands to himself.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 pm
Ember closed her eyes as he kissed the back of her head. His hands on her hips sent chills up her spine. It all felt so good but then it all ended suddenly. She wanted his touch back but said nothing. Ember stood there as she continued to look in the mirror. It was as if she was waiting for him to come back and touch her again but he never did. Brian just watched her standing there. His eyes so soft and gentle.

Ember finally walked back into the dressing room and changed back into her original clothes. The two of them still said nothing until they walked out of the store, hand in hand. "Thank you." Ember told him. "For buying me clothes and things." As they continued to walk, Ember couldn't help but realize something. "I know my 'card' said my name was Ember but it's actually Elizabeth. You know, for the party. You don't want to call me Ember because that wouldn't really make sense. Unless we tell them that my parents were hippies then they might believe you." She smiled and shook her head at the idea of her parents being hippies. Then again she just realized that she had been rambling on. She only did that when she was nervous.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:19 pm
"Your welcome Elizabeth." He said when she was done with her speech. "It wouldnt matter what i called you around them. The guy getting married's name is Zaf. His parents were high when they named him." He said with a laugh. He started to think about the party and how his friends were going to react. His hand tightened on Ember's but not enough to hurt her. "I hope you like them. They arent stuck up. They arent even rich." He said trying to help the fact that she hated him.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:51 pm
Ember smiled at the tender tightness as Brian squeezed her hand. She chuckled and then shrugged. "Well, if they're anything like you, I'm sure they're great." Ember told him. What she said sort of shocked her. She couldn't believe what she had just said. Ember squeezed his hand but not enough to hurt him. "I'm sure we'll have a fun time." She reassured him. "Plus, I'm sure......Zaf.....will have a fun time at his bachelor party. What with the strippers and all." She chuckled. Brian gave her a look of wondering how she knew. "Oh please, every bachelor party has one."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:42 pm
Brian chuckled when she said that. "Nothing passes by you unnoticed. Do they?" He teased and pulled her closer to him. He unravaled thier fingers and put his arm around her waist. He wondered what caused him to do this but it didnt matter because it felt good. Then something unexpected happened, he saw natalie walking towards them. "You see that girl walking towards us? That is Natalie, my friend i went out with." He leaned in and whispered to him.
Natalie saw him a waved. "Hey Brian! How are you? Dinner was great the other....." Natalie stopped mid sentence when she noticed that his arm was around a beautiful woman. "Who might this be?" She asked with a smile adn then noticed the ring. "Whay didnt you tell me you were maried!" She squeeled and gave him and Ember a hug.
Brian laughed at Natalie. "Well this is Elizabeth but i call her Ember." He said. "I didnt tell you because you like to talk about yourself and i didnt want to enterupt you." He added jokingly.  

mellomeghan

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:06 pm
Ember raised an eyebrow as Natalie gave her a hug. It was amazing to see that she wasn't mad at him since they had gone on a date, and for what she thought, and that Natalie wanted to sleep with him. The smile on Natalie's face was so full of excitement and joy that Ember didn't know what to make of it. What was going on? First, Brian had put his arm around her and then, when Natalie comes along, Natalie isn't at all mad. Natalie turned to Brian and shrugged. "What can I say? It just so happens to be my favorite topic sometimes." Her phone rang and she talked on it for a few minutes before looking at her watch. "Oops. Sorry you two but I have to run. I'll talk to you two later. Bye!" She waved and walked off. Ember looked at Brian curiously.

"And what was that all about? I thought you said she....and I quote....slipped into something tasty......meaning she came on to you. Meaning that, well for my first thought, she would have been either furious or heart broken that she would have seen you with me. But instead, she's all hyper and excited that you're 'married.'" She raised her hands and showed quotation marks to add effect. The whole thing still confused him and yet she was somewhat happy that he was still going along with the marriage thing.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff