Humanity's Fight to Survive (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chambered_Melody

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:52 pm
[[Sorry 'bout the wait everyone. Things had come up in another RP]]

Otsanda took the wolf mans hand. Moving her tail just in time before it was crushed, like the lizard man had said, like a bug! She sniffed Nyt. Herself being part arctic wolf, was interested. She smiled to him in an off kind of way. Her sharp, venous teeth showing as she did. She looked back to the window. Then with her eyebrow raised, she spoke to Nyt.

"You aether have quite a bit to hide. You you just really like your privacy!" She shook her head a bit, fluffing her fur. Walking to the couch [[assuming there is a couch!]] and sat down. In doing so she spoke aloud again. "Gave me hell just to get to this floor! My poor tail nearly got chopped off quite a few times!!' She smiled playfully to Nyt in an angry way.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:42 pm
Nyt smiled a little "in case you havent noticed, iv got quit a bit of tehc and genetic research in here, im a very valuble scientist and im wanted by quit a few corperations" Nyt made his way to the coutch to sit next to otsanda when half way there crunchy noises begane to be heard as the bones in his body begane to shift, he walked over to the third fridge and pulled out a large bowl filled with big red pills. He swallowed the pill and a moment later his shin cracked backwards and his upper leg curved forward, for any one else the would be screams of pain, but that was the point of the pill, nyt fell to the ground and started to hisarically laugh as his body went threw the most painful parts of its final transformation. Once his body stoped shifting he continued to chuckle and laugh for a little bit until he heard the blood spiner ding. He stood up with a big toothy grin on his face, and as he walked it was obvios his arms and legs were much longer than before. He plucked the little tube off of the spinner, the blood on the inside had seporated into two colors red and white. Nyt plugged a device into his comuter and plugged the tube into the device, all of the white stuff got sucked into the device and on the computer a sequence of four letter, A,T,C, and G apeared in a long list that was random and seemingly repetitive. Nyt cracked his long figers and begane to type fast rearanging the letters acording to several document he had pulled up.  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:47 pm
Aaron Tensed as the room around him were covered with metal.
He watched as Nyt took the pill, His laughing was a bit creepy.
But he walked over to him as he moved and sat into his Chair.
"What was that Pill you took?" He said wondering why he Grew larger. Aaron stood to the right of him looking over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:18 pm
Nyt continued to type at a high speed, his eyes never leaving the computer, a small grin on his face "that would be a sedative, you see, I took a home made syrum of mine than temporarily turns me to human, i use it to fool bounty hunters, when i change back to my true wolf form the shifting in bones hurts a great amount, the pills make in feel amazing...." Nyt stoped typing and stared blankly at his comuter "if i feel any negative emotion i go into a beast like rage, i kill anything in sight, cant have that when im locked up with three others" Nyt clicked one last button and the tube filled up with a new white liquid  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Graphic Geek
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:56 pm
Aaron Raised a eyebrow. "Ah.. Makes sense . .. "
Aaron grabbed a Chair flipping it around, he sat backwards in it, Setting his Forearms onto the top of it. "He looked toward the Tube. . . Waiting to see what he'd do next.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:35 am
Nyt stood up and walked laily to the kitchen where he kept his lab, every scince his trasformation he never realy needed to cook his food or add spices, just kill and eat. As he walked away from the computer he reached back and grabed the tube with out turning around. In the kitchen he pulled and heavy looking machine out of one of the cabnits, it was the size of a car engine, the front part of the base hade 5 tubes that all coected to a faucet looking tube, it looked like it was made to conect to something, and it was, the top had 5 beackers that had trap doors at the bottom. Nyt pulled open a drawer that was filled with test tubes, he pulled one out and pluged it into the faucet, at the same time he pluged the tube in he poured the white liquid into on fo the five beakers then he put that tube in his sink and walked over to the the third fridge to pull out two big viles and poured a little of both into two of the open beakers then put the viles away. Nyt smiled as he put the tops on all five of the beakers. "this is my favorite device" Nyt fliped a switch and all of the beakers glowed green and the beakers emptied into the machine, after a minute the tube at the bottom filled with a red liquid that had the apearence of blood, he waited till the machine turned off and pulled out the tube and handed it to Slither "here, drink this, i was able to get the propeties of a comodo dragon, a snake and a raptor, this will change you for about 48 hours"  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Origin Dark
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:15 pm
Slither looked at the vile as he took it from nyt," Raptor, snake, and comodo dragon, aye?" he spoke looking at the bottle he hand moved to a pouch at his side. He removed a smaller bag and unfolded its top. He revealed several syringes and a small tube of needles, as well as a couple feet of what looked to be surgical tubing. He moved his hand over the tubing and smiled picking it up and wraping it around his left arm," God it's been awhile" he sighed taking one side of the tube into his mouth as he tied it into a knot around his arm.

Moving his arm he grabbed one of the surygines and pushed a needle into the tip. Plunging the tip of the needle into the vile he slowly drained into the syringe. he sighed smoe as he tapped his finger several times against his inner arm until his vein showed," Well fourty-eight hours isn't bad until we can get it perfected, or i'll just carry many of the viles" He hissed lowly as he slowly peirced his skin then the vein. he gave a slight sigh as he pushed the liquid into his body," so how long will it take to kick in?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:45 pm
Lex sighed softly as she sat on a rooftop of one of the highest buildings in the city. She hugged her knees tightly, her wings retracting. She groaned in pain as they disappeared under her scales. Her slitted eyes scanned the busy streets, mostly filled with bounty hunters. "Why me?..." She asked herself in a soft sweet voice. She buried her face in her arms and began to think to herself, what would happen if she tried seeing her parents? what if she encountered her lover...maybe he moved on...or maybe not...maybe he's waiting for her. Thinking this, it returned a glimmer of hope to her tainted heart, but what she does not know is that her parents think she's dead. Her lupin ears perked as she heard pigeons land beside her. Her tail swayed, scaring it away. "Mother...Father...I'll be home soon..." Lex stood, she leaned forward, her body immediately fell off the edge. The girl closed her eyes as she fell, taking in the sounds. When she heard someone scream, her eyes shot open, someone saw. Her wings immediately popped from her back, causing pain to jolt through her body. She ignored the pain and extended her wings, she glided towards an abandoned building. She flew through a broken window, accidentally cutting her wing she cursed loudly. She grabbed it and extended it forward. She examined it, nothing too serious. "I hate myself..." She said growling as she slumped in a corner and hugged her knees, wrapping her wings around her, the room was dark and she liked it, her black wolf ears were barely visible, and her large fluffy tail wrapped itself around her legs, keeping them warm as she tried to sleep.

iBluezuki
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:12 pm
Nyt pulled a cigarette out of the coat that laid on the ground, put it to his black lips and lite it with a quik drag and breathed out as he talked "well it should kick in pretty fast, on of the things i mixed the dna with was a bit of adrenaline" he sat there and looked at the cherry before he took a long drag and puffed out "so whats your storys?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:36 am
Slither looked to Nyt as he felt his body tense up," You could of told me that a little sooner" he groaned he could feel his heart begin to pump faster. He clenched his teeth, it almost felt as if they were going to break right there in his mouth,'s**t this bites' he thought to himself as he straightened out the blood rushing faster and faster, the room began to spin even though his eyes were closed. Suddenly the room stopped spinning, his head stopped pounding, and his heart rate turned back to normal,"God that hurt like a b***h," he hissed as he sat back up.

Opening his eyes to look to Nyt, but when he did he saw nothing. He had gone blind. Inhaling to yell at Nyt he stopped suddenly ," Well this is new" he laughed as he looked around. Now he could see but instead of seeing the person he was looking at he saw the heat of their body, everything and everyone was an amazing color of blue, green, orange, red, and white. " This is brilliant, so this is what a snake sees" he smirked moving from the table to stand next to Nyt. This wasn't even half of it though as he inhaled he could smell everything around him, from the dead animal in the freezer to the pulsing blood of Aaron. He continued to smell only to look up and at the window that was baracaded by steel," Seems you have a leak there" he lifted his hand and pointed at the window There is something or someone near by she is injured," he groaned it was amazing he could even smell the pheramones of the beings around him.

Origin Dark
Crew

iBluezuki
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:03 pm
The winged hybrid looked around the room, she saw the body-heat of whatever being that lived in the room. A squeak came to her ears, as a mouth tried to scatter infront of her, her hand swiftly and rapidly grabbed its tail. Raising it above her head, she lifted her head up and smiled, opening her mouth wide as her sharp fangs spewed drops of transparent venom into her mouth as her snake-like tongued rolled out slowly. The mouse tried to struggle, but it was no use, as soon as its head was almost in her mouth a screech sound made her look to the right, a bat had its wing pinched by a cabinet door. Growling she dropped the mouse and it ran safely into its hole. She stood and her wings retracted, painfully, the scales on her middle back burned red for a moment then changed back to olive. Lex opened the cabinet door and the bat flew safely out of the window and into the night to hunt. Looking into the cabinet, baby bats rested under the top. She ripped the door off, startling them and threw it out the unbroken window, sighing. Blood was on her back, and she knew the wound would still be there when her wings pop out again. She wished to have a decent meal right now, a fruit or something, she was starving. She caught the scent of strangers soon enough, the wind has just blew it in, why hasn't she smelled them on her way here? she shrugged the question off and laid down on the ground, the revealing pearly white dress dirty from the dust and dirt on the ground, two slitted holes on the back which allowed wings to pop out freely, and there was no way that she'd trade this dress for a shirt that has no holes. Sighing she closed her eyes and lowered her wolven ears and curled her tail around her, trying to keep herself warm.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:51 pm
From Acroos the street the eyes that had been watching in secret found prey. From the darkness he hid in two large metal wings opened outward and a cyborg looking avian steped into the gental light of the stars and opened his wing as he ran toward the large broken window, he hoped out and glided to the building crashing threw a window and landing on his feet like he never went air-born. The mechanical wings tucked back and a large black feathered hand reched out and grabed the young girls arm to get her atantion.  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

iBluezuki
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:11 pm
Lex's body rose to the side as she sat, her eyes covered by her black bangs and fangs growling large as a transparent drop of venom slowly made its way down her chin. Blue reptile eyes replaced what once were gorgeous blue innocent eyes. With a swift move Lex stood. One hand placed itself on his chest as the bottom of her palm hit his chin, sending him flying back against the wall from across the room and making the building quake. A hiss came from her as she looked up slightly, her eyes now visible but only the lower half of her face remained hidden. "Who are you..." She asked in a threatening tone.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:24 pm
The large bird let out a cackled caw, coming out as an abvios laugh as he stood up and sped his wings letting the thick armor on his body wrap around his wings and legs, his eyes glowed red behind his black visor. He reached for a knob on his chest and turned it till it clicked and a speaker turned on followed by a voice "I am the last person any one should ever hit little girl...." with an almost unseeable speed he charged her and swated her with on of his giant metal wings, sending her into a wall "...I am one of the elite 7, the hunters of people like you...." befor she could fall to the ground he turned aound and brought down his second wing slaming her into the ground ".... I am greed, and this is where you should start running little girl"  

SkapawWolf
Captain

5,100 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
The forest (rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers