Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Lillies and Roses/TeHsChNoZbErRy & Purplosity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:16 pm
Lilly looked at Nate suspiciously, then smiled at Rose. "I'm well," she replied, not letting her guard down while Rose's boyfriend was there. "You want to eat outside?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:21 pm
"Yeah, sure," Rose was anxious to get away from Nate before anything bad happens. They walked outside and found a table in the sun, Rose took out her childish lunch box and began to eat her peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She dug in her backpack and retrieved a book, Song in the Silence by Elizabeth Kerner (I can't believe I actually remembered the name). "This is what I got sucked into last night." Rose laughed and put down the book.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:27 pm
Lilly picked it up, "I haven't read this one before," she said, opening it. "What's it about?" she asked, curious about the new book. She ignored her food for now, too interested in the reading material.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:31 pm
"It's about... dragons!!! (really)" Rose widening her eyes and smile. "It is really a fabulous book. Lanen Kealer and Ahkor, he's the dragon, fall in love. I'm nearly finished, you should read it after me if you want. It's from the library but I think I am going to go pick it up in a book store, it is so good!" Rose let Lilly flip through the pages and began eating her pretzels.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:35 pm
((Looked it up ^^ might get it from paperbackswap))
Lilly's eyes brightened as she skimmed the first page, "Finish quickly please," she said, closing the book. She didn't want to get hooked and then have to give it back before she really got started.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:41 pm
"Yeah... I bet I'll finish it tonight," Rose finished all her pretzels and took another bit of her sandwich. "What do you have for lunch?"  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:43 pm
Lilly pulled her lunch into her lap, "Sandwich and a soda," she replied, pulling her roast beef sandwich out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:45 pm
"Cool, what kind of soda?" she asked cracking open a can of diet coke.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:48 pm
"Cocacola," she replied, opening the bottle and gingerly taking a sip.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:51 pm
Rose looked at her can then Lilly's, she took a sip and giggled a little. "So what are you doing after school? Until 5:00?" She wanted to hang out with Lilly as much as possible.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:53 pm
"I usually go to the library to study," she replied, nibbling at the edges of her sandwich.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:57 pm
"Great! I'll meet you there!" Then the bell rang and she packed up her stuff on her way to history. Rose turned around and gave Lilly a hug.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:59 pm
Lilly smiled and hugged back, "See you," she replied, getting her things. As she and Rose went to their separate classes, Lilly bumped into Nate again and dropped a couple of her books.
"Oh! Sorry," she said, reaching down to pick the books up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:12 pm
Rose walked over to Nate in a good mood. They walked to her locker and got her things. "So, where are we going tonight?" she stood on her tip toes and kissed Nate softly.
"That," he kissed her back, "is a surprise." The warning bell chimed and they ran to their classes.  

Tuesday Deathday

Tipsy Sex Symbol

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:15 pm
Lilly managed to get through the day in a good mood, and almost raced to the library after school was over. She watched the doors for Rose, excited about spending more time with her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff