Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
NG Storyline building Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:54 am
Hey guys, I probably won't be able to post much for like a week or so since Resident Evil 5 came out and that's been consuming a lot of my time lol. If any of you have it + 360/XboxLIVE then hit me up and we can play a bit biggrin .  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:21 am
Next part is up but it might have mistakes so if it does just post it here (Like if I have missed a group or something). It is a long post and my checking skills are not amazing but from now on the attack has started. You will need to move out of the rocket, begin your path and the challenges will be made clear, it is designed that everyone will have to finish there section around similar times and then will regroup at the rocket and together they all (except ones in the rocket that are staying there) will reinforce the attack on the control room.
I am going to try and limit the size of this so it does not last for too long and I will be keeping the countdown system going to do this, it will be clear when the ending happens to this up in the ark as I will be having full control of the ending (like you would have no control over the cutscene at the end of a game) and it will then be what your character does on the way back,(Talking like the end of sonic adventure 2 battle is the plan) (if there is a way back as still working on a few plot twists but it is planned out just working on a few extras...)  

Asuyuia
Crew

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:27 pm
Hey guys, my computer like died a couple days ago so I've been stuck with using my phone for internet. Ill try to post whenever I can but it is insanely hard to navigate these menus with my phone. The good news is I do have a replacement computer but I don't have internet connections for it yet. It should all be sorted out by tomorrow hopefully though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:18 pm
WARNING

The amount of posting to advance the storyline is pretty much 0 at the moment...
I can not post until every single group except the final attack is on there way to the destination

If this does not improve by a week Friday(not this friday tomorrow but the one after it), I will simply force advancement for anyone who is trying to take part and the others will just be excluded as this is holding up the whole RP which is not really what is wanted by anyone

And by excluding I mean I will force the characters to have to leave the Ark by a storyline twist so it does not completely stop the story any more.
Sorry but this is needed as this story is not even that long and was meant to take only a little time with events unfolding(2/3 weeks outside time)
If we keep advancing at this rate the sun will have gone out by the time we are even at the main fight...  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:25 pm
Sorry I sorta can't do anything since im in the last group so I have to wait for the other groups first its not that I don't want to I would jump at the chance without a thought its that I can't.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:14 pm
Blages
WARNING

The amount of posting to advance the storyline is pretty much 0 at the moment...
I can not post until every single group except the final attack is on there way to the destination

If this does not improve by a week Friday(not this friday tomorrow but the one after it), I will simply force advancement for anyone who is trying to take part and the others will just be excluded as this is holding up the whole RP which is not really what is wanted by anyone

And by excluding I mean I will force the characters to have to leave the Ark by a storyline twist so it does not completely stop the story any more.
Sorry but this is needed as this story is not even that long and was meant to take only a little time with events unfolding(2/3 weeks outside time)
If we keep advancing at this rate the sun will have gone out by the time we are even at the main fight...

My last post I set it up where the next group can go. I was gonna let Sonia and Elie to start theirs up, but I don't want to be the only one doing missions.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:02 am
If it comes to that I will change it so only major storyline events are done and make it skip to the fight (the life form part is a vital storyline builder and I have a major plot twist I think you will love)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:55 pm
If its cause of me I'm sorry. My parents keep saying "oh yeah ill get it tomorrow." And have said that 4 days in a row now. Ugh I would post more if I could. Oh and what happened to pink? She hasn't posted in like 2 months O.o.  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:06 am
Allowing Vote on how things go...

Options...
1.) Do missions as planned
2.) Final fight only
3.) All the missions are done in a short space of time with me controlling it so the story develops faster but everything is done for RP effect but speeding it up (Final fight is not a mission so everyone will still do)
4.) Other (Please write your suggestion)

Just PM me with your answer
This vote closes friday and if your dont vote you dont get your say in it as I wanted the RP story done by now ....  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:50 pm
Ok we're good! I got my internet back on my computer so I can post more! biggrin . And I pick option 3  

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 pm
Option 3 gets 3 votes ...
Guess we go with the 3 saying 3 as they like the number 3
Will work on it soon  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:47 pm
Final attack of the group now, all you need to do is have you character agree and say any words they wish to say, then I will be doing a joined attack with them and the events will unfold. After this attack the fighting will be stopped and then it will be like the credits as character talk after the final cutscene (which is the part of the attack and events that follow)
After they return to earth and return to the mansion my ARK storyline ends and the guardian one that will be worked on later will happen at a later time so it is anyone's chance to have a storyline
I recommend that you brace yourselves for a long time planned ending and hope you like it  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:12 am
Well just got Dessenger's heroic speech in so my post is done.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 am
The post is done, the rocket is set to return but I want the time before it lands to be talking between the characters about the events and what ever else, a LOT has happened in the last post (most likely the longest post in the whole of the RP)
Anyway I will be landing the rocket and taking all the characters back to the mansion soon enough, after that I am letting someone else have a go
Some plot things I still need to do before they return anyway just to tie up some things I have not quite done yet but nothing major now  

Asuyuia
Crew

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:37 pm
Character profiles have been updated for Kouken and Sarukia in the other forum sections  
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff