Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Reincarnation (Kiara Silverwolf) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:46 pm
((Yeah. You expressed you wanted to move on earlier so I thought it'd be good to move on))

Nakia looked down at the scene from above. For a moment she tried to figure out who Ammon was crying over. She walked closer and looked upon her own face, now pale as her gown. She covered her mouth in horror. "I'm dead." She whispered, knowing no one could hear her. She looked around, everything looked the same. But outside the door was a blinding white light. She shielded her eyes and sighed. She walked over to Ammon, gently kissing his forehead. "I love you." She whispered, then she got up and walked towards the light. It engulfed her and she died completely. Nothing could wake her any longer.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:04 pm
(I am so sorry it keeps taking me a while to reply -.- so much going on! I really do wanna keep this rp going, I abolutely love it biggrin Plus, it helps me come up with all different ways for characters to die ^^)

He had almost hoped she would live, but the feeling of her body going limp in his arms crushed that hope. He held her close to his body, tears streaming down his face, he couldn't get go of her. Just when he had managed to get her, he had lost her forever. Perhaps not forever, he thought, remembering the dagger tied to his waist. Ammon had completely forgotten it earlier when it might have done some good protecting his love... But now, seeing as he didn't believe he could live without Nakia, the purpose of the dagger became clear.

He had laid Nakia's body gently on his lap, pulled the dagger from it's protective casing and slit his wrists with it. Somehow, he managed to pull Nakia back up to his chest as he slowly felt his blood and life force drain from his body. They would be together now, in the afterworld, he was certain of that.

It seemed like ages before he was looking down at both bodies there in the middle of the corridor. He looked towards the garden area to see people rushing towards the dead couple. Ammon shook his head. Too late... He turned around as he caught sight of a bright light from the corner of his eye. A feeling of peace washed over him and he walked towards it, relieved that he would be with his Princess again. However, it seemed that the closer he got to the light, the darker everything around him got. What was going on here? Where was Nakia? The next thing he knew, everything was pitch black. What would happen next?

(I figured instead of them being together in the after world, they'd be tossed apart to the next time period biggrin Hope you don't mind...)  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:55 pm
(Perfectly fine. Haven't been around much myself!)

Greek

Corrina swept a long dark curl from her face. Her hands were dirty from tending to her favorite garden. It was filled with orchids, her favorite flower. Her dazzling green eyes, looked out of her garden and at the bustle of people around her. She stood up, brushing herself off before disappearing inside the stone house. It's soft pale colour kept the house nice and cool, quite different from the current temperature outsdie. She quickly washed up and changed into a different dress, this one a pale peach colour that made her skin look even tanner, before scooping up her basket and heading out. She walked, humming softly. Her voice was that of angels, though she has never been taught. She looked at the vendors pausing to browse the items every once in a while. A little further a competition was about to begin, choosing new noble men. A ring drawn in the sand as people gathered to watch. A richly dressed men sat on a throne looking over them.

((Editted. *I thought you could be in the competition of the noble man))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:54 pm
Sweat coated his body as he performed sequence after sequence in their sword and spear training. Artemis had perfected the art of archery, which was no surprised considering he was named after the goddess of hunting.

Training ended and he went to the bathhouse to wash away the sweat and dirt. He rarely removed his armor. Being a gaurdian of the city, he rarely had time to relax, let alone take off the heavy metal and leather pieces. He could often leave his shield back at the Armory, but like his armor, his sword barely ever left his hip.

After washing, Artemis began his patrol of the city, watching for any trouble that might occur. There had been more complaints of theives at the market, and he was determined to find out what was really going on there.

((Lol okie dokie ^^ I hope this post is okay biggrin ))  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:08 pm
Corrina watched in awe at the fighters. She thought they were excellent, but the noble man didn't seem to have any interest in them. His eyes were sweeping over the crowd. Stopping to look at her, a smile spread across his face. He tilted his head, motioning for her to come. She bowed her head slightly and went over. "What do you think of them?" He asked. "I think they are amazing." She commented, turning to look at them as she stood next to the throne. He smirked. "You should come back to the palace with me. I could offer you a great position in the house. Being a Lady in Waiting to the Queen. You could be her pet."

Corrina's eyes sparkled. "Oh! How I'd love that!" She exclaimed. He clapped his hands. "It's settled then. Go pack your finest clothes. If you need some, we shall get some once we arrive." Corrina bowed her head and took off. Quickly packing a satchel of clothing before she went back to the noble man.

((He's Nen. Well reincarnated.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:32 am
(heya, sorry for the wait... I know it's been almost a month now since the last post.... I hope you can forgive me...)

Artemis had caught three of the twelve thieves that had been pestering the marketplace. Unfortunately he had missed the tournament, but he knew that there would be another within a month's time. He had competed only two years before, and won, yet he had asked that a big deal not be made of it. He didn't care for his prize, only the satisfaction of knowing he had done his best in battle and had been successful.

So now he was leading his group of guards towards the house of Nobles. The thieves walked behind the group of armed men, their hands bound together by chains. Artemis assumed that the Lord of the home would be returning fromt he competition soon, and wished to reach their destination at the same time.

(sorry for this short and boring post...)  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 10:57 am
(It's alright)

Alexander beamed as he and Corrina climbed into the carriage. The carriage soon began to move as they made their way to the chateau. Corrina had her arms resting on the sill of the window, watching as the village passed her by. She waved and smiled to all the children who ran with the carriage, wishing her luck and telling her how much they'd miss her. Alexander was sitting comfortably against the seat, smirking as he watched Corrina.

They made quick time to the chateau and Alexander climbed out first, offering his hand to her. Her green eyes shone as she stepped out into the sun and gazed up at the chateau. "Is this where the queen lives?" She asked. He laughed a bit. "The lady of the house does prefer the title queen but she is merely a lower end queen. Her and her husband have stakes over the villages surrounding. So in a way she is like a queen." Corrina nodded and went inside, eager to begin living there.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:40 am
Artemis and his men were standing in the entry hall. Their weapons at the door, by request of the ladies in the chateau. The captured Thieves were standing off to the side, wondering what their punishment might be. Out of the three that had been caught, one was a young boy probably no older then nine, the second was a girl about sixteen years of age, and the last was an older man, most definitely in his fourties. Honestly, Artemis was not fond of the idea of these people being punished for trying to survive, but if he did not do well at his job, he would probably be sent away.

The doors opened revealing Alexander and his company. The guards bowed, while Artemis nodded his head in acknowledgement of his presence. Artemis and Alexander had never really gotten along in the past, nor did they intend to in the future.

"Good afternoon" Art said quietly, his eyes landing finally on the female that seemed to be accompanying the Lord.

(Blah, I hope at least some of this made sense... -.- my brain is like, fried right now, lol)  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 11:52 am
Corrina smiled and bowed her head to the guards and Alexander just looked bored. "Only three?" He asked with a mocking tone. He shook his head and tsked Artemis. Corrina just sighed softly and looked at Artemis, their eyes met and she felt a shiver of familiarity run down her spine. She smiled and batted her eyelashes a bit. She chewed on her lip as she smiled and then was ushered out to the hall into a long line of bedrooms. He gave her a room that over looked the village. She smiled and unpacked her things, seeing new dresses already in stock.

From her bedroom window she could see the guards and the handsome lead guard. She sighed sadly and looked down at them as Alexander returned to scold them  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:49 pm
When his eyes met with the girl's, he swore he knew her from somewhere. He brushed it off, thinking that he had probably seen her around in the village. She was led away and Artemis caught the look on Alexander's face. Art now knew he was in for a long day.

Now, with it just being the males, and captives, Alexander showed a more aggresive, crueler side of himself. He insulted Artemis's work, and ordered that the three thieves be taken away and killed. Knowing full well that these people had only stolen in order to remain living in the first place, Alexander ordered everyone away.

Artemis led the captives to outside the gate and glanced around briefly, not wanting anyone to see this next part. His own men had stayed behind on the other side of the gate, aware of what was happening on Art's side. Instead of pulling his sword and killing them like Alex had commanded, he instead pulled off a pouch of gold coins form his belt, handing them to the young girl as he began to remove their chains. All the while he spoke quietly to them, telling them of a village not far away that they would find food and shelter at.

Once this was finished, Artemis wandered back to the chateau, starting his duty of patrolling the home.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 1:20 pm
A soft smile spread across Corrina's face as she watched Artemis free those poor creatures instead of killing them. She quickly gathered up her skirts and rushed down the stairwell. She kept in the shadows and soon found Artemis. "Hello brave sir." She called from the shadows, stepping out to reveal bright green eyes and a warm smile. "I saw what you did." She smiled, seeing him choke a bit. "Don't worry I will not tell." She nodded and held out her hand. "You have my promise."  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 10:33 am
He was walking when he heard a female voice speak to him. Needless to say, he was startled and his hand immediately gripped the hilt of his sword. Seeing that it was the woman from before, he relaxed slightly. Until she mentioned that she'd seen his act of kindness, thatwas when his breath caught in his throat. If she told Alexander about this, he'd have the Guard's head.

She tried to reassure him that she wouldn't tell anyone, but she didn't know whether to trust her or not... He reached out and took her hand, taking a step towards her while placing a light kiss on the knuckles of her hand. "Thank you Milady... May I ask what you name is?" He asked in a quiet voice, not quite a whisper, but it certainly wasn't loud enough to attract unwanted attention.  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:20 pm
Corrina smiled softly. "I'm Corrina." She said, gathering her skirts to curtsy. She tucked the long brown curls behind her ears as she blushed softly. "And you are, brave guard?" She asked. "It's odd. I have a sense of familiarity with you. I feel... Safe" She whispered with a soft smile. Her eyes searched over him, trying to connect him to a place and how she would know him. But nothing came to her mind. She would've remembered a man as good looking as he was. She sighed softly as she gave up on remembering.

((Woah short. My bad!! I fixed it))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:05 pm
He gave her a smile, though he didn't let go of her hand once. "My name is Artemis, after the goddess of hunting and the moon" Art told her, introducing himself. "I have the same feeling about you, Corrina" He added, finally releasing her hand. "Perhaps we have crossed paths at the marketplace before" He offered. "May I ask how you came to meet Alexander?"  

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:19 pm
Corrinna smiled a bit, looking at their hands as her reluctantly dropped hers. "Well I met Alexander at the fight thing... He saw me from across the way and he summoned me. I'm merely a peasant girl. I don't particularly understand his interest but he told me I was beautiful and I should come be a lady in waiting." She nodded her head. "It was such an honor for my family I had to. But Alexander makes me a bit nervous. But you'd surely be exiled for talking to me. I'm apparently his new play thing." She frowned a bit, hearing Alexander call for her, she bowed her head. "I must go. I don't want to endanger your position." She leant forward and kissed his cheek. She paused, whispering in his ear. "My room is overlooking the courtyard. It has a balcony." She smiled and hurried up the stairs to Alexander.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff