Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Full Moon (Gatherings)
Gathering -- January Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:28 pm
((im bored))
-pointless post-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:48 pm
Panda--Chan
Hedgehog908
Panda--Chan
*cuffs honeyheart's ear with my tail*

"He disappeared?" Patchstar echoed, shocked. "And Scorpionwing is dead? You were ambushed by PebbleClan?"

The tortoiseshell leader looked down at her paws. "So...that's why they didnt come to the gathering..." She turned her gaze to the star-filled night sky. Dark clouds hovered around but didnt dare graze the moon's surface.

"I should do something." mewed Patchstar. She looked around and spotted her deputy. Patchstar quickly called her over.

"What is it, Patchstar?" Wondered Eagleheart.

"How do you feel about coming with me to PebbleClan's territory?" asked Patchstar.

(eh! no one puts my deputy in his place except me! *jumps on Patchstar from behind and starts tugging at her ears*)

User Image
"Gah! What the DeathClan!"
"No one puts my deputy in his place except ME!"

User Image
... stare
sweatdrop and...you...

User Image
twisted >=3
burning_eyes x.X

lol jk

lol lovs it. . . . exscept this is how it should have turned out. . . .
User Image  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:17 pm
Yeah.

User Image

LOL! luffs you Cinder!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:29 pm
crying how come u can draw so good on the computer?!?!?!?! crying crying oh I know! *runs off then comes back* hehehe my secret. . . hehehe *peeks into secret box* hehehehehehe!!!!  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:50 am
so since it's a new month we cant post here? or is it until the 14th?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:16 pm
oh hey would you look at that! ok I guess we need to seal this off until next month!

Cinderstar got up with a sigh. "ok Crystalstar, Patchstar, Shadowstar, I think that wraps things up for tonight's gathering. Woodclan will now take their leave." Cinderstar jumped down and motioned with her tail for her clan to follow. Woodclan left.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:18 pm
"i think- its time we go to" Dewpool said with a flick of her tail Fireclan started to leave "see you next moon" she said as they left  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:40 am
FIRECLAN OUT! PEACE xp !  

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:39 pm
(>.<)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:35 am
(Lol Yup. This gathering is over. Check for the next month's!)

"May StarClan go with you!" Patchstar yowled to Cinderstar and Dewpool. "Let's go, MoonClan."

Patchstar led her clan back into camp. She yawned and headed towards her den. "Sleep well, you guys!" she yawned to her Clan Members.

(MoonClan has Left the Building!)

We'll just say SnowClan left too...PebbleClan never showed, huh? Anyway, no more posting in here! Go look at the new Gathering for February!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:11 pm
(TOMORROWS DA GATHERING!!!! BEEEE READY!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:29 pm
Cinderstar limped into the clearing, along with the rest of her clan. Since the war her leg wound had closed up, but wasn't completely healed. Cinderstar spotted Kindlestar. "Hey Kindlestar, why the long face?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:07 pm
((Posting this so the entrance of FireClan is seen from the other thread. I deleted it so that it doesn't take pointless space then. wink

Kindlestar padded down to the Gathering spot, her paws feeling heavy from the struggle to get here through the snow.

I can't wait for new leaf... she thought, looking up at Silverpelt.

"Hope the others don't get stopped in the snow... I want to warn them about what Sun said..." she meowed at Firesong, panting a little and shivering from the cold.
))

Kindlestar looked over at Cinderstar as she limped. "I heard the war was over," Kindlestar meowed, changing the subject. "So, I am guessing WoodClan was victorious."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:17 pm
Cinderstar made a sour face. "Well . . . more like a draw . . . " Cinderstar then sighed, she wanted to talk with Cursedstar like she had when she was an apprentice.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Full Moon (Gatherings)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas