Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~`My Marine~ (Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:58 am
"Hey.... if it would be our wedding, I wouldnt care if you're dressed in a banana suit." Nick smiled as he pulled a chair for her. He pulled his chair over beside her and put his arm over her. The way his somewhat bilky arm fit over her shoulder was something of beauty. They fit perfectly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:51 am
Angie leaned back in her chair and smiled when she felt Nick's arm. It was almost like old times but this time things were better. Feelings were out in the open. An elderly woman sitting next to her husband, Angie assumed, of fifty some odd years looked over and smiled at her. Angie hoped that one day she and Nick would look like that couple. After fifty years of marriage, they would still have love in their eyes.

The waiter came and introduced himself before handing out the menus. "Is there anything you would like to drink?" The waiter asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:51 am
"I'll have what she's having." Nick said. "What are you having, Ang?" he asked, looking over at her. He had spotted her looking at the elderly couple earlier. He hoped that they would last as long as they did, perhaps even longer. His feelings would never die for her. Five grueling years without her did not even dent it, his love was rock hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:01 am
Angie looked up at the waiter. "I guess two cokes and two plates of Chicken Alfredo, please." The waiter nodded and walked off to give the chief their order. "So," She said turning back to Nick, "How did you hear about this place?" She asked.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:05 pm
"Well, I just decided to find the fanciest restaurant in town. Nothing better for you, Ang." Nick said, leaning his head on her shoulders. "You know, I feel really stupid for not telling you I loved you a long time ago..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:38 pm
"Aww," She giggled and kissed his head. Angie smiled and gently stroked his hair. "I know, Nick. I feel the same way when I didn't tell you how I felt. But now everything is out in the open and all better now."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:41 pm
"....Hey Ang...." Nick said, contemplating. "I always thought you would come to see me some day.... or that you would write back or call...." he said. "I always thought something happened that you couldn't make it... and...I was very heartbroken...." he said. "Your picture of six years ago... that's what kept me going." Nick smiled.

"And let me tell you something, you've gotten even more beautiful since last time I saw you." he winked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:25 pm
Angie looked down at the table. "I'm sorry I didn't call you. Or write you. I was so mad at you I didn't want to talk about it. I didn't want to think about you anymore but that's all I could think about."

She smiled and kissed his forehead. "I'm glad you feel that way."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:29 pm
"Not even five years can stop our feelings.... we're meant for each other. I know it." he smiled, pressing his lips on her's. The elderly couple looked over at them and smiled, they were reminded of themselves in their younger days. They then shared a kiss themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:49 pm
Angie smiled in the kiss until she heard someone clear there voice. They pulled apart and smiled at the waiter who had brought their drinks. He winked smiled at them before moving on to his job. Angie laughed as she blushed. "Well, that was awkward."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:51 pm
"Tell me about it...but that's the good thing about living in a small town...everyone is so kind..." Nick smiled. He took his cup and offered it to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:19 pm
Angie took his cup and took a sip of his drink. "Yeah, and then you always have the people who know all that's going on and tell everyone which eventually goes back to your mother. Remember when we were in high school and we stole....i mean borrowed....Mr. Jansen's rake for our little experiment? My mother was furious once she found out and it only took a day."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:29 pm
"That was funy. Remember on Valentine's day when we accidentally kissed? It was all over..." Nick said. "That was so embarrasing..." he said, turning a bit red.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:03 pm
She smiled as she remembered that night. "That was the best Valentine's day ever. I was actually hoping that you would kiss me again." She blushed but then shrugged. "Now I can kiss you whenever I want." She giggled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

otawara

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:07 pm
"I really wanted to... but... I was scared you didn't return the feeling...you ran after that..." Nick said. "And oh really? How about...." he said before kissing her softly. "Now..." he said, breaking off.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff