Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Best Friends. ((tis been filled!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:12 pm
"I don' think they will. I'm not all that handsome." Danny smiled at her. "I do think all the guys will be over you though." he said, teasing her. "You're really very pretty, and I mean it." Danny said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:41 pm
Evelyn smiled and blushed. "You're kidding me right?" Eve turned her head when she saw 3 girls walking passed. They giggled shyly as they looked at Daniel. When they were gone, Eve smiled at Daniel. "So, what was that you were saying? Something about not being handsome and not having all the girls over you?" Eve laughed. "Trust me, your more handsome tahn you think you are,"  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:47 pm
"Thanks..." Danny said. He stood up and grabbed Evelyn, lifting her again. "Come on, we got class together this period." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:08 pm
Evelyn smiled and leaned her head on Daniel. "You're the best Danny," she whispered and they headed off to class together. The whole time in class, Evelyn couldn't stop smiling everytime Danny looked at her. I'll tell him at the dance, Evelyn thought to herself. She smiled.  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:12 pm
As the last class of the day ended, Nick smiled and guided her to his car. "Come on." he smiled, opening the door for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:33 pm
Evelyn smiled as she got into the car. "Shopping with my best friend, it doesn't get any better than this" Evelyn said and they went off to go shopping.  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:58 pm
As they went into the ladies dress shop he started looking over some dresses. "Hey, you would look pretty in this one!" he smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:38 am
Evelyn saw Daniel holding up a sparkling purple dress. She stared at it. "Wow, it's so gorgeous. Hang on a second, I'm gonna go try it on," Eve said excitedly and went in the dressing rooms to go try on the dress. When she had put it on, she stared in the mirror. She smiled. Eve loved the dress. She stepped outside and showed the dress to Danny. "So, what do you think?" she did a slow turn.  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:36 pm
Danny smiled, his eyes sparkling. "You look beautiful, Eve." he smiled as he looked her over.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:22 pm
Eve smiled. "Thanks Danny. You know, I'm gonna buy it." Eve said with a smile. She quickly changed back into her casual clothes and bought the dress. "Come on Danny, now we have to go buy you a suit," Eve said smiling, and they headed off to the suit store.  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:30 pm
Danny followed after her, he thought he looked stupid in tuxes. He felt awkward in them too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:25 am
Evelyn led Danny into the store of suits and picked a black suit and tie for him. "Here, try this one Danny. It'll look great on you" Eve said with a smile and handed the suit and tie to him. She noticed one of the girls working at the registers, staring at Danny smiling and Eve smiled.  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:16 am
Several minutes later, Danny came out in the suit she had picked out for him. "I don't know, Eve... I feel stupid..." Danny said, looking around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:43 am
Eve smiled. "Well, I can tell you it looks great on you, but I don't want to put you on the spot. If you don't want to wear a suit, it's alright. But I just gotta tell you, that girl at the counter hasn't stopped starign at you since you got in here," Eve whispered with a smile. "So, what are you gonna wear to the dance then?" Eve asked, still smiling when she noticed the girl at the counter.  

MiaRainx

Friendly Explorer

otawara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:42 pm
"I guess I'll wear it anyway." Nick said, paying for the tux and changing back. He came out in his normal clothe and looked at Evelyn. "Where to now?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff