Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Living a Lie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:54 pm
He moaned more when Kuro deepened the kiss. He melted into it wrapping his arms around kuro's neck. He would have been perfectly willing to stay with kuro like that if he hadn't avoided his question.

He got up and grabbed his plate. "And you wouldn't even answer my question." He stormed out of the room dumping his plate in the sink. He grabbed his shirt and pulled it on. "I'm going home to get my money. I'll be back in a bit.

AAron grabbed his keys and left. Yeah he was mad that Kuro was avoiding sex and talking about it. But he wasn't mad at Kuro. He still loved him. That wasn't going to change over something stupid like that.

He pulled into the drive way. He was surprised to find his parents sitting on the couch glaring at him as he walked in. "What's going on with you two?" He stepped away from them as the yelling started. Of course there would be yelling there always was yelling. He tried to just get to his room and avoid their questions about where he was and what he was doing untill they said he was probably just with some slut.

"Don't you date call Kuro that. He's a great man. I went to his house to escape all the yelling here. Not that you two even care so don't pretend like you do. He's my boyfriend and we're in love. We've been together for a couple months now and you haven't even notice I spend almost every night with him till now? You have no right to say anything." He went to grab his keys and leave but his father snatched them away saying that he was never allowed to see Kuro again and that his prents would be finding some place to 'cure' him of being gay.

Aaron stormed off to his room. He was about to call Kuro when he realized he left his phone at Kuro's place. He had no way of getting ahold of him. Then he remembered. He hid a spare key in his room. He found it under his bed. He through everything he thought he would want in a couple bags and climbed out through his window.

He quickly wizzed away from the house so his parents couldn't stop him. He smirked to himself when he safely made it to Kuro's. He decided to leave his bags in the car and bring up the whole fight later. No need to spoil both their days. He put his wallet in his pocket and walked back into Kuro's place. "Hey babe i'm back."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:12 pm
Kuro was sitting on the edge of the bed when Aaron returned. He had not finished the food he had, but insted at left it on the end table as he busied around the room cleaning trying to take his mind off of his thoughts when Aaron had left. His eyes were trained on the floor and didn't look up at Aaron. "I'm sorry I avoided your question....." He said softly, never once looking up.

His mind had been fighting amonst itself as he tried to think of ways to word his words right to Aaron. He hoped to hell that Aaron wouldn't laugh at him. When Kuro had said he had been alone for a long time he had ment it. He had never even had a lover before Kuro, and it made him always nervous when the subject had been brought up. He had often laughed at himself, knowing a man at his age should not still be a freaking virgin. His face landed in his hands when he groaned slightly at his own thoughts. He was hating himself for this.

He looked at Aaron when he spoke again, "When I said I had been alone I ment litterally. I never even had a love before you," He bit his lip and sucked in a big breath before the words seemed jumbled and rushed, "I'mstillavirginandIknowsomeoneatmyageshouldn'tbe,but....."It was becomeing hard for him to understand himself ant more so he just shut his mouth and looked away again.

((It was so hard to writ that without spaces to it....ugh))  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:28 pm
(lo i bet)

"No it's ok. I shouldn't have reacted like that. I guess I'm still a bit tired or something." He frowned when Kuro wasn't looking up at him. Maybe he had really hurt Kuro when he stormed out. He didn't mean to upset him. Aaron hit himself mentally for not being more sensitive.

He smiled when Kuro explained why he had been avoiding the topic of sex. He kneeled in front of him and stroked his cheek. "That's all? Kuro I don't care that you're a virgin. I am too. I want you to be my first though. I really love you. And I want to express that love in a physical way. But I won't force you if you're not ready." He smiled. "We should wait for a really special time though. Because it'll be both of ours first time."

He kissed him lovingly. He got up on the bed and pulled him down with him and snuggled into Kuro. "Now no more being grumpy. We're going to the fair. They won't let you in if you're frowning." Aaron laughed smiling widely forgetting about his parents.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:37 pm
((ack I would post back but I have to go for the night....I'll post back on monday when I can.))  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:47 pm
(ok night)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:01 pm
((Sorry I didn't show up on monday....I got ropped into work with my Aunt ugh......I'll only be on today for a while. After that you won't see me Until May or June.....depending on if I get out of Basic, and Tech Training for the airfroce on time.))

Kuro smiled gently as he listened to Aaron, he was glad the other understood him. Often had he avoided the conversation of them sleeping together. He felt guilty every time he had done so and he was glad to get that off his chest now. He was also glad that Aaron was no longer mad at him for earlier. He would have hated for that to ruin their relationship.

Kuro laughed softly at the fair thing and kissed him gently. "Ok...ok no more sour face," He said softly as he smiled at him. His blue eyes shimmering slightly in happiness. He was going to make today one of the best days of Aaron's life....well other then the things to come which may be better depending on how they looked at it.

Kuro then had a stray thought as he got up to get ready for the fair. He really hoped none of his students decided to show up out of the blue. They had a bad habit of doing that and leaving behind and Embarrassed teacher in their wake. He chuckled nervously as he slipped out of his black silk pants and into some blue jeans and a button down shirt that he left the two top buttons undone. He tucked in the bottom of his shirt and slipped a belt around his waist through the belt loop holse on the blue jeans.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:13 pm
(Oh nooooose that forever away. crying )

Aaron smiled when Kuro agreed not to frown. "Good. Because I don't want to be kept out of the fair because of your frown." He laughed and kissed him. He knewn this would be a good day...no scratch that...Ia great day.

Aaron sat on the bed smiling as he watched Kuro change. He loved looking at Kuro's body. He was really well built for a teacher. Aaron hoped none of Kuro's students would show up either. He didn't want to have rumors spread about Kuro even if they wouldn't get him fred. Plus now Aaron was hoping to go to Kuro's school and he didn't want to be known as the teacher's boyfriend.

"So you ready to go shopping? So we can get to the fair faster." Aaron was really excited and couldn't wait. He was practically bouncing up and down.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:51 pm
((ya I know....If I can get lucky enough I may be online on Saturday....but I highly doubt it....-ugh- I'm going to miss being online.))

Kuro chuckled softly, "Well then I will not keep you from the fun filled day I have planned for you today." Once completely dressed he slipped on some black boots and slipped on a black leather jacket before turning to Aaron. "Yes shopping first," He laughed soflty, "Then the fun filled fair is next." He brushed back his bangs slightly after they had some how slipped infront of his face when slipping his cloths on.

Kuro then had a thought, "Your car or mine?" He asked with a soft chuckle. He didn't mind, either way he would be content with the descision. He yawned slightly, but it will be the last yawn before night fall. He would enjoy himself emensely and hoped for everything to go well for the two of them today.

((ugh another short crapy post.....-groans- I've been doing alot of those lately.))  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:23 pm
Aaron smiled. He was so excited for their date. He couldn't wait till they got to the fair and the date really started. But of course responcibilities come first. He chuckled seeing Kuro's bangs in front of hisface and gave him a quick kiss.

"Your car." Cuase mine is filled with all my things. He thought. Of course he still planned on keeping the whole running away thing secret untill tonight. "Your car is much better than mine. I still love my baby though." He smiled and chuckled a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:29 pm
He smiled softly with a slight sigh, "Yes we can." His mind wondered though, he hoped that Aaron would finish up with school soon. He had a plan for the two of them. Though at this rate he wondered if he would ever be able to follow through with that plan. Sighing he would forget about it for the time being. He stood up and stretched.

"Ready to go."  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:35 pm
"Yep." He smiled. "I want to get to the fair." Aaron laced his fingers with Kuro. He walked with him out to his car and got in the passenger's seat. Aaron was going to make the trip to the super market uick so they could be on their way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:17 pm
Kuro smiled softly, but got an idea in his head. He yanked Aaron against him and pressed his lips tightly against his, as a smirk played on his lips. He pulled away with a soft chuckle, he had always wanted to do that, and seeing as his mood was starting to go back to his normal cheery mood when he was around Aaron he decided to be a tease. Even if it was out of character at the moment. Though he knew it implicated what he wanted, but was afraid to do just yet. Even though he knew what he himself had said not even a few moments ago.  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:46 pm
Aaron was caught unawear and was shocked. He blushed as Kuro kissed him like that. He smiled when they broke apart. "Was that for any particular reason or you just felt like doing it?" He wrapped his arms around Kuro's neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:10 pm
He chuckled softly as he pulled him along with him as they went out to the car, "Hmmm.....I just wanted too." He smirked as he looked back at Aaron, his eyes alight as he opened the car door for him with a light bow. "Ready to go?"  

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:05 pm
Aaron smiled. "Well i like this new random you." He stole a kiss. "Of course I' ready. I've been ready." He got in the car ready to go off and get to the fair.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff