Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Experiment (taken and stuff) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:46 pm
"What do you want now? More sugar?" She snapped at him, washing out the cup and setting it to dry. "Just stay away from me" She muttered, going into the living room and looking at the cd options they had.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:34 am
He blinked. "Umm... no ..." he said to himself. "What I wanted was... some more of... that...." Nick said to himself, watching her storm off. He sighed sadly and walked upstairs, feeling a mixture of happiness and sadness  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:39 am
Kiara didn't heara word Nick said, she was so pissed off. She grabbed a cd and put it in the dvd player. Moments later Fall out boy started blasting through the speaker system. She laid down on the couch, well, more like curled up, and closed her eyes, letting the music wrap around her and give her comfort.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:34 am
Nick sighed a bit, lying down. He wanted her attention. He needed it. Now that he had gotten it he become addicted. He raced downstairs and grabbed a bag of her chips. He made as much noise with it as possible as he slowly climbed the stairs.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
She almost didn't hear him over the music, but she caught the faint sound of a bag of chips being taken from the kitchen. Her eyes opened and she sat up quickly. She had to wait a moment for the dizziness to go away before she could stand up. And once it passed, she was after him.

Kiara stood at the bottom of the staircase, hands on her hips, her long silverish hair in disarray around her face. "What do you think your doing?" She asked, well, more like shouted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:19 am
"Well, I appear to be eating chips." Nick said, taking one from the bag and chomping it. It was horrible. But if it could help him just get along with her.... My how pretty she looked with her hair wild....  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:26 am
She growled, yes, she actually growled before stomping up the steps and snatching the bag out of his hands, causing quite a few chips to fly around, landing on the floor and steps. "I told you not to eat my chips" She said with a frown, walking back down the step and going into the kitchen to find a broom.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:28 am
Nick chased after her, taking the broom from her. "No..let me clean it up for you." he said, a slight tint of red in his cheeks. Her hair was still all over the place and she looked beautiful.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:33 am
She took the broom back. "I made the mess, so i'll clean it up!" She exclaimed angrily, stomping off to the staircase again. Looking around for where some of the pieces of junkfood had fallen. some must had slid underneath the furniture.

She decided to check until the one small cabinet type table. Getting on her knees she peeked underneath. Sure enough, there was a piece of salt and vinegar chip. Not wanting an Ant infestation, she reached out, her bumm in the air as she tried to get the damn thing. But it was all the way at the back!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:16 pm
Nick walked up the stairs, expecting to have her growling. Instead, he spotted her butt in the air as he went up. He blinked for a moment. He looked at her butt for a second but got a hold of himself, he respected her more than that. He bent down and slowly pushed the chip towards her.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:20 pm
She got the piece, but only because Nick had pushed it towards her. She stood up and looked at him. She still hadn't calmed down, so she ignored him, tossing that one piece of junkfood into a nearby trash bin. Kiara went about sweeping the rest of the mess up. "There" she muttered after she was done. She went back down to the kitchen and threw the broom into the cleaning closet.

The music was still blaring, so Kiara went and turned it off. A second later she plopped herself down on the couch, leaning back and closing her eyes. "What a day" She mumbled to herself. And it wasn't even noon yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:23 pm
Fearing being neutered, Nick watched her from afar. He played his harmonica to pass the time. Sooner or later, he should approach her.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:37 pm
Kiara got up off the couch and went back into the kitchen to make some lunch. She wasn't really sure what to make.. Grilled cheese? Nah, she had that yesterday... Mac and Cheese? Nah, just not in the mood for it. Thinking of all her options, she opted for a PB&J sandwich. It was made and eatten withing fifteen minutes. Afterwards she washed dishes, finally calming down a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:48 pm
Sensing not as much danger as before, Nick approached Kira. "Umm...hey...." he said.  

otawara

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:50 pm
Kiara looked over her shoulder at Nick. "Hi..." She said quietly. "can I help you with something?" She asked. She sounded completely worn out, and she doubted that she'd be able to argue with him or yell or any of that for the rest of the day.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff