Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Forced~[full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:03 pm
Damien laughed. "You do that" He said, knowing there wasn't a reply for his comment.

"Shall we head inside?" He asked, offering his arm to his bride. Damien wanted to be a rude jerk, but even as a vampire, he didn't have the heart to treat her badly..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:47 am
Faith rolled her eyes at the ground then looked back up at him as she took his arm. She nodded gently and took another glance at the garden.

This was going to be one long life.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:03 am
((Do we want to skip a few days into the future or just keep going the way we are now?))

He led her back into the palace, to the study that had been fixed after his fit before. "Would you like something to drink?" Damien asked as they entered the large, warm room. "I know some people like a cup of tea or warm milk before going to sleep" He added for no apparent reason, other then breaking the silence that didn't seem to want to go away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:19 pm
[[lol i like the akwardness....lets keep it like this for now biggrin ]]

Faith shook her head no. Thats when the panic struck her. She kept calm,her heart steady...but oh God...Bed. She had to sleep in the same bed with him..

Faith had always slept alone..that was a lie. There was edmund her teddybear. But that was..years ago.Another lie. The bear was the last thing her brother gave her before he died..She looked down. HOw was she going to pull this off.

"I'm fine..." But what about him? Was he thirsty? or hungry? did he hog the blankets????? Big problem.She cuddled in her sleep...she was dead.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:26 pm
Damien just nodded, frowning again. "Fine... Would you like something to eat?" He asked, trying to get a longer reply from her.

(sorry... COuldn't think of anything else... My brain is like... blah)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:38 pm
[its ok..there not going to consemate the marriage tonight right? O.O; hehe]]

She shook her headand blinked her eyes "No..I'm fine..just tired." she yawned gently. She was up since four in the morning. She hasn't slept in weeks.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:09 pm
((Lol, nah))
"Then are you ready to go to bed?" Damien asked, still standing by the study door. He wasn't going to try anything with her tonight. Why bother? It wasn't like anything would really happen between them, besides a cuddle and a kiss or two... Maybe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:13 pm
[lol..'maybe' lol ]]

She followed him and nodded. She had no idea where to go in this blasted place..ugh her back was killing her. She needed to strech her wings one last time before bed. She sighed.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:05 pm
"Are you alright? You sound like your in pain" Damien asked looking at Faith with a strange look on his face. He never asked people how they were, seeing as he only ever cared about himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:44 am
"I'm shocked you haven't noticed..." she said softly. She rubbed the base of her back. "I'm just not used to having my wings retracted..I'll get used to it."  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:50 am
"You won't have to keep them retracted all the time. Once we get to my private Estate you can have them out whenever you want. I'll have the seamtress adjust any of the cothing there to accomidate you" He said, trying to sound bored out of his mind. "You can even let your wings out now if you would like. The dress is of no real importance" Damien added, glancing over at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:51 pm
Faith shrugged as if it meant nothing. She sighed gently. "To be honest..I don't like them anyway..." she smiled gently,being honest. She sighed a little and looked around as they walked.

[[if u want u can fast forward now.Just mention ow there first night in bed was...]]  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:42 am
(You can do that)

Damien was confused by this. Weren't angels supposed to love their wings? "Why do you hate them?" he asked, keeping his pace slow enough for her to keep up, but still moving quick enough to get to their room soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:31 am
"There pure white..I guess you could say I'm the freak of the family.." she shrugged gently. When they got to there room the silence fell. They went inside and Faith mentally blessed rose for getting her an innocent night gown that had a cut out back. She went into the bathroom and changed,with a little difficulty. BUt she managed as always. When she came out she had the ribbons out of her hair and the braids gone.  

kissmel8atnight

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:55 am
He had stared at first, when she had exited the bathroom, but quickly got over it. About five minutes later they were in bed. Damien made no moves to get intimate, or make her feel uncomfortable.

Sometime during the night he had wrapped his arms around her waist and he had begun nuzzling her neck.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff