Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Sacrificial Guardian Angel (start!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:28 am
"you are quite welcome" Ruykio said, "Now, these arent like some replacement wings or something, no, these are your wings, they have simply been regrown, you have all the abilities you used to."

"Yes." Kaido agreed, "i brought you here so that you may have what you lost back. the Devils Messenger took your wings away, and i wanted to help you get them back." He said with a smile on his face.

"Yes, Kaido has always wanted to help others, ever since he was young." Ruykio said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:33 am
Yunari nodded giving him a small smile, "Well, thank you, I can see why the Devil's Messenger would be after you. You are a real pure angel. I'm honored to be able to protect you, even for a short time," she got off the table and nodded to them, "We should return. If we don't go back, the Devil's Messenger will know that we are on to him and that he is in trouble. He won't be making any actions, and we won't be able to catch him. I hope God is making progress with getting the Devil's attention."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:36 am
Kaido nodded "right, thanks Ruykio, cya later" he said before moving to the door.

"dont mention it Kaido, you be careful out there" Ruykio said as he started puting things away.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:40 am
She nodded going out the door, "Thank you again...these wings feel really nice."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:43 am
"yourwelcome, and hey, keep him safe."Ruykio said

Kaido had walked out, "comon Yunari"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:48 am
She nodded, "It is my job," she looked at Kaido and smiled a bit, "Let's return, okay?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:50 am
"alright, but first lets see how well your wings work, try and catch me." Kaido said before taking off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:57 am
She nodded and stretched her wings out before flapping them and taking off after him  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:59 am
(sorry this is my last post for a bit, i have to go to my grandmas)

"your gonna have to mave fast to catch me." He said as he darted through the miscelaneuos buildings the dotted the higher world.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:01 pm
Yunari pouted a bit, "Wait up! I haven't flown this fast before!" she continued to try and catch up with him  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:21 pm
(ive got one more post in)

"Youve got to catch up" he said as he weaved through the building before the one he wanted appeared. "ah" he said as he slowed down hitting the building with both feet doing a backflip off of it and lind clean.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:23 pm
She kept on flying until she spoted him and flew up quickly to him. She panted, "I should have told you that I've never used my wings like this before."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:29 pm
"well its good excercise, now" he said as he walked to the front of the big house. "this is the Heavenly Armory" he said, pointing to the sign. "i am a pure angel but even we need to protect ourselves. and my weapons should be ready." He explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:33 pm
Yunari nodded standing beside him and she pulled out a feather, "This is what God gave me, the Heavenly Blade. It is the only weapon I am to need when protecting you."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

-TehPassionateUke-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 pm
He nodded, "let get mine" he said as he moved to the door and opening it. he then moved inside. "OI! Chargoff Where are you!'  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff