Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
:|~Possession~|: {Accepting | Open} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Jack in the Box Chipotle Chicken Chiabata Sandwich? Or the McDonalds Big Mac? If you join, please answer this in the vote AND put it in your pro.
  CHIPOTLE CHICKEN CHIABATA SANDWICH!!! ((THAT'S RIGHT))
  BIG MAC!!! WOOT!! ((You..make...me...sick...))
View Results

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:54 pm
"Heh well if you can handle your self I'll just sit and watch" Ba'ul saud going in human form and layin on a hill  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:28 pm
"Listen to your own rule demon. Never underestimate the savior of the Dragonkin," He looked deep into the eyes of the Dark elf and his body pulse with an aura of light. "Demon, you will go back tothe world you came, and the hell you belong. Perhaps finally my blade will be sated in final glory. Come at me with everything you have." He dropped to a low and highly defenseve position.  

Vlad 3 Tepes

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:33 am
when they saw they dragon breathed in they understood and got to both sides also putting theyre iron shield infron of them"hahaha take that you damned dragon"he said to him  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:08 pm
Silver watched, and when she saw that the dwarves, who were suppose to be with the rest of the world against the dark elves, was at this point ready to attack the apparently dragon savior. This cannot be allowed to happen.

From what she has overheard, she knows that by stepping in, she is most likely either to be accused of being with the dark elves herself, and that the dragon may scorn her for her action for trying to help quell the fight. However, even with that knowledge, she was ready to break up the fight.

She hopped down from the branch and ran over towards the group. "Fellow dwarves! I swear you are mistaken! Can't you not see that this dragon is trying to attack the dark elves, our supposed enemy? Can someone explain what's going on?"

She casted a wary glance around her. Her fingers twitched as she was prepared to draw out her bow and arrow if the need arose.  

2009light

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:21 pm
Kaine stood up and held his hands up in the air.
"What are we doing to ourselves!The world is breaking apart as it is!That often gets me pissed since I'm supposed to cause the torment round here!"
He sat back down and sharpened the edges of his hat.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:53 pm
Draco began to chant, in response to them, swirling his cloak around him and eyed the others. This was his chant, and yet it came from the savior within him:
"I am the master of the sacred light written on the page,
The lord of all that is glorious, that has lived beyond age.
From the spaces between the stars and beyond ethereal light,
Feared from those that stalks in the night.
I have lived through time beyond knowledge and power,
And i was here before the sacred hour.
I was the one who by justice brought first men to the tomb,
The one who decided, the one who fortold this inevitable doom.
Where the the oracles recieved and interpeted their dreams,
and bathed within sacred and simplistic streams.
And I shall plunge into the future as i have lived in the past,
For as I was the first, so too will i be the last."

Vlad 3 Tepes

Fireblood90

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:54 pm
"No you idiot get out of the way something is about to happen" Ba'ul said swooping down after Kaine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:13 pm
The darkest shadows on the ground spun together and connected to form a pale girl in a black cloak, black curly hair framing an angular face, icy blue eyes emotionless.
"This is enough," she said, her voice echoing. She stared directly at the dragon savior.
"Draco. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Kaine, Ba'ul, this is our guest. Calm down," she said with authority, thought she was the youngest of them all, 17. She bowed to Draco. "I am Cerlyne. Welcome. My Lord would like to speak with you. He's honorable, so he won't stab you in the back, you have my word." She glared at Kaine. "Maybe you've forgotten, but Our Lord cannot speak to the dead, and if you kill him, a new one will be born and we'll have to wait longer to speak with the savior of the dragons. Negotiating with an infant will be difficult, so use your heads, fools!"
Cerlyne took a deep breath and looked at the dwarves. "This is not your territory, why do you wander here? To attack us? Useless, for the size of your squad. For your good, I suggest you leave. As for you, Elf, My Lord would like to speak to you as well. If you'll both follow me, we'll see to it you'll see him immediatley." She blinked, guessing their answers. Oh well, force would work as well. There are two of them, and three of us.

((Yes, that's how it works. You don't have to say anything, but you can if you want. Anything that has to do with light works, as long as it isn't TOO extreme, but you know the difference between powerful and
godmodding.))  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Vlad 3 Tepes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:32 pm
"I do not trust your word, nor shall I grant trust until it is deserved," Draco replied, only nodding back. "Your lord is a dishonest and murderous feind. If at any point feel he is doing wrong, I will kill him, and the lot of you." His eyes backed his own claim. "If it is agreeable to you milady Cerlyne, then i would join you to meet your...'lord'." He stared at her. there was something different about this one, and his wizened eyes caught on immediately, and yet he did not speak it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:02 pm
Kaine raised his hand to get attention.
"Not to sound like a smartass,but its not too hard to talk to babies.I used to do it all the time when I was babysitting at an early age.Weird thing,the kid only knew how to say "Nut"."

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

2009light

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:40 pm
Silver was relieved that the fight had ceased in that she no longer had to worry about unnecessary bloodshed. The young human female who introduce herself as Cerlyne had made certain of that. However, something told Silver as she listened to what was said around her, that her lord may very well be a dark elf. Of course, though, Silver knew how her people have looked away from their cousins as evil creatures, although she often wondered about it as she has of yet to see what harm they can do.

"I do not think I am worthy to visit your lord, but if you insist, I will come." Silver placed on her face a smile that looked more like relief than for actually being honored to see Cerlyne's lord. For now, there doesn't seem to be any danger in talking, so she decided that it would do no harm to come along. Although she planned to enjoy her visit, she was still going to keep her senses alert. Besides, there was something amist among those who were gathered there, and Silver had a feeling she was about to find out why soon enough.

She then caught a glimspe of a hand waving in the air. The owner of the hand then replied a comment about babysitting. She couldn't help herself and muttered, "I really can't blame the kid who only said that around you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:47 pm
"This has made my job much easier meet you there Saivors."  

Fireblood90

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:03 pm
Cerlyne eyed Draco with a strange gaze, as if daring he speak it. 'The lot of us? You are not the only powerful being here, dragon,' she wanted to tell him. 'You are not the only savior.'
"I do not think I am worthy to visit Your Lord, but if you insist, I will come," the Elf said. Cerlyne snorted, her first show of emotion, and looked at the horizon in disgust, thinking of 'Her Lord'. "Not worthy enough?" She shook her head. "If you ask me, that man isn't worthy enough to meet a pig, let alone you." She glanced Kaine and Ba'ul. 'Go one. Punish me. I insulted our lord' She thought, though not saying it. Then she began to walk into the woods, gesturing that they follow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:39 am
"To tell the truth,I'm ok with it.Everyone needs a little smack talk once in a while."  

-ll Caellum ll-

Wealthy Noob

3,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers