Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Boy Next Door (found) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:28 pm
Rob, motioned towards the entrance hall.

"Good bye dear, and a a wonderful night!" Mrs. Damos said cheerfully, which was partially faked. Mr. Damos nodded and waved. "Pleasure meeting you Sera, hope to see you around more often" He said.

"I'm sure your parentsare expecting you home" Rob added.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:31 pm
"It was great meeting you!" she smiled at Rob's parents, then turned to walk into the entrance hall.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:39 pm
"So, I'll see you tomorrow morning before school? I'll need you to guide me to it, we haven't had the chance to go check it out..." he trailed off. He didn't have any of the textbooks or notes or anything he needed to catch up in class... Man, it was going to be harsh.

"Oh, and umm, approximately how many teen age girls go to your school?" He asked, dreading the answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:41 pm
She thought for a moment, "Two thousand?" she inhaled a bit, "Oh, ouch. Ever considered homeschooling?" she suggested.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:46 pm
"Thought about and tried... Failed miserably. I don't work so well with one on one attention... So classrooms are the easiest place, learning wise. Other then that I am not a fan of highschool" He commented. Rob sighed. "Alright, I see you tomrrow, sleep well" He said, opening, and holding open, the door for her like a gentleman.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:50 pm
Sera smiled at him, "G'night, don't let the bed bugs bite," she stepped out, waving a bit before running over to her house. Not across their lawn of course.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:08 pm
After that, Damien resigned to bed. He went to his room, changing into pajama bottoms with flaming hearts on them when he got there. He looked out his window at his neighbours house, Sera's house. Maybe that was her window across the way? Damien shook his head. What a silly thought, her room was probably on the other side of the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:10 pm
Sera said hi to her mother, then went in to say good night to her father. She leaned down and kissed his cheek before heading upstairs to go to bed. She opened the door and grabbed her favorite pajamas. They were just plain green, but very nice.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:14 pm
Damien stayed up for a few more minutes, writing in his nightly journal. Finally he yawned and went to bed, shutting off his lights before hand. He laid there looking up at his dark ceiling, thinking about everything that had happened that day. Especially about Sera. He knew he liked her, but he wasn't sure how much. He had only just met her...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:18 pm
Sera climbed into bed, making sure her alarm was set and went to sleep. She thought a bit about Rob, but didn't really think she had that much of a chance with him. She closed her eyes, and all too soon the alarm went off.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:36 pm
Rob woke up the next morning at six. Within fifteen minutes he was up, showered and dressed for the day. He had a school bag, but it was empty until he got some books from the teachers.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:53 am
Sera had woken up around the same time, and had gotten ready quickly as well. She was munching on a bagel as she walked out the door and headed for her car.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:00 am
Rob exited his house in time to see Sera. "Well, good morning" He said cheerfully. "I was wondering, would you like a ride with me? I mean, most of the girls in the school are going to think I'm Edward Cullen, so wouldn't it be fun to see their faces when you get out of the car with me?" He asked. Noneof what he said was meant as an insult, so he hoped she wouldn't take it that way, he just wanted to have a little fun on the first day.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:44 pm
She smiled, nodding. "I guess we're taking your car," she replied, thinking that it would add to the Ed Cullen impression.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Kiara Silverwolf

4,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:47 pm
He grinned and opened the passenger door for her politely. "I wonder how many angry boyfriends with be after me by the end of the day" he thought out loud.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff