Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Capture Me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:35 pm
"Thanks," she quickly changed into the shirt, then looked at the bed. She yawned, lying down, "Good night," she said quietly, snuggling under the covers.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:51 pm
Eyeing her for a moment, she also follows suit. Turning off the lights after changing into her own sleeping garments. She snuggles under the blankets and closes her eyes. Letting the sweet embrace of sleep wrap her in its arms. Today was rather crazy, she could only imagine what tomorrow would be like. So what is she supposed to call this couple? Does she call Kai her boyfriend or girlfriend or even both??  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:51 am
Kai slept peacefully, not really thinking about anything. In her sleep, she cuddled up to Dene, sighing contently. She didn't dream, she just slept through the night until morning.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:04 pm
Opening her eyes, she groans softly as she stretches her arms above her head as the blanket slipped down. Revealing Kai, still a woman curled against her side with her face pressed against her chest, just above her heart. Murmuring softly in her sleep.

It was strange, for all of this to happen, and instead of fighting it. She was just going to have to go with the flow of it. Raising her hand, she gently brushes it through Kai's dark mane. Surprisingly cool to the touch, it almost felt like she was brushing her hand through a running water, or if it was possible liquid-like silk.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 pm
Kai woke up slowly feeling Dene's hand running through her hair. She closed her eyes, enjoying it a bit. She snuggled up to Dene a bit more, then opened her eyes to smile up at her.
"Good morning," she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:49 pm
Feeling her snuggle up to her, she could only smile further as she leaned down to press a kiss on her forehead. "So is there anything else I need to know about mermaids? Like things I should watch out for or shouldn't do? Sorry, but this all really new to me. Literally."

Resting her head back on the large pillow, something else came to mind that made her sit up quickly. Her arms wrapped around Kai with her chin resting on her head. "Wait, I know this is going to sound really crazy. But theirs this story that a human made called the little mermaid. It said about how when she needed to turn into a human, she had to give up something precious to her. There are alot of different versions but one of them is, when she walks. To her it feels like she is walking on needles and its always painful for her. The other was..well. Because the person she loved didn't love her back or didn't continue to love her, she died and turned into sea foam. That's not going to happen to you is it???"  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:51 pm
Kai blinked, listening to the girl ramble on about needles and walking and love. She tilted her head, looking at Dene like she was crazy.
"None of that!" she shook her head, smiling. "Its not that hard to turn into a human, you just have to get out of the water and think about it. And we don't turn into sea foam, except when we die. And that's not for a long time," she corrected Dene.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:48 pm
"Really? Well...how old are you exactly? Is it different from humans and mermaids?" Slipping out of bed, she slipped out of her clothes. They were both women, so there was no need to be shy at the moment. Walking into her closet, she looks for some clothes to wear while still been near enough to hear Kai talk. She couldn't bring herself to ask how long until mermaids live then die.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:59 pm
"I'm seventeen in human years," she replied, smiling as she watched Dene. She got out of bed, stretching. She wondered if she should go out as she was, but waited until Dene said something about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:53 pm
"so I'm 2 years older then you huh?" she pauses for a moment and pokes her head out of the closet, noticing that Kai was still wearing the t-shirt that she gave her. "Want to come in and look for something to wear? They might fit you I think, or we could go shopping. I have a day off from work and I really need it." she stated while tugging Kai in.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:04 pm
Kai looked through the closet, finding something really simple. She smiled at Dene, "Yup..." she nodded, tugging on a dress. "Well, how do I look?" she asked, holding her arms out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:20 pm
"You look good, better then what I would have looked like. Maybe that was the reason why I hid that dress." she teased as she looks at Kai with a soft smile.

Once she was changed into her worn blue jeans with the knees torn and a black spaghetti strap top, she and Kai started to take a light walk along the park after leaving the apartment. Talking to each other and getting to know one another. It was nice and yet a refreshing change.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:23 pm
Kai was enjoying talking with Dene, and gently took the girl's hand in her own. She smiled, focusing on just Dene and no one else. It was really nice, like nothing Kai had had in her old town.
Of course they'd run into Dene's ex.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:48 pm
"I thought so, too manly for men that you had to go and find yourself a girl hmm?" He chuckled lightly while grasping Dene's cheek, forcing her to look up at him. "Its okay love, if you like. We can still hook up, your not so bad when your naked..." he added, making her flinch but then glare up at him. It was still too soon for her to see him, especially like this.  

Goddess_nataku

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:51 pm
Kai seethed a bit when she saw this man force Dene's chin up. She clenched her fist, seeing how Dene reacted to him. Kai took a deep breath, drawing her arm back and aiming straight for the jerk's chin as she punched the guy.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff